Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I unironically hate shy/nerdy girls more than stereotypical party girls

L

Lebensmüder

Soon to be deleted account
★★★
Whenever I hear a girl talk about similiar interests as me (like animals/plants/informatics/chemistry/etc.) I want to vomit. Especially when there is a common base with a woman and you know that you will be rejected it hurts - even more than being rejected by a stereotypical stacy, because this should be someone who shares your life experiences and who is compatible with you, but no: Neurotypical chad only.
With the party girls I have no common basis, I live in a different reality than them, it's like a parallel universe and I am not even interested in their reality even if I could participate as a younger/more attractive man - and they are not interested in my world either, so our spheres don't overlap and I wouldn't want it any other way because there would be topic to talk about and only boredom for both parties anyways.
It doesn't hurt when you are rejected by some random slut, it hurts when you are rejected by your looksmatch (especially when you have a common basis with her and when you can talk with her), the fact that women of my calibre want nothing to do with me still aches like a knife thrusted in my thorax. And then when I hear a girl talk about "nerdy" stuff it feels like that blade is then spun around to turn my inside into mush (I could NEVER talk about anything like that in that openess as she does, simply due to my parents/friends telling me to shut up because I come off as weird/an annoyance).
I almost want to cry when I see girls like that. When I know I could have someone to talk with, but she feels nothing but disgust for me - and yes, even a friendship would be worthless (even if I could become friends with her), because a platonic friendship doesn't mean jackshit, as soon as someone has a BF/GF that person treats his/her platonic friends like dirt anyways, blood is thicker than water and only a retarded cuckold could claim something else. This is my own empirical knowledge/experience.
I also hate that they can behave themselves as they deem fit while a man of that calibre would be shamed into oblivion: If I acted in that way parents/"friends"/"peers" would insult the shit out of me or tell me to shut up. As a man you are an annoyance, as a woman you are quirky/funny when you have niche interests. They have people to talk to, while you have to watch your mouth and be quiet for the sake of others (or else you are labeled as annoyance and then bullied). There are only social advantages associated with being female (and this is why modern feminists come up with biological stuff like periods to show how disadvantaged they are, because everything except the almost unchangeable nature bows before them already). Compare the life quality of the autistic femorrhoid with the life quality of an autistic man and then you see that they succeed despite worse social skills where autistic males fail in masses. The worst thing to realize is that your shy looksmatch is the GF of the man that would beat her male counterpart to a bloody pulp.

Last edited:
Honestly, those are just sluts that think they are unique.

awalt bro awalt

I know what you mean. I had a classmate who was also into web programming and design, which is my longtime hobby, and we are also pretty looksmatched, and she has shown interest in me. But then when I asked her out over a text she rejected me in the most cold way possible

I know what you mean. I had a classmate who was also into web programming and design, which is my longtime hobby, and we are also pretty looksmatched, and she has shown interest in me. But then when I asked her out over a text she rejected me in the most cold way possible
Brutal. F, man. Same happened to me.

Off topic but have you studied differential gene expression? The enchancers and all the experimental methods used to detect differential gene expression. This thing is tough.

Every girl is a quirky and weird introvert these days

Our hobbies just get invaded by foids, it sucks ass.

Off topic but have you studied differential gene expression? The enchancers and all the experimental methods used to detect differential gene expression. This thing is tough.
Yes, to some degree (in a very superficial manner). Was a hard subject matter nonetheless.
Our hobbies just get invaded by foids, it sucks ass.

Yes, to some degree (in a very superficial manner). Was a hard subject matter nonetheless.
I'm trying to study it in detail and development biology in detail although my study schedule has become messed up recently.

Yeah our hobbies are being invaded by foids. There are many foids in biology.

I feel like they don't really like those activities. They just do that to attract men (above average at least).