Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I underwent extreme facial surgery and I'm still only 4/10 AMA

L

LifeisRigged

Banned
-
This is my first post. I'd like to start off by saying I'm not a virgin, but I heavily identify with the incel community.

Facially, I was a legit 2/10 before surgery. The only reason I've had some success with women is that I am 6'4" and I have a strong physique (been lifting since age 15) but it only helps so much. I've been called ugly countless times, even by my "friends." I had an underbite with severe midfacial hypoplasia - zero cheekbones, long midface, HEAVY negative canthal tilt, moderate scleral show, HEAVILY ASYMMETRIC FACE, (especially crooked nose/deviated septum) and I even started balding at age 17. (24 currently.)

I was suicidal. My skull was so messed up that my insurance decided to cover jaw surgery, so I figured I might as well give it a shot because maybe I would improve my looks.

I underwent the Lefort I double jaw surgery to correct my underbite back when I was 19. It fixed my symmetry somewhat, but not completely. It fixed my underbite, but I still have extreme lack of cheekbones and all previous aesthetic problems, except now my bite is functional, which improved my quality of life but I'm still ugly. Still get rejected, still get called ugly, and I'm back to square one. 2/10 -> 4/10

Ask me anything, friends

Too embarrassed to post pics. Trust me, I was fugly. Now I'm just ugly.

PM me pics. I'm reliable, won't leak your pics. Before and after.

I know your pain, I'm a 2/10 because of my ugly ass nose which I broke twice.

Not a virgin.

holy fuck youre describing me, i have the same thing, i think im the only brudda on this site with an underbite, did you try to convince the jew doctors to give you a lefort 2/3 instead?

tall and jacked theory confirmed?!!

this guy is a claimed 2/10 are you also white?

just be tall wide jacked white theory

I am honestly here to confirm gymcel theory. I am UGLY. However, I am 1. white 2. tall 3. jacked

Boys, I will tell you the truth. I have slept with multiple women and I'm ugly. This is because my body halos me. Do girls want to date me or commit to me?? LMFAO, no. But I have snagged myself multiple one-night-stands from women. I don't have much luck on tinder though.

BLACKPILL: sex doesn't change how you feel about yourself, and it won't change your looks. I have gotten laid and tbh, it was almost more depressing after getting laid because I realized I'm still fucked
Uh oh...better prepare yourself for the onslaught after this one boyo. Based upon this information, I am inclined to believe you are underrating yourself and are probably close to a PSL 5, which as a 6'4 white dude, is plenty sufficient.

I am with you on the gymcelling being legit, but you just crucified yourself unfortunately.

Uh oh...better prepare yourself for the onslaught after this one boyo.

I am with you on the gymcelling, but you just crucified yourself unfortunately.

I expect no less. I honestly was hoping to form some sense of brotherhood but I did suspect I might be shunned for having gotten laid in the past.

I expect no less. I honestly was hoping to form some sense of brotherhood but I did suspect I might be shunned for having gotten laid in the past.

You will never understand how we feel. Fuck off to lookism.

Mods should check this guy's IP. We've had repeated trolls today.

I think the trick is just to be more circumspect with how you say such things since one could possibly interpret that response as a humblebrag.

I am genuinely interested for pictures, though I understand why you would not want to share them. Can you at least provide more details about the surgery, such as the cost, name of the surgeon, recovery, etc?

You will never understand how we feel. Fuck off to lookism.

Dude, I'm ugly as fuck, and I've been institutionalized multiple times. I identify with this place for a reason.

I think the trick is just to be more circumspect with how you say such things since one could possibly interpret that response as a humblebrag.

I am genuinely interested for pictures, though I understand why you would not want to share them. Can you at least provide more details about the surgery, such as the cost, name of the surgeon, recovery, etc?

The cost was roughly 35,000 USD. It was all covered by insurance. Recovery was hell on earth for the first few days. I lost 20 lbs over the course of a month because I was on a liquid-only diet. I basically just laid around high on painkillers, rotting and watching movies/playing games. I wasn't able to chew food for about a month. Face was extremely swollen and bloated for like a year or more. I honestly wish I had a better experience, because my looks weren't improved by very much at all.

Last edited:
Dude, I'm ugly as fuck, and I've been institutionalized multiple times. I identify with this place for a reason.

The cost was roughly 35,000 USD. It was all covered by insurance. Recovery was hell on earth for the first few days. I lost 20 lbs over the course of a month because I was on a liquid-only diet. I basically just laid around high on painkillers, rotting and watching movies/playing games. I wasn't able to chew food for about a month. Face was extremely swollen and bloated for like a year or more. I honestly wish I had a better experience, because my looks weren't improved by very much at all.

PM me details of the surgeon please. Also, why did insurance cover it and what country are you in? You can also PM me these if you don't wish to publicy expose these details.

plastic surgery is a waste of money most of the time

Did you have any functional issues caused by your underbite/hypoplasia? Were they corrected by surgery?

are you curry ? if not i have no sympathy for you

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back