Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I understand why foids are into tall brutes...

V

virgin4life

Banned
-
I remember being at an amusement park and there was a "couple" in front of me in the line. Suddenly the guy in front of them turns around and starts talking to the girl. They laugh and understand well. They exchange numbers. The entire time her guy is standing next to her. You can tell he is almost crying and clearly very much uncomfortable with the situation. He doesn't know what to do. He is literally standing there like a cuck watching another guy take over his foid.

Now when I am out with my 6'7 buddy and his girlfriend a situation like this usually never occurs. Nobody DARES to even LOOK at his girlfriend and when someone does he is like: "Hey motherfucker...what ya lookin at? You wanna go to hospital or something?" and what happens when he says this the other guy quickly moves the fuck away as fast as he can without saying a word. Meanwhile if I said "Hey motherfucker...what ya lookin at?" to a 6'7 guy I'd end up in hospital.

So you see that as a tall brute you can have a much more harmonic relationship. Since women can't just be loyal you need to heightmog the shit out of everyone else so that you have the option to enforce your interests with violence if necessary. If you can people won't even try to talk to your girlfriend and problems like this will never occur.

Just be a 6'7 brute theory proven true. Also I would like to add that it's over for manletcels and smallframecels.

Manlets and smallframecels are on complete suicide watch.

The entire time her guy is standing next to her. You can tell he is almost crying and clearly very much uncomfortable with the situation. He doesn't know what to do. He is literally standing there like a cuck watching another guy take over his foid.

JFL....

Holes like tall and strong men for their protection. Lel

To be honest if I was him I would have told the other guy to fuck off and get lost even IF it would have meant ending up in hospital and him fucking her anyway. At least then he didn't need to live with the fact that he is a pussy.

women want to be dominated, that's why tall guys will always make them wet. Doesn't matter how advanced society becomes, women will never get past the caveman urge of preferring a bigger stronger guy for protection. even though we live in a age of guns where the shortest guy on the planet could fuck up a tall guy if he's carrying a weapon it still won't make women moist for him

I don't believe a woman can ever fully respect a guy that is shorter/weaker than her.

What"s new? Women being animals only worried about their pleasure and hiding and rationalizing their behavior though (((PC)))

just pack heat theory

women want to be dominated, that's why tall guys will always make them wet. Doesn't matter how advanced society becomes, women will never get past the caveman urge of preferring a bigger stronger guy for protection. even though we live in a age of guns where the shortest guy on the planet could fuck up a tall guy if he's carrying a weapon it still won't make women moist for him

True. Women sexual selection patterns never developed over the last 10.000 years.

It has nothing to do with height. The cuck should have held frame.

Sad thing is in nature manlets would have many weapons and strategies they could use against big, tall men. But in our unbelievably cucked society big, tall men are allowed to intimidate and even beat up smaller men. So in womens caveman brains that does make the big men super alpha.

Sounds like a problem that shouldn't concern incels. Who's going to try to pick up my nonexistent girlfriend? And why would I give a shit about some sexhaving normie losing his actual girlfriend?

just pack heat theory
Yup, a $250 gun will deal with any tall brute. And if you're in the US, you can probably get away with it under the stand-your-ground laws.

women want to be dominated, that's why tall guys will always make them wet. Doesn't matter how advanced society becomes, women will never get past the caveman urge of preferring a bigger stronger guy for protection

>tfw wristcel who will never protect a girl

Why live?

:feelswhere: I seriously don’t understand how you guys can have friends like that.
RWD1htX

Big dicks provide more stimulation. Good looking faces are attractive. Etc Etc
Understanding why they're attracted to something doesn't really change my situation, and at the end of the day I am stuck in my situation.

If women didn't do everything in their power to fraud their genes like wear makeup, high heels, push up bras I'd be more accepting.
What can a man do? Grow a beard? Even that's natural

:feelswhere: I seriously don’t understand how you guys can have friends like that.

He had the same hobbies and same sense of humor. Male friendships work this way. Relationships don't.

Foids can just reject men though. The whole modern western society is built upon the cornerstone of women's choice and consent, no matter how much damage and dysfunction comes from it.

there's nothing the smaller guy can do except literally tear his girlfrined away from the situation, like in that gym gif with the ultrachad

stable couples are ones where the guy is one foot or more taller than the shitoid anyway, so these situations will become more and more rare as the problem "fixes itself"

Actually a very good and true observation. I guess I didn't notice this because...wait for it...I wouldn't make eye-contact with a 6'7 guy out of fear anyway.

Women nowadays can protect themselves without needing a guy. They have dozens of white knights willing to jump at their rescue if someone is trying to grab their ass or boobs or something. If she feels like she's being harassed she can call the police or walk away. And women deal with bullying from other women just fine on their own, since women fight on the psychological realm (the race to see which woman can gather the most attention) and not on the physical realm like men do. Foids like tall brutes because they are genetically superior and they like showing off their awesome furniture. Boyfriends are furniture men.

This post doesn't really make sense.
Sad thing is in nature manlets would have many weapons and strategies they could use against big, tall men. But in our unbelievably cucked society big, tall men are allowed to intimidate and even beat up smaller men. So in womens caveman brains that does make the big men super alpha.
Weapons and strategies are recent inventions of the civilization. When humans, and pre-humans, lived still in rainforests they didn't have weapons. The dominance of the tribe was assigned to the most intimidating (attractive) male. It was all about physical power. And that's why we evolved to be able to just another male's attractiveness even though we aren't females. We need to judge who's the most intimidating male fit enough for the Leader Of The Tribe.
Good looking faces are attractive.
Good-looking faces aren't necessarily intimidating, they need to have harmonious characteristics. Although there is such a thing as objective beauty such as forward growth, upturned eyes, small lips, mean-looking eye area e.t.c.

Last edited:
If you're over 6'3 and on this site you need to gtfo, cunt.

Or u just become an ogreel like me

Nope. Its all about pretty boy faces. I am 6'3" with a large frame and still on this site.

Manlets and smallframecels are on complete suicide watch.
Why is everyone always on suicide watch around here??
Nope. Its all about pretty boy faces. I am 6'3" with a large frame and still on this site.
Volcel
there's nothing the smaller guy can do except literally tear his girlfrined away from the situation, like in that gym gif with the ultrachad

stable couples are ones where the guy is one foot or more taller than the shitoid anyway, so these situations will become more and more rare as the problem "fixes itself"
My great grandparents were married almost 65 years. My great granddad was 6'3 and my great grandma was 5'3

Last edited: