Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I Understand Why Feminists Hate Men, tbh

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
I was sitting at lunch with a group of 4 football normies after training today.

3 of them talking about how they love to use girls for sex and then dump them. One even criticized me by saying that he doesn't care abut a girl's personality at all - only her ass - and that caring about a girl's personality is "some LGBT shit"

These people are honestly just as bad as the female skanks we criticize here on the daily. Probably even worse, seeing as males are the stronger species and they are still degrading themselves to this. These people are what's wrong with the world. Defiling "relationships" and just using them to shove their pathetic dicks into some random hole before moving on because they're "bored". Willing to wife up a complete bitch skank just because she has a big ass. 

One of these days I'm going to unleash on them; I don't give a shit.

I hate everyone equally.

ItheIthe said:

3 of them talking about how they love to use girls for sex and then dump them. One even criticized me by saying that he doesn't care abut a girl's personality at all - only her ass - and that caring about a girl's personality is "some LGBT shit"

These people are honestly just as bad as the female skanks we criticize here on the daily. Probably even worse, seeing as males are the stronger species and they are still degrading themselves to this. These people are what's wrong with the world. Defiling "relationships" and just using them to shove their pathetic dicks into some random hole before moving on because they're "bored". Willing to wife up a complete bitch skank just because she has a big ass. 

what will you use? bullets or words?

7339er said:
what will you use? bullets or words?

Words. 

Again, primitive apes need to be put in a zoo. At least that way they can live whatever lifestyle they want free of any societal constraints, and people with actual respect for relationships can watch and be entertained.

ItheIthe said:
Words. 

Again, primitive apes need to be put in a zoo. At least that way they can live whatever lifestyle they want free of any societal constraints, and people with actual respect for relationships can watch and be entertained.

They wont listen with words. Youll be seen as abnormal and deranged when the inverse is the case. Evil cannot comprehend good.

I wish I was a Chad so that I could marry a stacy. What else would a man want? But no, these manwhores have to fuck hundreds of sluts before settling.

This is such a cucked post. there is no one i respsect more than chads who pump and dump over betas who marry and betabux.

Op is getting more cucked by the post, fuck off with your moralfaggotry.

If i was chad id fuck your sister and mother and wife to teach an important lesson

/pol/cel said:
They wont listen with words. Youll be seen as abnormal and deranged when the inverse is the case. Evil cannot comprehend good.

I'm really good with words so I can construe them in a way that will be sensible to them. With the commitment level of college football, I see these people 5-7 days a week. Multiply that by many weeks in a year and more years of college, and that's plenty of time to talk some sense into them.

TheVman said:
This is such a cucked post. there is no one i respsect more than chads who pump and dump over betas who marry and betabux.

If i was chad id fuck your sister and mother and wife to teach an important lesson

Marrying a high school Oneitis is the dream, not pumping and dumping any used up skank that comes your way.

Also, go swallow Chad's cum somewhere else. The fact that you sit here and worship him for talking all the girls for himself makes you a massive cuck.

TheVman said:
tenor.gif

ItheIthe said:
Marrying a high school Oneitis is the dream, not pumping and dumping any used up skank that comes your way.
Also, go swallow Chad's cum somewhere else. The fact that you sit here and worship him for talking all the girls for himself makes you a massive cuck.
LMAO this isn't some bible story fairytale where you marry your oneitis and she'll be yours forever. she's gonna cheat while you're at work everyday making money. your kids won't even be yours. you'll fuck the same pussy for the rest of your life like some cuck whilc a real man fucking 100s of different pussys every day without spending a dime oon them. you'll be spending 70% of your paycheck on her and on kids instead of on yourself because of your delusions of god. pathetic

TheVman said:
LMAO this isn't some bible story fairytale where you marry your oneitis and she'll be yours forever. she's gonna cheat while you're at work everyday making money. your kids won't even be yours. you'll fuck the same pussy for the rest of your life like some cuck whilc a real man fucking 100s of different pussys every day without spending a dime oon them. you'll be spending 70% of your paycheck on her and on kids instead of on yourself because of your delusions of god. pathetic

Yeah, that's the problem. That's why I advocate executing degenerates or at least putting them in a zoo. Action must be taken, but no, you'd rather sit back and jerk off as Chad bangs as the girls you lust after.

ItheIthe said:
Yeah, that's the problem. That's why I advocate executing degenerates or at least putting them in a zoo. Action must be taken, but no, you'd rather sit back and jerk off as Chad bangs as the girls you lust after.
And instead of going out and fucking different girls, here you are having fantasies of putting men much superior and stronger than you in zoos. You tell me how that works out for you, buddy

TheVman said:

This.

What a pathetic cuck OP is. As if marrying your high school oneitis ever works out. Jfl. Time to live in the real world. Fuck feminists.

TheVman said:
And instead of going out and fucking different girls, here you are having fantasies of putting men much superior and stronger than  you in zoos. You tell me how that works out for you, buddy

I mean considering I'm a college football player, I reckon I'm the superior and stronger one.

TheVman said:

this is why we need Vman. He's the voice of reason at times.

anincelforlifelol said:
This.

What a pathetic cuck OP is. As if marrying your high school oneitis ever works out. Jfl. Time to live in the real world. Fuck feminists.

Again, the only reason it wouldn't work is because one party wants to be a degenerate cheater. Again, we should just kill those scumbags off. I do know some high school Oneitis couples who have made it work.

anincelforlifelol said:
TheVman said:
This.
Yeah while he works all day every day "his cute innocent oneitis" is fucking chad in her empty home that he bought for.

ItheIthe said:
TheVman said:
And instead of going out and fucking different girls, here you are having fantasies of putting men much superior and stronger than you in zoos. You tell me how that works out for you, buddy
I mean considering I'm a college football player, I reckon I'm the superior and stronger one.
And you're not an incel. and you'd still get cucked.
fukmylyf said:
TheVman said:
this is why we need Vman. He's the voice of reason at times.
Exposing cucks and fakecels is what i live for. literally i aint got nothing else inlife

TheVman said:

Lol but your not Chad thats the thing. It makes no sense to support Degenerecy given your situation because degeneracy is the metaphysical poison that has put you in this position aside from genetic determinism. Your a cuck for defending and supporting the faggots who screwed you over in the first place.

/pol/cel said:
TheVman said:
Lol but your not Chad thats the thing. It makes no sense to support Degenerecy given your situation because degeneracy is the metaphysical poison that has put you in this position aside from genetic determinism. Your a cuck for defending and supporting the faggots who screwed you over in the first place.
I know. But him saying he hates chads when we would all do exactly what they are doing if we were chads is stupid(also op has gotten laid before btw)
Who do you respsect more, the chads who pump and dump women and make them feel worthless, or the betas who worship women and put the pussy on a pedastal?

TheVman said:
Yeah while he works all day every day "his cute innocent oneitis" is fucking chad in her empty home that he bought for.

Exposing cucks and fakecels is what i live for. literally i aint got nothing else inlife

I'm a chadlite football player, in all likelihood I wouldn't get cucked, especially since I have a wherewithall to avoid certain women.

And based on what you've said, you'd probably be willing to suck my dick if I stole a girl away from you. You're nothing but a willing cuckold marauding as phony blackpiller.

Deciding to hate males on the basis of a segment of them is bs. Men in the manosphere are critical of women because AWALT.

TheVman said:
I know. But him saying he hates chads when we would all do exactly what they are doing if we were chads is stupid(also op has gotten laid before btw)
Who do you respsect more, the chads who pump and dump women and make them feel worthless, or the betas who worship women and put the pussy on a pedastal?

Speak for yourself. Im an anti degenerate extremist who wants both groups genocided.

ItheIthe said:
Again, the only reason it wouldn't work is because one party wants to be a degenerate cheater. Again, we should just kill those scumbags off. I do know some high school Oneitis couples who have made it work.

Oh brother. Wake up and smell the coffee. Most women cheat, much more than men do. I know this because even I had a few Chadlite friends who were cheated on by their girlfriend when they were dating for years. They were devastated on what happened. I've known normie acquaintances who were very nice guys and they were cheated on by their girlfriends. In the end the better looking guy always wins. She will think about him while you're having sex. She will never lust for you. She will want those lights turned off to not see your face so she can imagine Chad fucking her.

You pathetic cuck.

ItheIthe said:
TheVman said:
I'm a chadlite football player, in all likelihood I wouldn't get cucked, especially since I have a wherewithall to avoid certain women.
And based on what you've said, you'd probably be willing to suck my dick if I stole a girl away from you. You're nothing but a willing cuckold marauding as phony blackpiller.
Yeah keep bragging about being a chadlite and a football player to a bunch of incels. guess what? At the end of the day you're still here making as man posts as us. Stop trying to change this forum into a religious forum. It's an incel blackpilled forum.

Truth is you could be out there slaying and having fun, but look how your religioun brought you down. look how the cope of religion made you miserable.

Also LOL at you thinking you won't get cucked. Buddy boy while you beta bux your virgin while you're at work, she's gonna be fucking some chad she met at the church you go too. you're not blackpilled if you don't think it will happen

Damn bro, you play college ball? Fucking nice! What school? Are you a starter? What position do you play? Did you walk on or get a scholarship? You trying to go pro?

TheVman said:
Yeah keep bragging about being a chadlite and a football player to a bunch of incels. guess what? At the end of the day you're still here making as man posts as us. Stop trying to change this forum into a religious forum. It's an incel blackpilled forum.

Truth is you could be out there slaying and having fun, but look how your religioun brought you down. look how the cope of religion made you miserable.

Also LOL at you thinking you won't get cucked. Buddy boy while you beta bux your virgin while you're at work, she's gonna be fucking some chad she met at the church you go too. you're not blackpilled if you don't think it will happen

I'm not trying to make this into a religious forum, I'm merely advocating the genocide of degenerates because they have ruined society. This includes adulterous females.

Yeah, it's really not my religion holding me down as much as the fact that I literally don't enjoy it. To me, a good life would be getting a nice loyal female young (Both of us age 14) before she grows to know other men, not sleeping around and having to deal with all sorts of mixed emotions, and mixed emotions from females.

I know my dream is a longshot at this point, but I'd still rather advocate it than advocate for degeneracy. You say 100% of women cheat, but I subscribe to JBF Theory. If you get a girl real young before she's even "dated" other men, she's more likely to be loyal. The number of cheaters is more like 60% or so, and if I was in charge they'd simply be gassed, rather than allowed to run around and destroy society.

ItheIthe said:
You say 100% of women cheat, but I subscribe to JBF Theory. If you get a girl real young before she's even "dated" other men, she's more likely to be loyal.
So that's your cope. you will be surely dissapointed when a chad flirts with her and she gets all wet

Nautica1983 said:
Damn bro, you play college ball? Fucking nice! What school? Are you a starter? What position do you play? Did you walk on or get a scholarship? You trying to go pro?

Not gonna say what school for privacy reasons. I didn't play in games this past season because you're only allowed 4 years of eligibility and I'm going to college for 5, so I'm playing in years 2-5. I was pretty much a redshirt player. Still doing all the workouts and whatnot

I play safety although I could switch to receiver. It's D3 so there's no scholarships, but this is one of the better D3 teams in the country. I was getting recruited by a top 10 D2 team in the country as a potential scholarship player, but they dropped me after a bunch of D1 players transferred there and they no longer had room. It would have been sick to play there, but my current team is still an annual playoff team.

IDK about going pro, D3 players don't often get drafted, but it's not rare for them to get invites to preseason camp. I may also try transferring to a D1 school at some point to get more looks.

The ones who can reject the blackpill usually do, sounds like OP is on that path tbh.

ItheIthe said:
I'm not trying to make this into a religious forum, I'm merely advocating the genocide of degenerates because they have ruined society. This includes adulterous females.

Despite OP being a volcel chadlite, he's an ally to our struggle.

TheVman said:

KyloRen said:

I seriously don't fucking understand it

"I hate whores!"
"Sluts should die!"
"Girls who sleep with more than one man are guilty of hypergamy and are responsible for my suffering!"

"I love man whores!"
"Chad should be awarded a trophy for his looks!"
"Males who pump and dump and promote hypergamy are champions and we should praise them!"

ItheIthe said:

"I hate whores!"
"Sluts should die!"
"Girls who sleep with more than one man are guilty of hypergamy and are responsible for my suffering!"

"I love man whores!"
"Males who pump and dump and promote hypergamy are champions and we should praise them!"

This. If your going to hate women (and you should) you better hate Chad as well. Nothing is more cucked than praising him and lining up so suck his cock like in this thread. As an incel EVERYONE is your enemy. Every last rotten maggot normie, Chad and Stacy.

ItheIthe said:

"I hate whores!"
"Sluts should die!"

"I love man whores!"

On mobile, will write a longer comment soon.

ItheIthe said:
KyloRen said:
I seriously don't fucking stand it
"I hate whores!"
"Sluts should die!"
"I love man whores!"
"Males who pump and dump are champions and we should praise them!"
Males and females aren't the same, so they shouldn't be compared as such. Females directly cause our suffering. Fucking as many females as you can is the core goal for a human male. It's a male's biological purpose to do so.

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
Males and females aren't the same, so they shouldn't be compared as such. Females directly cause our suffering. Fucking as many females as you can is the core goal for a human male. It's a male's biological purpose to do so.

I better not hear you bitch once about female hypergamy if you're going to suck Chad's dick for doing the exact same thing. If Chad didn't sleep around, hypergamy wouldn't exist because females wouldn't find a partner. It takes 2 to have sex.

ItheIthe said:
OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
I better not hear you bitch once about female hypergamy if you're going to suck Chad's dick for doing the exact same thing. If Chad didn't sleep around, hypergamy wouldn't exist because females wouldn't find a partner. It takes 2 to have sex.
Humans will be humans. They aren't programmed to be monogamous. A male's goal is to spread his seed far and wide to all the females he can, while a female's goal is to accept the alpha male into her vagina. Males turn their hatred towards females because they won't allow them to complete their biological goal, and males are envious of successful males because they want to do what he's doing.

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
Humans will be humans. They aren't programmed to be monogamous. A male's goal is to spread his seed far and wide to all the females he can, while a female's goal is to accept the alpha male into her vagina. Males turn their hatred towards females because they won't allow them to complete their biological goal, and males are envious of successful males because they want to do what he's doing.

I agree and this is exactly why we need OP's ideas mainstream. If Chads/Chadlites were punished for their behavior, and so were female, we can try to enforce monogamous relationships. The more monogamy, the better life will be for incels. Of course, we cannot achieve a 100% monogamous civilization, but we can work our way towards a society much better off than what we have today.

ItheIthe said:
Not gonna say what school for privacy reasons. I didn't play in games this past season because you're only allowed 4 years of eligibility and I'm going to college for 5, so I'm playing in years 2-5. I was pretty much a redshirt player. Still doing all the workouts and whatnot

I play safety although I could switch to receiver. It's D3 so there's no scholarships, but this is one of the better D3 teams in the country. I was getting recruited by a top 10 D2 team in the country as a potential scholarship player, but they dropped me after a bunch of D1 players transferred there and they no longer had room. It would have been sick to play there, but my current team is still an annual playoff team.

IDK about going pro, D3 players don't often get drafted, but it's not rare for them to get invites to preseason camp. I may also try transferring to a D1 school at some point to get more looks.

Good luck bro. I hope you make it into D2 OR D1.

KyloRen said:
I agree and this is exactly why we need OP's ideas mainstream. If Chads/Chadlites were punished for their behavior, and so were female, we can try to enforce monogamous relationships. The more monogamy, the better life will be for incels. Of course, we cannot achieve a 100% monogamous civilization, but we can work our way towards a society much better off than what we have today.

This. Social engineering can definitely help incels if its used towards a positive end. Its definitly possible to circumvent nature and biological impulses and there are plenty of examples of this being the case such as suicide which goes against the human imperative for self preservation.

I support monogamy, but I will NEVER ever sympathize with feminists.

/pol/cel said:
This. Social engineering can definitely help incels if its used towards a positive end. Its definitly possible to circumvent nature and biological impulses and there are plenty of examples of this being the case such as suicide which goes against the human imperative for self preservation.

Yes. It's entirely possible. Usually, there's the biological impetus of having birth which makes a woman commit to a relationship. With the advent of birth control, that is gone. With the advent of abortion, plan B, and medication against STDs, women can get fucked raw and still be able to jump to the next guy.

Inceldom will get worse the more women are allowed to sleep around and not commit.

ItheIthe said:
3 of them talking about how they love to use girls for sex and then dump them.

that's the type of guys girls love though, meanwhile normies are trying to have us labelled as a terrorist group. Chads will always be able to do whatever they want and women will defend them

ItheIthe said:

These are the guys this world needs actually. We have too many beta males satisfying every femoid's wish which is why they over inflate their self worth and chase after Chad only. 

These people in turn degrade the women's self worth which only equalizes the crime of beta males like yourself OP

takurak said:
These are the guys this world needs actually. We have too many beta males satisfying every femoid's wish which is why they over inflate their self worth and chase after Chad only. 

These people in turn degrade the women's self worth which only equalizes the crime of beta males like yourself OP

Degenerates of both sexes need to be euthanized. It's really that simple. Promoting male skankery is still promoting degeneracy, adultery, hypergamy, and the prospect of maybe BETAbuxxing for some girl that got "pumped and dumped" by these boars.

I'm also not a BETA ale, but anyone who sits around and puts Chad's cum on a pedestal is.

ItheIthe said:
Degenerates of both sexes need to be euthanized. It's really that simple. Promoting male skankery is still promoting degeneracy, adultery, hypergamy, and the prospect of maybe BETAbuxxing for some girl that got "pumped and dumped" by these boars.

I'm also not a BETA ale, but anyone who sits around and puts Chad's cum on a pedestal is.

Females are wired that way. They dont have 'beta alpha shit' because they all equally love Chad and love to shit on incels

ItheIthe said:

But that's basically what we discuss here on incels.is every FUCKING day