Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy I understand how a lot of women hate men because I feel the same way

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/1eqd9o3/i_understand_how_a_lot_of_women_hate_men_because/

Over the years as I've interacted with people I've found that most men lack empathy, social intelligence and are egoistical, while women are almost always nice and understanding. In school it was boys who were rude and would bully me, while girls who would be nice polite and try to be friends with me. And the more stories I see online and hear from female friends of men being inconsiderate assholes who rape and murder, the more my biases are reinforced.

It's starting to reach the point where most of times I see men as barely people.

Least self-hating cuckitor :soy:

Why do you keep browsing that subreddit?

Le empathetic gender again?

The least gynocentric Redditor

wating for him to get banned and post removed in 5... 4... 3...
this cuck won't get any sympathy he expects

People like him become trans in the near future

Lmao this has to be a troll, I refuse to believe it genuine

All Reddit males summed up

This pathetic cuck is willing to throw his entire gender under the bus for a crumb of narcissistic mysandric pussy from this sub. Disgusting faggot. I honestly have no words at this point

This pathetic cuck is willing to throw his entire gender under the bus for a crumb of narcissistic mysandric pussy from this sub. Disgusting faggot. I honestly have no words at this point

Don't mistake this for actual self hate guys. It's the opposite, he loves and values himself and his little needs SO MUCH that he's willing to betray every man in existence and become a king of cucks just to feel a touch of a foid. It's full blown narcissism, he was probably raised by a narcy single mother and that's what he learned from her

imagine if they swapped the two around. INSTANT REDDIT BAN!

Which school did he go to? Boys may bully you, but girls will ostracize you.

Don't mistake this for actual self hate guys. It's the opposite, he loves and values himself and his little needs SO MUCH that he's willing to betray every man in existence and become a king of cucks just to feel a touch of a foid. It's full blown narcissism, he was probably raised by a narcy single mother and that's what he learned from her
male feminists are like out-of-touch boomers. they seriously have no idea how little foids give a shit about their "thoughtful" and "empathetic" words. male feminists and alpha-morons, both have caused equal level of suffering to men with their out-of-touch opinions and backstabbing or frontstabbing.

Facts about the guy who wrote this:
colored hair
too thin or too fat
effeminate
hormonal and mental problems
crying all the time

“I UNDERSTAND WHY :soy: :soy:

THERE IS FUCKING SOYYYYYYYY OOZING OUT OF EVERY FUCKING PORE IN MY BODY BY THE WAYYYYYYYYYYY

Women have always treated me shittier than men. Women are nicer to average men because they see them as tools they can use in the future. Women treat ugly and short men like shit because we're useless to them and we biologically disgust them.

Women are not more empathetic than men. This retard doesn't even know what empathy is. Empathy is NOT sympathy. Empathy doesn't mean you feel bad for someone. Empathy is your ability to put yourself in someone else's shoes. Something women are horrible at. Just visit any online space with a hatred for men to see how little they understand of how men think.

Women are not more sympathetic either. They're only sympathetic to the cute and visually appealing. The sympathy they show for muh minorities is just virtue signaling. They'd demand total nigger death if the media told them to

Men are never gonna get anywhere, as a collective, cause of soy motherfuckers like this cuck.