Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I Turned Down A "Free" Breakfast Burrito Today

DarkStar

DarkStar

⌖CelticChudcelϟϟ
★★★★★
I was heading to the library on my campus to go & study, when all of a sudden I saw some folks sitting out with a tray of breakfast burritos- wrapped in foil ofc.

I decided to speak to them about it, and they mentioned how they give them to students who got a flu shot, and I noticed the stuff for that nearby.

Personally, I'm still on the fence as to wether the flu shot is bad, and I can see both cases: However, what it does highlight is how dumbed-down the goy-cattle here are. If they need fucking greasy food to motivate them to do something in the name of the "collective wellbeing" it really shows just how fucked we are.

@starystulejarz

Flu shots were always bad and a scam, every time my mom or her colleagues from work got it they got sick while my cold was either non existent or very mild. Then she stopped getting vaxxxed since it only helps big pharma to make their pockets even more full.

Conclusions: The four cRCTs underpinning policies of enforced HCW influenza vaccination attribute implausibly large reductions in patient risk to HCW vaccination, casting serious doubts on their validity. The impression that unvaccinated HCWs place their patients at great influenza peril is exaggerated. Instead, the HCW-attributable risk and vaccine-preventable fraction both remain unknown and the NNV to achieve patient benefit still requires better understanding. Although current scientific data are inadequate to support the ethical implementation of enforced HCW influenza vaccination, they do not refute approaches to support voluntary vaccination or other more broadly protective practices, such as staying home or masking when acutely ill.
Even they don't know if it works or not on their health workers and even they say it's unlikely it will help, if they were so successful as propaganda says then why are people are still getting sick? It's a total sham and a scam :feelskek: Just believe us goyim we put a magic potion inside those vials they will cure you for sure!!!! It's a modern day shamanism i see zero difference between him
and that lying fucker
Fauci laughs at dying goys

dnr + didn’t ask

Vaccines are genuine poison. I can't believe people get those, nobody ever fucking tells you what's inside them just what it "prevents" or "cures"

This further proves how humans are not capable of good deeds. They did it to manipulate, creating a "burrito club" so the ones not taking the shot to feel left out.

This further proves how humans are not capable of good deeds. They did it to manipulate, creating a "burrito club" so the ones not taking the shot to feel left out.
Pure Tribalism to create more sick indoctrinated sheep that are ready to off themselves when their masters are telling them to.

Pure Tribalism to create more sick indoctrinated sheep that are ready to off themselves when their masters are telling them to.
Yeah, i hate how passive aggressive people can be just because some elites tell them to do something.

Even they don't know if it works or not on their health workers and even they say it's unlikely it will help, if they were so successful as propaganda says then why are people are still getting sick? It's a total sham and a scam :feelskek: Just believe us goyim we put a magic potion inside those vials they will cure you for sure!!!! It's a modern day shamanism i see zero difference between him View attachment 1289464and that lying fucker View attachment 1289465
I trust the yurt guy more. He's not a laughing jew

The best "shot" to never get sick is be a hermit that's never around people.

I haven't been sick for nearly a decade now.

you should have stolen the burrito