Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I truly wish being KHHV was the center of my problems

Celius

Celius

-
Being fundamentally unable to bond with other people due to years and years of bullying and living a chaotically abusive childhood is the least of my problems right now. I have so many physical health issues on top of being always concerned about having to run my poor family going through a non-stop crisis.

I don’t care about not having a girlfriend (even the word itself is alienated to me). I don’t even care about having no one in my life to talk to. I literally just want the anxiety to stop.

You people who are only complaining about being lonely are truly lucky and entitled.

cope most of us are neets living in filth or have shit jobs

@Grotesk 3rd world countryCels have it worse.

Feel free to elaborate how the 1/10 balding janitor living in shit and poverty is in ANY position to freely NEET without suffering the consequences of being unable to provide food for the night. Go ahead, I’m all ears.

Feel free to elaborate how the 1/10 balding janitor living in shit and poverty is in ANY position to freely NEET without suffering the consequences of being unable to provide food for the night. Go ahead, I’m all ears.
You don't have that much money to never be worried about food for the night, and you also will not suffer any consequences, at least in my country. And I doubt any other country has such thang as NEETdom without any consequences & with a lot of money to buy whatever you want.

You don't have that much money to never be worried about food for the night, and you also will not suffer any consequences, at least in my country.
Very vague response. Let’s say hypothetically that there is someone who has been born into circumstances disallowing them to avoid wageslaving. What then? Do you really think people can just turn their back to society and refrain from following a system represented for them to obey suffering? Why the fuck do poor people even exist then if they can just freely NEET and not worry about a thing?

I’m not implying that you can’t have a shit life if you’re NEETing (I myself am literally NEETing right now in summer) but if you are inherently GIVEN a circumstance of which permits you to not apply yourself to anything and still live spontaneously without misery then you are yet to even comprehend suffering.

tbh i only care about getting a gf, i don't give a fuck about the "ability of bonding with people"
i don't need some nobody in my life, i can live alone with no friends but i can't live alone without a woman.

Very vague response. Let’s say hypothetically that there is someone who has been born into circumstances disallowing them to avoid wageslaving. What then? Do you really think people can just turn their back to society and refrain from following a system represented for them to obey suffering? Why the fuck do poor people even exist then if they can just freely NEET and not worry about a thing?

I’m not implying that you can’t have a shit life if you’re NEETing (I’m literally NEETing right now myself in summer) but if you are inherently GIVEN a circumstance of which permits you to not apply yourself to anything and still live spontaneously without misery then you are yet to even comprehend suffering.
The majority of poor people in my country live as NEETs, so I don't really know what you're about. You are still poor as a NEET. Poor people here get da neetbux, and they are still poor, because neetbux aren't a lot.

And when it's only about people that work a lot, no idea what I should say. There as well, a lot of people here that work minimum wage still get government support, either with their children or other stuff, because minimum wage does not cover everything. As well as people trying to get work, getting neetbux, being forced into a job cuz dey don't want you to NEET your life away. Only possible if retardation support shit.

Last edited:
The majority of poor people in my country live as NEETs
I doubt that very much if you’re from a third world.

You are still poor as a NEET.
Of course, you can be poor and NEET at the same time but if you are borderline living in true poverty THEN THERE IS NO option of relevancy available for you to even have the luxury of picking whether or not you can be a NEET. You have to put yourself out there otherwise you will literally just die.

I doubt that very much if you’re from a third world.

Of course, you can be poor and NEET at the same time but if you are borderline living in true poverty THEN THERE IS NO option of relevancy available for you to even have the luxury of picking whether or not you can be a NEET. You have to put yourself out there otherwise you will literally just die.
I'm not from third world lel. No idea how you define "true" poverty for yourself. You just apply true poverty to anyone you seem fit apparently.

Being fundamentally unable to bond with other people due to years and years of bullying and living a chaotically abusive childhood is the least of my problems right now. I have so many physical health issues on top of being always concerned about having to run my poor family going through a non-stop crisis.

I don’t care about not having a girlfriend (even the word itself is alienated to me). I don’t even care about having no one in my life to talk to. I literally just want the anxiety to stop.

You people who are only complaining about being lonely are truly lucky and entitled.
I’m sorry to hear that bro

Yes, there are fates worse than just being incel. A classic example is schizophrenia.

I can relate to this quite a bit. My family also is in a non stop crisis and my parents are aging which always makes it feel like the entire weight is going to fall to me. Not that it hasn’t felt that way for decades.

If I could just feel at ease and have a clear mind, that would be enough. Just to not be tormented in my own head.

I think being able to bond and to relate to others more readily would go a long way especially in helping me feel like I’m not shouldering everything alone. But sadly my upbringing was not conducive to learning social skills nor to a healthy self esteem that would make me appealing to others.

my parents are aging which always makes it feel like the entire weight is going to fall to me. Not that it hasn’t felt that way for decades.
Can relate. You’re a good person for caring about the fact that they’re aging, brocel.

I think being able to bond and to relate to others more readily would go a long way especially in helping me feel like I’m not shouldering everything alone.
Yeah but it’s really hard for me to relate to anyone, especially on this forum and it’s precisely what part of my issue with inceldom stems from. Not being able to seek a lover is one thing, not being able to construct meaningful connections with people in general is another. I feel like no matter what I do, I’m hated and unwanted anyway so why even bother?

But sadly my upbringing was not conducive to learning social skills nor to a healthy self esteem that would make me appealing to others.
I’m sorry to hear it my man. Having self-esteem issues isn’t actually that bad in my case. They’ve always been somewhat serviceable for not making me come off as arrogant or annoying I guess.
Only thing worse than an ugly man is an ugly confident man.

Last edited:
He's a Tehranny nigger and I live in a village in the middle of desert, he mogs me to hell,
What am I mogging you in exactly? Being a short 1/10 balding friendless virgin is mogging to you? Bro you’re 5’10” that’s more than enough to attract someone from a “village.”

I'm literally choking on dust rn
What makes you think I don’t have sand in my asshole right now as we speak?