Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I truly think our brain doesn't want us to realize how ugly we truly are.

StSausageCel

StSausageCel

Officer
★★★
Everytime I look in the mirror, i see a normal young man. But every time people make fun of me, and my Vincent Kompany tier head. I honestly think I'm normal looking, but the world suggests otherwise.

If we truly saw ourselves how people see us, we'd rope on the spot.

Yes, mirror is cope, it does beatify you, record video of yourself from distance and that's how you actually look

Yes, mirror is cope, it does beatify you, record video of yourself from distance and that's how you actually look
lens distortion...

Only if the camera is good though

That's why I said record on distance it will be more or less accurate and Chad looks good on every camera so - cope
Its cope, because it looks different from how people perceive you. It's not about looking better on mirror or camera, its about choosing the one who is more accurate

Take 2 mirrors 90 degrees to each other and see your mirrored mirror reflection to see how others see you, right? (you cant look yourself in the eyes then)

I dunno how I'd look if I was human.

I'm just a genetically modified gorilla

Pictures and video of yourself are a more accurate way to assess your looks. I look fine in the mirror but when I recorded myself it was very eye opening.

Pictures and video of yourself are a more accurate way to assess your looks. I look fine in the mirror but when I recorded myself it was very eye opening.
Exactly. I look normal in the mirror, but like an absolute subhuman in pictures and videos. The camera doesn't lie. It shows you what other people are seeing.

Last edited:
Sometimes i think I look like a normie in mirror and even some pictures, sometimes I look like an utter subhuman and cringe at how ugly I am.

Sometimes i think I look like a normie in mirror and even some pictures, sometimes I look like an utter subhuman and cringe at how ugly I am.

Aw hell yes, when you see that you come to fully understand why foids generally don't touch you with a bargepole. It's like a sudden flash of insight.