Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I truly have difficulty sympathizing with men who claimed they were "absued" by female teachers as teenagers.

autisticghost

autisticghost

My birth was an error
-
Seriously... these guys have sexy teachers sucking their dicks and fucking them when they were in their teen years and when they're adults they call it abuse jfl. What teenage boy wouldnt want to fuck their teacher? I mean let's be honest, these guys, as the libtards would say, ENTHUSIASTICALLY consented. What psychological harm is brought about by having sex with a sexy adult as a teenager? I really don't understand and tbh I am indeed jealous. I wish I had a scandalous sexual awakening instead of fucking my hand 4 times a day.

Why would you try to sympathize with them? Hate them as you hate all other normies

Do you sympathize with females who were fucked by their male teachers?

What if the teacher was a fucking fat ugly cat lady? The smell of cat piss would traumatize me. Rape goes both ways.

But I get ur point, if a sexy brunette teacher forced herself on me i wouldn't resist
Do you sympathize with females who were fucked by their male teachers?
I have no sympathy for foids

The only time I'd feel bad for a normie getting "abused" by a female teacher would be if the teacher looked like a cave ogre that got lost and can't find its way back to the mountains. But from the stories I've usually seen in the news, they show what the teacher looked like, and they're always somewhere between average and hot, so I don't know where they get this idea of "abuse" from. I'd give anything to have been those students.

It's actually funny, I was just thinking earlier this week about how much better my life would be if only I had a teacher have her way with me in school. I think I started daydreaming about it because coworkers were talking about hot teachers they once had. :feelsrope:

I was abused by female teachers as a teenager :(

Seriously... these guys have sexy teachers sucking their dicks and fucking them when they were in their teen years and when they're adults they call it abuse jfl. What teenage boy wouldnt want to fuck their teacher? I mean let's be honest, these guys, as the libtards would say, ENTHUSIASTICALLY consented. What psychological harm is brought about by having sex with a sexy adult as a teenager? I really don't understand and tbh I am indeed jealous. I wish I had a scandalous sexual awakening instead of fucking my hand 4 times a day.
Cucked opinion lol

Yeah give foids even more fucking power

What if the teacher was a fucking fat ugly cat lady? The smell of cat piss would traumatize me. Rape goes both ways.
just not let her have sex with me tbh. i could go out and beat the shit out of any woman i see, it'd be easier to just push some old fat lady off me and walk away.