Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I truly hate Asians

T

tedbundeeznuts

Greycel
Every time I see their ugly fucking faces I get so angry. They’re not “hot” or “cute” or whatever. They’re misshapen ricecucks. The women act like they’re white but they’re just stinky ricefoids acting like they’re better than. Their fucking faces disgust me

Every time I see their ugly fucking faces I get so angry. They’re not “hot” or “cute” or whatever. They’re misshapen ricecucks. The women act like they’re white but they’re just stinky ricefoids acting like they’re better than. Their fucking faces disgust me
Asians made anime which was a W

stop the incel hate

At least Asians like Chinese, Japanese, Korean and other SEA aren't as aggressive as some blacks/sands/central Asian

I remember this one short Korean snagga tooth looking motherfucker used to pick on me for not having a girlfriend back in high school, 10th grade. His bitch was bad as fuck, one time he humiliated me though because he showed me to his girlfriend whom was on live with him or whatever. And she said I look like I have a small dick. But if I had killed both of them I would’ve been in the wrong then.

I remember this one short Korean snagga tooth looking motherfucker used to pick on me for not having a girlfriend back in high school, 10th grade. His bitch was bad as fuck, one time he humiliated me though because he showed me to his girlfriend whom was on live with him or whatever. And she said I look like I have a small dick. But if I had killed both of them I would’ve been in the wrong then.
Chinks are loudmouths, you should have ripped out his mouth out in front of his gf

The other day I stared down some asian pussy who honked at me on the road. He was scared as fuck :feelskek:

Noodlewhores can become more fanatical feminazis than coomskin foids if they seriously tried. Just look at SK.

you hate asians for being ugly? I think you're in the wrong forum.

we didn't choose to look ugly.

At least Asians like Chinese, Japanese, Korean and other SEA aren't as aggressive as some blacks/sands/central Asian
In this world it’s better to be a low inhib, low impulse control monkey than a docile cuck who lets his women hunt for white cock

you hate asians for being ugly? I think you're in the wrong forum.

we didn't choose to look ugly.
Asians just CHOse to have bad persoynalities

than a docile cuck who lets his women hunt for white cock
Whites let their women get fucked by blacks, muslims and other immigrants, not much better.

I agree

Whites let their women get fucked by blacks, muslims and other immigrants, not much better.
We weren’t talking about whites. I was talking about Asians being less aggressive than blacks/sands isn’t a good thing like you made it out to be

Like this faggot?

Attachments

• IMG_0492.JPG
    IMG_0492.JPG
    102.4 KB · Views: 4