Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I tried using a "Christian" dating app

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
It's only older women who specify that they want a hard-working man. I wonder if the same was demanded when she was a teen in her physical prime and had sex with Chads and thugs. Imagine buxxing an old roastie who'll stall sex with the Christian excuse. No thanks.

Also didn't get anyone interested anyway.

I think it's clear that I'll never have any contact with a foid anymore now that I decided to stop using prostitutes. I hope everything ends soon.

Spreading the blackpill is important so no male gets with these women after they ignored all of us in their youth.

Not even Jesus can take on the black pill

It’s better this way, christian women are too bitchy and annoying

It's only older women who specify that they want a hard-working man. I wonder if the same was demanded when she was a teen in her physical prime and had sex with Chads and thugs. Imagine buxxing an old roastie who'll stall sex with the Christian excuse. No thanks.

I think it's clear that I'll never have any contact with a foid anymore now that I decided to stop using prostitutes. I hope everything ends soon.
there are some young foids in these "christrian" dating apps but even if they uphold what god wants they still go agaisnt him in others.Most of these foids are fine with most christrian dogmas(no sex before marriage,no female priests,etc),but when it comes to actually marrying and procreating(which is something god ordered all to do unless you have a specific vocation/work) they are never up to it,unless the man they are marrying is a chad.i can't imagine the mental gynmastics these women go through.They actually think god didn't mean for her to be with x man just because he is ugly and doesn't make her tingle like chad does.

they all want a rich as shit chad who will allow her to be a neet(aka stay at home mother) and have 3120498214891248921984129842981498129821489412 kids whilst living on her own farm with who knows how many bedrooms.a female thrist for chad knows no bounds.

A tale as old as time: CC rider settling for bb man. Holes have no morals whatsoever, they are snakes that will adopt any moral, phylosophical or religious frame that helps them archieve their goals.

You do have the gift of celibacy, involuntary celibacy lol

Such is life for Christiancels. God will find you a good woman, just trust in His plan.
this is a bad understanding of christrianity.It is true that man is supposed to marry but marriage requires mutual consent from both partners.God never promised marriage if you followed him.Marriage is just up to the person just like how following god is the person choice.Of course,the person will pay dearly(especially if he doesn't follow god),but it is ultimately up to the person decision.nothing injust will go by without being punished,so don't think all this degeneracy won't go unpunished.

I feel you brocel, how old are you?
A tale as old as time: CC rider settling for bb man. Holes have no morals whatsoever, they are snakes that will adopt any moral, phylosophical or religious frame that helps them archieve their goals.
Based

I feel you brocel, how old are you?
Such is life for Christiancels. God will find you a good woman, just trust in His plan.
He already saved me from hell, So I do have way more than I deserve. But it sucks that I still have to wait a bit to get out of this clown world.

this is a bad understanding of christrianity.It is true that man is supposed to marry but marriage requires mutual consent from both partners.God never promised marriage if you followed him.Marriage is just up to the person just like how following god is the person choice.Of course,the person will pay dearly(especially if he doesn't follow god),but it is ultimately up to the person decision.nothing injust will go by without being punished,so don't think all this degeneracy won't go unpunished.
Turbo TERACOPE

JFL you sound just like bluepillers, "muh consent", "God never promised marriage" (christian version of "your not entitled to sex")

He already saved me from hell, So I do have way more than I deserve. But it sucks that I still have to wait a bit to get out of this clown world.
Shit man I feel you, I'm oldcel too. And these people have the nerve to blame us for our misery even though we've tried everything.

There's no forgiveness for your face

I've also accepted that I will probably never have 'intimate' (not just 'sexual') contact with a woman. Our only options are to either become a monk, a coomer, or a whorecel (whorecelling is often some combination of expensive, illegal, sketchy, risky, and inaccessible. In the US, it's all the above).

Turbo TERACOPE

JFL you sound just like bluepillers, "muh consent", "God never promised marriage" (christian version of "your not entitled to sex")
it's because sex and procreation is entilted that not doing so is sinful.running away from your vocation(what you were built for) is a sin,and will forever be a sin.To follow the will of god is a must.Anyway,you bitterness is clear and whatever i say is all in vain.

it's because sex and procreation is entilted that not doing so is sinful.running away from your vocation(what you were built for) is a sin,and will forever be a sin.To follow the will of god is a must.Anyway,you bitterness is clear and whatever i say is all in vain.

I'm right to be bitter. My life is hell on earth while others have it all, and I have done nothing to deserve this.

You're just coping and all that shit about not being entitled is bullshit. Actually read the bible. It says to kidnap a foid if you can't get a wife and even to fuck a slave instead if your wife can't get pregnant.

I'm right to be bitter. My life is hell on earth while others have it all, and I have done nothing to deserve this.

You're just coping and all that shit about not being entitled is bullshit. Actually read the bible. It says to kidnap a foid if you can't get a wife and even to fuck a slave instead if your wife can't get pregnant.
i have read the bible,and i have no clue which part you are talking about.btw you are not the only one pissed that he is going to spend the rest of his life suffering alone.Ultimately every evil doer will be punished/is being punished(purgatory is a thing),but for us the living until we die our lives will most likely be absolutely miserable.Even though justice is being dealt/going to be dealt,pain is still pain and not matter how many pretty words i could speak,none will console you.

i have read the bible,and i have no clue which part you are talking about.btw you are not the only one pissed that he is going to spend the rest of his life suffering alone.Ultimately every evil doer will be punished/is being punished(purgatory is a thing),but for us the living until we die our lives will most likely be absolutely miserable.Even though justice is being dealt/going to be dealt,pain is still pain and not matter how many pretty words i could speak,none will console you.
shit man

the saddest part about this is that it's not really a consolation because I will probably be punished too, society has made me very bitter, and trust me it took a lot to make me bitter, i used to be bluepilled as fuck and a very nice kid tbh

By what you say I assume you are religious. Has it helped you ease the pain?

Fuck them gold digging roasties, dude.

shit man

the saddest part about this is that it's not really a consolation because I will probably be punished too, society has made me very bitter, and trust me it took a lot to make me bitter, i used to be bluepilled as fuck and a very nice kid tbh
It is just to be angry at sin and sinful behaviour.In fact,it would be strange and possibly sinful(some philosophers argue) to not be angry in certain situations.i despise this world and the sooner i am out of this hell the better.But i also recgonize that i have sinned and that i must pay.If you have sinned,you will be punished too,but that temporal punishement(assuming you have accepted to repent and follow god) goes with the assumption that whatever you suffer is for the sake of being with god for all eternity(who is infinitely more enjoyable then whatever degenerate dream you have in your mind).

i sometimes wish i was a kid.Back then my parents hadn't divorced and sometimes we would get these happy moments where the entire family was together and those simple gatherings and simple conversations brought me so much joy,that i would only understand how valuable they are when they were gone.life as an incel is a sad thing

By what you say I assume you are religious. Has it helped you ease the pain?
yes,it has eased a lot of pain.Nihilism is a burden that most "nihilists" prefer to ignore.if half of them were left alone for 5 minutes to comtemplate death and eternal nothigness they would shit their pants in a matter of seconds.And that isn't even half of what needs to be comteplated when one takes nihilism seriously.

Now when it comes to inceldom,obviously i am still the same,but sometimes i am given the amazing grace of just comteplating god and reading good spiritual works(sometimes it's philosophy),and so i am able to forget that women exist.But that happens extremely rarely and most of the time i am left in this horrible state,where i can't do anything about my inceldom but i also can't forget women exist.It's much frustration and anger,that sometimes you feel like cutting your genitals in hopes of ending this horrible fucking feeling but the pain that i would get would be too great and i doubt it would actually curb my lust.

it also doesn't help that i have run out of copes(barely anything satisfies me),and the copes that i would like to try and see remain out of my reach(e.g i would like to learn music but can't for a million reasons),so i can't even distract myself well.

But one thing.I do err and sadly commit sins,so there is a great chance that i would be able to stay out of this horrible sea of frustration,sadness and anger,if i just acted right(gods mercy is great),but alas i am extremely weak.

life is a sad thing.

It is just to be angry at sin and sinful behaviour.In fact,it would be strange and possibly sinful(some philosophers argue) to not be angry in certain situations.i despise this world and the sooner i am out of this hell the better.But i also recgonize that i have sinned and that i must pay.If you have sinned,you will be punished too,but that temporal punishement(assuming you have accepted to repent and follow god) goes with the assumption that whatever you suffer is for the sake of being with god for all eternity(who is infinitely more enjoyable then whatever degenerate dream you have in your mind).

i sometimes wish i was a kid.Back then my parents hadn't divorced and sometimes we would get these happy moments where the entire family was together and those simple gatherings and simple conversations brought me so much joy,that i would only understand how valuable they are when they were gone.life as an incel is a sad thing
Didn't read tbh

Are you a Protestant?

My condolences, christcuckcel

there are some young foids in these "christrian" dating apps but even if they uphold what god wants they still go agaisnt him in others.Most of these foids are fine with most christrian dogmas(no sex before marriage,no female priests,etc),but when it comes to actually marrying and procreating(which is something god ordered all to do unless you have a specific vocation/work) they are never up to it,unless the man they are marrying is a chad.i can't imagine the mental gynmastics these women go through.They actually think god didn't mean for her to be with x man just because he is ugly and doesn't make her tingle like chad does.

they all want a rich as shit chad who will allow her to be a neet(aka stay at home mother) and have 3120498214891248921984129842981498129821489412 kids whilst living on her own farm with who knows how many bedrooms.a female thrist for chad knows no bounds.
This is why traditionalists are big copers. Even if it's the 50s and there are no Chads and social media. The normie husband has to do everything. He has to bust his ass off and pay for everything meanwhile the wife get to live like a rich NEET. And in return he gets sex once or twice a week(statistics show that)
Price of pussy in Germany is 20$. So your average traditionalist cuck gets 50$ tops worth sex every week. And in return he has to do everything, work 60 hours/week and not to forget the extremely high rate of divorce(so basically loosing half of his worth).

Traditionalists are some of the biggest bluepillers out there. They live in this fairy land. Just lol at them. Go MGTOW, pump and dump(of you can)and go home enjoy your life in peace. Unfortunately, us incels don't get the privilege because of our looks.

yes,it has eased a lot of pain.Nihilism is a burden that most "nihilists" prefer to ignore.if half of them were left alone for 5 minutes to comtemplate death and eternal nothigness they would shit their pants in a matter of seconds.And that isn't even half of what needs to be comteplated when one takes nihilism seriously.
Nihilism is like the blackpill. Thanos was right when he said reality is often dissapointing, and we want to run away from it (bluepill, copes,etc.). I'm not particular nihilistic because I think life has meaning despite how little it seems compared to the universe, but it's true that 99.9999% of lives in this planet don't end up archieving nothing except for being an ancestor of someone who did archieve great things.

it also doesn't help that i have run out of copes(barely anything satisfies me),and the copes that i would like to try and see remain out of my reach(e.g i would like to learn music but can't for a million reasons),so i can't even distract myself well.
It's terrying to think about copes ending their effectiveness, but it will eventually happen. I hope you at least end up being able to learn music because it's one of the main pillars of humanity.
But one thing.I do err and sadly commit sins,so there is a great chance that i would be able to stay out of this horrible sea of frustration,sadness and anger,if i just acted right(gods mercy is great),but alas i am extremely weak.

life is a sad thing.
I see. To err is human, don't beat yourself over it. Even those who post perfect lives on social media do screw up. I would like to cope with religion, I'm especially attracted to the whole "Jesus died for our sins" phenomena, but I just can't bring myself to put blind faith in religious words, I really can't. I think being religious could help me but I think I would be a hypocrite for doing so out of self interest instead of geniune appreciation for religion.

It's only older women who specify that they want a hard-working man.

Please for the love of incel brotherhood ask them if they are virgins then call them whores and non christians when they do.

I am sick of all these "christian" women pretending to suddenly be religious just because they seriously messed up in life.

Most "Christian" women are not saved hence their degeneracy.

1 John 3:9
No one born of God makes a practice of sinning, for God’s seed abides in him; and he cannot keep on sinning, because he has been born of God.

this tbh

Turbo TERACOPE

Women were created to pleasure men according to the Quran. This guy doesn't know what he's talking about. So yeah, you ARE entitled to sex. I think all Abrahamic religions are the same in that regard.
Most "Christian" women are not saved hence their degeneracy.

1 John 3:9
No one born of God makes a practice of sinning, for God’s seed abides in him; and he cannot keep on sinning, because he has been born of God.
Most "Christian" women today aren't even Christian, and if we were living in a Christian society the would've been called out on their bs. They're just not progressive, but that's not equivalent to being Christian. You have whores who've been railed by chads dozens of times and still call themselves Christians. JFL.

Last edited:
Progressivism was born of Christianity, not in spite of it. The equality movement comes from a religious concept, that all human beings carry the divine spark of creation.

Blank slate theory (men and women are the same, every individual is limitless and therefore replaceable, no inherent value in individuality etc) comes directly from the Protestant movement.

All in all, there is no “Christian” women. Their biology is inherently contradictory to religious ideals. All women are communists in their thinking and their biology. Compare the Old Testament to the modern Church and it’s teachings.

Don’t bother OP, that way of thinking is dead and gone.

Progressivism was born of Christianity, not in spite of it. The equality movement comes from a religious concept, that all human beings carry the divine spark of creation.

Blank slate theory (men and women are the same, every individual is limitless and therefore replaceable, no inherent value in individuality etc) comes directly from the Protestant movement.

All in all, there is no “Christian” women. Their biology is inherently contradictory to religious ideals. All women are communists in their thinking and their biology. Compare the Old Testament to the modern Church and it’s teachings.

Don’t bother OP, that way of thinking is dead and gone.
100% a true Christian can't ever be a wAhMeN

Nihilism is like the blackpill. Thanos was right when he said reality is often dissapointing, and we want to run away from it (bluepill, copes,etc.). I'm not particular nihilistic because I think life has meaning despite how little it seems compared to the universe, but it's true that 99.9999% of lives in this planet don't end up archieving nothing except for being an ancestor of someone who did archieve great things.

It's terrying to think about copes ending their effectiveness, but it will eventually happen. I hope you at least end up being able to learn music because it's one of the main pillars of humanity.

I see. To err is human, don't beat yourself over it. Even those who post perfect lives on social media do screw up. I would like to cope with religion, I'm especially attracted to the whole "Jesus died for our sins" phenomena, but I just can't bring myself to put blind faith in religious words, I really can't. I think being religious could help me but I think I would be a hypocrite for doing so out of self interest instead of geniune appreciation for religion.
i was born a christrian but i became an atheist really early in life(around 10) because i couldn't reason how god who is "good" could allow for such evil to run about in the world.I think you should read more about god(check out the imgur link that should be right below this post),and make conclusions for yourself.Once you read and think more about it,you should start seeing that there is a million misunderstandings that most people have about god.