Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I tried to use omegle

XtremeMax

XtremeMax

my name is Max
I fucking hate women so much. I've been on omegle for the past few hours and it's really been eye opening. They are so fucking dense, all of them are exactly the same, it's crazy. They all have the same stupid fucking lower case typing style, all completely absorbed into their phones, all utterly unable to hold a conversation and just expect the guy to do all the talking.

Women should honestly be banned from using the internet and social media. The constant attention just turns them into mindless drones, it's like they aren't even human. They just regurgitate things they hear from their favourite tumblr blogs, they are like living memes. Is this a new thing? When I watch old videos from the 60s/70s all the women seem to have a hell of a lot more substance to them, these days they are just trash.

Unless you're Chad, it's pointless even trying.

Omegle got nuked months ago good fucking riddance.

look up jon zherka he uses omegle to rizz up jailbaits. funniest nigga on the internet you guys should check him out.