Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee I tried to model a typical female Reddit post on relationship subreddits.

• Thread starter Deleted member 17752
  • Start date
Deleted member 17752

Deleted member 17752

20 y/o tourettecel
-
What is it with men nowadays? So here's the back story. In college and in my early 20s, I was very open with my sexuality. I did threesomes, BDSM, and even girl on girl sex. During college, I would often hook up with 3-4 guys on some weekends.

Fast forward to today, I just turned 26 a couple months ago and I've been dating my wonderful boyfriend for about 6 months now. He's very different from the men I hooked up with in college, he's more quiet and sensitive instead of loud and aggressive. I think it's a testament to how much I've matured that I'm willing to settle down with a guy like him.

We were having a conversation about our past a few days ago. He told me he had only had 2 sexual partners before me. This was very distressing to me and honestly a huge turn off. I told him a little bit about my past, and I saw something change in him. Ever since he's been very quiet and distant.

He also found out that I had drinks with a guy I used to hook up with in college. We didn't do anything, but he's insecure about it, which is another huge turn off. I've never been as attracted to him as the taller, louder and more muscular guys I hooked up with in college, but he's so kind. Did I do anything wrong? How do I fix this?

Post this on r/relationships

Prediction: The posts will be along the lines of "You two clearly aren't right for one another. You like to fuck, he doesn't, and you're judging one another for it. Neither one of you is more wrong than the other, but you should probably not be together."

Perfection. Too bad I am too tired to write descent :soy: answer in return.

Post this on r/relationships
I'm thinking about it honestly.
Prediction: The posts will be along the lines of "You two clearly aren't right for one another. You like to fuck, he doesn't, and you're judging one another for it. Neither one of you is more wrong than the other, but you should probably not be together."
I think they would say something like "ooh he's being horrible for judging you like that guurrl, leave his sorry ass."
Perfection. Too bad I am too tired to write descent :soy: answer in return.
Thank you for taking the time to read tho.

I think they would say something like "ooh he's being horrible for judging you like that guurrl, leave his sorry ass."

They would be ignoring the part where you virgin-shamed him though.

Know what? If people DO ignore that you virgin-shamed him, post the thread. I want in.

I
They would be ignoring the part where you virgin-shamed him though.

Know what? If people DO ignore that you virgin-shamed him, post the thread. I want in.
I hope you're right, but I have very little faith in people, especially r*dditors.

In college and in my early 20s, I was very open with my sexuality. I did threesomes, BDSM, and even girl on girl sex. During college, I would often hook up with 3-4 guys on some weekends.
improve this a bit

then post tbh

If I saw this on Reddit, I wouldn’t be surprised if this was real. You did a pretty convincing job

SINCE YOU AREN'T DOING IT, I DID IT FOR YOU. THERE

Last edited:
Not the asshole

Delete it I already posted it

Ask and you shall receive. I cleaned it up a bit. And did the gay formatting.

Ask and you shall receive. I cleaned it up a bit. And did the gay formatting.

Ah, this is going to be good!

No way would Reddit cucks say something this close to semi-reasonable. Reddit is full of brain-dead female worshippers who will say things more along the lines of "DUMP HIS INKEL ASS, QWEEN. MARRY A MORE OBEDIENT BETABUX AND FUCK CHAD ON THE SIDE."

answers have been pretty based so far
but lots of people would probably do the same

And now both are deleted. I missed out.

answers have been pretty based so far
but lots of people would probably do the same

But I'm glad the answers were fair and balanced. Looks like my prediction came true!

Seems the normslime took your post down fren

No way would Reddit cucks say something this close to semi-reasonable. Reddit is full of brain-dead female worshippers who will say things more along the lines of "DUMP HIS INKEL ASS, QWEEN. MARRY A MORE OBEDIENT BETABUX AND FUCK CHAD ON THE SIDE."
Nah that not true. You're basing your perceptions off memes. Most ppl aren't like that fully.

OP you forgot to post a picture of a cute foid. Redditors are sensible until they see a cute foid, then their brains just shut off.

Women are way too superficial

Nah that not true. You're basing your perceptions off memes. Most ppl aren't like that fully.

Most people aren't like that. Most Reddit users are.

Reddit is pretty much a meme at this point.