Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I tried to join a Catholic university group

Vitarius

Vitarius

Catholicel
★★★
If you're a Catholic, usually the advice you get on the internet on how to get a girlfriend is "join a Catholic group bro". So I decided to try this :feelshehe:.

There were very few people in the group I went and only two women that day :feelsohgod: (and one was literally a granny :feelskek:).

I tried to talk to this other woman but I got rejected and she said she has a boyfriend :feelskek::feelsrope:

As for the group itself, I found it too "sentimentalist" for my taste and one speaker even started "speaking in tongues" (like you see in evangelical Christianity) during it :feelshaha:

Well, I don't plan on showing up there again for 3 reasons: 1- I didn't like the vibe of the group, 2- I can't get a girlfriend out of it, 3- I don't want to show up there after being rejected.

Socialcirclemaxxing works only if you're a high-tier normie (like Wheat Waffles, who just so happens to be a huge proponent of it), and if you're a normie then you don't belong here. Going to church is complete waste of time (even more so than living as an incel itself), so unless you're a Christian, you're better off not going there.

If you're a Catholic, usually the advice you get on the internet on how to get a girlfriend is "join a Catholic group bro". So I decided to try this :feelshehe:.

There were very few people in the group I went and only two women that day :feelsohgod: (and one was literally a granny :feelskek:).

I tried to talk to this other woman but I got rejected and she said she has a boyfriend :feelskek::feelsrope:

As for the group itself, I found it too "sentimentalist" for my taste and one speaker even started "speaking in tongues" (like you see in evangelical Christianity) during it :feelshaha:

Well, I don't plan on showing up there again for 3 reasons: 1- I didn't like the vibe of the group, 2- I can't get a girlfriend out of it, 3- I don't want to show up there after being rejected.
Christcucks are the high level copers :feelsUgh:

you will get abused and rejected from everyone as an incel

Socialcirclemaxxing works only if you're a high-tier normie (like Wheat Waffles, who just so happens to be a huge proponent of it), and if you're a normie then you don't belong here. Going to church is complete waste of time (even more so than living as an incel itself), so unless you're a Christian, you're better off not going there.
i'd say normie
normie can still betabuxx

Most catholic foids wont give u sex until marriage

Join Islam.
“Young adult” circles in mosques are literally the same, but worse. Everyone’s twice as materialistic and modernist. The women are “independent feminist Muslims.”

Islam is cucked in the west.

@Indari tell him to fuck the granny:smonk:

Can't even make friends there?

anyway 99.5% of christcucks are larpers. they may even go to church or claim they are very religious but their behavior is abhorrent.

eg if a woman claims to be christian but doesn't spend all her day cooking, cleaning, being pregnant, caring for her children, gardening, homemaking, blowing her normalfag hubby's dick and shutting the fuck up she's merely a fraud and should be inquisited. if a wethole claims to have its own opinion you already know it's over for her. by this metric there are 4 christian holes on Earth

WW is delusional
Socialgroupmaxxing no longer a viable strategy