Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I tried to hug my oneitis (repost because I put the original post in the wrong section)

F

fatblackcel

Self-banned
-
0% - Verbal - humblebrag. Upsetting for some users.
Me and my oneitis were walking to her class so i could drop her off there as we were walking we did out little and shake and as she tried to walk away while our hands were still touching i pulled her by her hand towards me and we hugged maybe i should ask her to my schools homecoming dance to be fair this is the same oneitis that told me she wasnt going to go to the football game with me because she had "work" znd then i saw here there with a white normie so i might be reading into the situation and she was probably just trying to not hurt my feelings

fakecel if foids give you any kind of positive attention.

Its just a hug i didnt know it was that serious
No faggot. Most of us havent even gotten to hold hands or have a girl show interest in us.

No faggot. Most of us havent even gotten to hold hands or have a girl show interest in us.
i havent held hands with a female either neither has a female shown interest in me?

i havent held hands with a female either neither has a female shown interest in me?
"Hugged" "did our little hand shake" "so i could drop her off"

I've never even met my oneitis in real life since she lives kinda far from me...

"Hugged" "did our little hand shake" "so i could drop her off"
our little hand shake is just a general think i do with friends idk if you know this but black people do hand shakes when seeing a person off and i always walk to that specific class

Mogs me by having a foid accepting to hug you

You think incels are dumb? Faggot.

Leave
Desert
Withdraw
Go Away

I already deem you as sus. I will follow you to check if this oneitis you spend so much time with is indeed your oneitis. Some day I will spam report and mention the mods so they can delete you.

Kill yourself you fucking chink nigger

I already deem you as sus. I will follow you to check if this oneitis you spend so much time with is indeed your oneitis. Some day I will spam report and mention the mods so they can delete you.
i only see her in school

disgusting gorilla fakecel ape get the fuck off this website you should be hung from a tree

the niggerlover needs to be hanged for rassenschande too

Mods ban him, bye bye

Because I pulled her in for a hug? have you never been hugged before?
@The Enforcer, i think he's trolling. "have you never been hugged before", "Because I PULLED her in for a hug" BRUH

@The Enforcer, i think he's trolling. "have you never been hugged before", "Because I PULLED her in for a hug" BRUH
I dont know if i stated this on the forums before but shes like that with alot of people she hugged a kid that was retarded, shorter, uglier, and fatter than me just because he walked up and hugged her.

I dont know if i stated this on the forums before but shes like that with alot of people she hugged a kid that was retarded, shorter, uglier, and fatter than me just because he walked up and hugged her.
you pulled her in and hugged her, what if you pulled her in and kissed her?

and when i asked have you never been hugged before i mean by anyone because tbh a hug as serious as you make it out to be?

you pulled her in and hugged her, what if you pulled her in and kissed her?
Idk I haven't tried it but she often ignores some things I say like when I tried to casually slip into a conversation that we should go to our school dance together.

Idk I haven't tried it but she often ignores some things I say like when I tried to casually slip into a conversation that we should go to our school dance together.
have you asked her out, pls do. Tell her you think she's nice and your interested in her and ask her if she wanna hang out outside of school, if she agrees then she's hooked

have you asked her out, pls do. Tell her you think she's nice and your interested in her and ask her if she wanna hang out outside of school, if she agrees then she's hooked
To be honest I have asked her to hang outside of school but most times Its always she has work or something :feelsugh:

Last edited:
I dont know if dropping a H from KHHV would make someone a fakecel tbh. Many incels atleast experience a hug. I'm in a mood to not consider this a total brag, just a recounting. Any of us would be happy to just get so much as a hug. I've only had a single hug in my entire life. It's burned into memory due to its significance. I was about 3 years old or so, in nursery. I got excited about someshit, can't remember what. Grabbed another kid and got I sort of awkward reciprocation.

That's as good as it's ever gotten for me. I've gone 29 years without a hug. I certainly wish I could have another. But eh, fat fucking chance. I look like a walking disease. People don't want to touch me. I simply "look gross" as many people have told me, through countless formations of words. A hug itself though, not a ban imo.

KHHV :dab:
this is the same oneitis that told me she wasnt going to go to the football game with me because she had "work" znd then i saw here there with a white normie
:feelsbadman:

I dont know if dropping a H from KHHV would make someone a fakecel tbh. Many incels atleast experience a hug. I'm in a mood to not consider this a total brag, just a recounting. Any of us would be happy to just get so much as a hug. I've only had a single hug in my entire life. It's burned into memory due to its significance. I was about 3 years old or so, in nursery. I got excited about someshit, can't remember what. Grabbed another kid and got I sort of awkward reciprocation.

That's as good as it's ever gotten for me. I've gone 29 years without a hug. I certainly wish I could have another. But eh, fat fucking chance. I look like a walking disease. People don't want to touch me. I simply "look gross" as many people have told me, through countless formations of words. A hug itself though, not a ban imo.
EXACTLY, a hug is not serious enough to warrant being banned or even being considered a fakecel. Im just not a truecel apparently.

EXACTLY, a hug is not serious enough to warrant being banned or even being considered a fakecel. Im just not a truecel apparently.
It doesn't no. But understand why the VW was given. Understandably, a lot of people here don't really want to hear about certain affectionate successes. It can be upsetting to hear given many of us never have and never will experience human touch beyond being assaulted. I'd say that's best left between users that you talk to in PMs or something, who you know won't be saddened by it. Or looksmax.org.

It doesn't no. But understand why the VW was given. Understandably, a lot of people here don't really want to hear about certain affectionate successes. It can be upsetting to hear given many of us never have and never will experience human touch beyond being assaulted. I'd say that's best left between users that you talk to in PMs or something, who you know won't be saddened by it. Or looksmax.org.
I guess I can understand why there would be a verbal warning but still