Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I tried to get Chad fired

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
So about this from yesterday

I spotted a 14/88 tattoo on this Chad(lite) who works at a store I sometimes shop at. The 14/88 part isn't very obvious, it's on his arm but it's part of a larger design so I guess that's why his manager didn't notice. This morning I sent an email to the corporate office of the retail chain and complained about it. I larped as a Jew and that I felt unsafe shopping there and "does your company endorse that hateful ideology?". After a couple of hours I get an email back saying that the employee in question was no longer employed by the company as of last week. So either someone beat me to it or the guy quit or they lied to me (though I stopped by the store today and he wasn't there). I found him on social media and there was no mention of his job or getting fired or anything, just the usual fuckboy shit.

So that's it in case anyone cares. Mission accomplished or failed or who knows. Like with most things in my life, I was ineffectual.

at least you tried

I spotted a 14/88 tattoo on this Chad(lite) who works at a store I sometimes shop at. The 14/88 part isn't very obvious, it's on his arm but it's part of a larger design so I guess that's why his manager didn't notice. This morning I sent an email to the corporate office of the retail chain and complained about it. I larped as a Jew and that I felt unsafe shopping there and "does your company endorse that hateful ideology?". After a couple of hours I get an email back saying that the employee in question was no longer employed by the company as of last week. So either someone beat me to it or the guy quit or they lied to me (though I stopped by the store today and he wasn't there). I found him on social media and there was no mention of his job or getting fired or anything, just the usual fuckboy shit.

So that's it in case anyone cares. Mission accomplished or failed or who knows. Like with most things in my life, I was ineffectual.
Call the ADL SPLC. Those kikes will take care of him.

just LARP as a jew theory is legit tbh.

not if you're in 1940s germany, though.

Worthless.

Try getting the foids fired instead.

Like with most things in my life, I was ineffectual.

Good job.
We need to do everything possible to inconvenience or make everyone else suffer. Give then hell and show nobody any mercy.

Chad always wins.

Three thumbs up. Lol.

I hate tattoo dummies! Especially Chad ones

He'd have done the same to you.

There is almost zero chance an actual chad had a white nationalism tattoo, he probably just got a filling at 14/88 dental in Conroe, Texas and got the tattoo for a laugh. Or he saw it in a meme on normiebook or 9gag and thought it looked cool.

Its so rare for actual chads to be into race based nationalism, its no co-incidence its always ugly losers making up the majority of these movements.

There is almost zero chance an actual chad had a white nationalism tattoo
Maybe he wasn't a Chad. To me he's no more attractive than any guy, I was just making an educated guess and observing the way foids were reacting to him. If foids are attracted to you, then you are Chad whatever your canthal tilt is.

u got dude fired just cuz he had a tattoo? jfl

u got dude fired just cuz he had a tattoo? jfl
I tried to get him fired, but he either quit or was fired before I did anything.

And youse guys told me to do it and I'm very tractable.
Poll

After he got fired, it just gave him an excuse to go home early to have sex with his girlfriend.