Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I tried to follow a normie's advice

IWantToBeBetter

IWantToBeBetter

Greycel
I had one "friend" in the past 3 years, and it was a roommate of mine I had for 8 months. I want to rent alone, but the city is too expensive. My roommate, "Bill" was about 5'9" and probably a 5/10. I'm 5'6" with no chin and a nose the size of a fucking planet. Like 2/10 until I start losing my hair.

Every now and again, he would land a Stacy, bring her back to the apartment, and I would have to hear things I will never experience through my wall. Sometimes, I would listen closer to help me fall asleep.

That's not the suisfuel though.

Closer to the end of our lease, I fell into Bill's fucking bluepill trap and asked him for advice since he was always trying to make me more social. I mean, fuck, he's nothing special, so I thought there might be hope for me.

JFL

As I'm writing this, I actually think it Bill might have tried to sabatoge me. He convinced me to grow out a beard hid my chin. Genetics be fucking damned because I sailed on that sinking ship until I thought I had finally found the solution to one of my biggest problems. Bill had already moved out, and during a round of dota2, we agreed to grab some pizza. I felt confident enough to be seen. It was dreamlike.

And that's because it was a fucking dream.
And I woke up.

I meet Bill and his even more attractive normie cuck friends are there with him. They start asking about the "ginger pubes" I "glued to my face" Even my old roommate starts to laugh with them. I was too awkward and upset to leave. I ate a shit ton of pizza since food is my go to cope. They start making fun of how much food I'm eating. I don't know why but I was frozen. I couldn't get up and leave. I just sat there and took the harrassment until they decided to head to some bar on the other side of the neighborhood.

Fuck advice. It's all a trap. No one wants to help us.

Should have knocked the fuckers out to be honest. Personally I'm a pacifist but something like that happening would make we change my ways and want to give them a bad time.

Fuck dude, how did you even fall into that trap in the first place?

JFL at not knocking the soyboys out. Seriously, learn to stand up for yourself.

typical normie friend behavior.
when you're alone with him he tries to help you but when he is with his social circle he treats you like shit. I think everybody here went through that shit.

You're an incel not a cuck. @Cuyen
People like Bill always try to fuck up other guys. They enjoy to see your suffering.

You're an incel not a cuck. @Cuyen
People like Bill always try to fuck up other guys. They enjoy to see your suffering.
damn. he had to say what the fuck they doing and yell at them. being pussy is never good for you

GET THE FUCK OUTTA THERE , humans are trash like youve seen and experienced , never participate in toxicity thats what those shits want from you , rather leave

Might be time to get jaw surgery

If he can't pay his rent and had to take Bill, I doubt he has money for that.

finally someone with a quality avi :feelsokman:

Don't ever fall for it when they try to make you more social.

Never listen to normies, specially if they are whites. You will never know what the fuck is going on inside their sick fuck neanderthal brains. Most of them are sadists, they get enjoyment from fucking with naive innocent incels.

go to the doctor and get proscribed tranquilizers, put them in his food or drink when you are alone with him at night then go to a large body of water and dump him in their so he drowns and say he never came home that night, these normies behave like rabid dogs and should be treated like them, best that they be put down

Every now and again, he would land a Stacy, bring her back to the apartment, and I would have to hear things I will never experience through my wall. Sometimes, I would listen closer to help me fall asleep.
Hey leftists, you want to ban something that will improve the mass shooting problem?

Forget about guns.

Forget about forums like this one.

Forget about all SJW stuff.

BAN DORMS.

This is what breeds ERs.

If I had to go through shit like that once it would probably already make me go ER tbh. Good thing I don't and never will, I'll carefully plan my life in advance so that it'll never happen.

following normie advice = you gonna have a bad time

Normie advice is nothing but lies they are brainwashed by society and never tell the truth

Never fall into a normies bluepill BS. They just want to feel better about themselves with there, "words of wisdom".