Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I tried to escape inceldom but failed miserably

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
So last month  I said I am done with the incel lifestyle, but guess who is back? I thought I wasn't an incel but 1 month of trying my hardest has proved that there is no hope for me. This is gonna be a long post.

I left this place because I wanted to change my life, I finally finished university and I wanted to leave all the bad memories in past and start a new beginning. I graduated with good marks, a nice high paying job, 4 years of gymcelling got me a decent body so I thought, now is my time to shine.
I messaged my 3 high-school best friends and asked them how they were doing. Keep in mind I talk to these guys regularly. We Skype a lot, I visit them whenever I go back to my home town and etc. Sine I talked to them regularly, I knew these guys were pretty bored as well since they lived in sub- urbs. I told them, how cool it would be if all 4 of us moved in a big city, right in downtown where all the pubs, night clubs, bars and nightlife scene is. We talked about it for a month and finally agreed, to go through with the plan.
Before I start, you should know the stats for my friends
Friend 1 - Been in 4-5 relationships and he is very good with girls. He has 2 kills and both from LTR relationships. No hookups
Friend 2 - Didn't get much action till he got to college. His first year was lonely but he joined a Frat in 2nd year and joined rugby and he has been slaying good since then. He got 4 kills
Friend 3 – Not much to say, was my roommate in uni but dropped out of uni because of gaming addiction. He makes good money. But he is not social at all, he is the guy who everyone in high school liked just because he is nice and humble but nobody invited him because he was not cool enough. 0 kills (KHV)
Me – Been just studying because that’s what parents said. Social only around people I know. I thought being quiet and mysterious is what girls liked, but didn’t know only chad could pull that off. I am not very good with girls. (Also KHV)

4 of us moved in together and it was pretty fun. We worked, played video games, lifted, and partied on the weekends.  Plans got little fucked up when (Friend 1) was short on money so he couldn’t go out with us and he got back with his ex, so yea... (Friend 3) is still not here since he is gone on a vacation, so it’s basically just me and (friend 2). When it comes to going out on weekends we are both super enthusiastic , during the first month we went out to clubs 3 times a week Thursdays, Fridays and Saturday. Since it’s a big city there is always something to do bars/clubs are always crawling with people, especially because this city has multiple universities/colleges.

We start going out to clubs

My friend tells me the importance of Alcohol when going out. You must be drunk when going out to these clubs if you actually wana have fun. If you are sober, you’ll just think too much and get in your head and think how all these low IQ idiots dancing like monkies considered fun? Alcohol will help you become low inhib.
First day I go out with him, I dance like a mofo with everyone but I got shot down whenever I tried to approach (Did 2 approaches). Every time I try to approach a girl on dance floor, one of 2 things happens. She says no and makes a disgusted face or her 3-4 friends come and surround her and close in on her like a force field protecting her from guys and then I have no choice but to move out.  My friend made out with a girl on dance floor but we both got nothing at the end of the night.

Second day, my friend smooth talks the club manager to let us in for free, we party with university students. I grind on 2-3 girls and my friend makes out with 2 girls and fingers them both on dance floor while they give him hand jobs. (Did 2-3 approaches)
It goes on like this for 2 more weeks but none of us got laid.

We think we might be doing something wrong so I ask him to come to THE RSD (PUA GROUP) city meet-up with me. Each city has a RSD Facebook group. We get there and there are about 10 chads, 5 normies and 10 nerdy/weird/awkward/not normal guys. Everyone in that group knows each other and they go out to club together. We leave the meet-up early and decide it’s a waste of time.
We head out the same night and we see some of those same RSD dudes in the club, these dudes were talking pretty big game at the meet up but they can’t even approach a girl at club. Me and my friend try to get girls to go home with us but no luck.

Next weekend, we went to this EDM event where we made the biggest mistake of inviting this weirdo from the RSD group. This dude was so freakin weird, he literally had no inhibition. Idk if he is like this normally or if he was too drunk. We pre with this dude and play beer pong, later that night he pulls out his stack and we find out that he was on freakin MDMA the whole time. My friend is panicking because he already told him our address and promised him that he can sleep at the spare room in our house after the EDM event. It’s almost 11 so we are about to head out and this rsd dude is going all crazy, the rsd dude gets a call from his friend and he tells us he will meet us there. We both take a big breath and relax for a second.
We head to the event and the dance floor is not that packed since it’s early in the night. Me and my friend start dancing with these chicks who are wearing these flashing light shoes but we know that this is not going anywhere. We spot 2 girls standing in the corner and we approach. Within 5 minutes I start making out with this chick for like 10-15 mins, before I took her back stage to finger her. She is feeling me up and I am feeling her up, In my mind I am just thinking how warm, hot and fleshy she feels. I thought I would escape inceldom tonight but everything goes to shit when she cums and then just walks away. I was so pissed off like wtf! I was supposed to fuck her tonight. I walk out after her and my friend gives me props and it turned out he snapchatted me making out because I was kissing her wrong apparently. He tells me how to do it properly and we both laugh about it and move on.
https://vimeo.com/254952659

Summary

Went out 3 nights/week for a month. Spent like 150 Dollars on alcohol for a month, had to pay for cover/coat-checks for what? Just for a sloppy drunk makeout and feeling her up? She didn’t even fuck me. Was it worth it? Nope. If things don’t get better in future, I might have to find a new plan.
Me and my friend went out again after that because we thought we were getting better (We weren’t, it was pure luck). This time we didn’t care about rejection and we approached 15 girls each in the club and got rejected. First one was interested in my friend but I couldn’t keep her cock block friend away. And late at night, we just started mass approaching and it didn’t work at all. If a girl sees you getting rejected by other girls in the club, then you automatically get rejected by every girl who sees you (Unless you are chad) Fuckin chad can do anything in the club and girls go crazy for him, fuckin pissed me off. Anyways back to the story,  I sobered up early and tell my friend, tonight Is not our night so let’s get some pizza and watch Fast and Furious at home. So we did.

Anyways, so this was a huge failure! Apparently girls are super desperate on Valentines day, so ill try harder this weekend but we will see.

What I have learned.
The statement “Tinder is not real life” is bullshit. Everytime I go out, Chad always gets dibs on the hottest girls. He always picks which girl he wants to take home and he succeeds. Meanwhile chadlites usually goes home with the same girl he comes with, normies are always standing nervously in the corner of the dance floor with their drinks in the hand and gazing at hot girls dancing on the dance floor.  If you notice carefully, it’s the same chads who take home different girls every weekend.

Any normie who goes to clubs should be blackpilled.

[video=youtube]https://youtube.com/watch?v=ucYDhOV3WqY[/video]

Water is fucking wet.

If you have to "try", you were fucked from day one

Vision said:
[video=youtube]https://youtube.com/watch?v=ucYDhOV3WqY[/video]

This is where i belong. Back to catfishing experiments and living as virtual chad.

But aren't you a Chad, or am I remembering wrong?

Im very sorry to hear things didnt work out, but i really liked your catfishing experiments and baits when i use to lurk, and im looking forward to more, you were one of my fav posters, welcome home my nigga

It's impossible man. That's pretty good that you got a makeup though from only 1 month. I have gone out countless times and never got that far.

It's an eternal curse

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:

if i was chad, I wouldn't know this place exhisted

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:

A khv can never be a Chad

Time to LDAR again.

Are you an ethnic, OP?

Nice to see you again. You were one of the best posters.

Reddit_is_for_cucks said:
OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
if i was chad, I wouldn't know this place exhisted
Didn't you say you were the guy being mogged in this thread?
https://incels.is/Thread-Rate-this-curry-slayer

Feel you! Also went clubbing twice a week for over half a year. Had hopes for the red pill and approached legit 200 + girls, fucking brutal. I wish I didn´t go out so often, maybe space it out more. Really took a toll on my mood and confidence when I finally had to swallow the black pill. I think it´s better to surgerymaxx + looksmax and just go out drinking every now and then in our situation

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
Didn't you say you were the guy being mogged in this thread?
https://incels.is/Thread-Rate-this-curry-slayer

yea but i don't have the chadly jaw and eye area that makes a guy look hot. so I am just stuck between incel and normie relam

rain drop, drop top, lay down and rot, ay

clubbing these days is way harder than tinder, trust me

Welcome back.

Damn, all the effort we put in goes in the trash. Better to not try.

LOL, girls being desperate on VALENTINE'S DAY of all days??? i'm legit perplexed about the thought process that may lead one to think this. maybe you’ve been reading too much of that PUA crap.

Wait, do most normies meet girls this way? So you're telling me they LTR with chicks they finger in the club after knowing them for 30 seconds?

Top kek, this world is great.

Makeout is still pretty good tho for a month.

1. What did you study and what is your job?
2. How tall are you, based on the video, I'm guessing 5'10 or taller

let's address the elephant in the room. OP, I've liked your posts in the past, but this thread is straight up bragging. Like you really felt the need to include a video? Why? Getting real tired of this shit.

Well atleast you tried. Got farther than most at least. Looking forward to more cat fishing though.

gstvtrp said:
It's impossible man. That's pretty good that you got a makeup though from only 1 month. I have gone out countless times and never got that far.
Ive gone out every saturday for the last 3 years and never got that far.

jackbud said:
If you have to "try", you were fucked from day one

This. You already cucked yourself by writing that fucking essay and thinking you're too good to be here

ITS OVER BOYOOOOOOOOOOOOO

fukmylyf said:
let's address the elephant in the room. OP, I've liked your posts in the past, but this thread is straight up bragging. Like you really felt the need to include a video? Why? Getting real tired of this shit.

This.

fukmylyf said:

This. The entire thread is just a subtle brag and he didnt do bad either at all.
He will get a gf soon.

IronMike said:
1. What did you study and what is your job?
2. How tall are you, based on the video, I'm guessing 5'10 or taller

I am 5'9 but i wear shoe lift when i go clubbing so i get to 6'0 and tower over other guys.

But it doesnt make a difference because most chads are still naturally taller then me standing at 6'2 - 6'4.

Cant even beat them by cheating

fukmylyf said:

it was just a fluke because my friend took snapchat of it. I you followed my previous posts.
You would know my posts always have videos along with text.
I even included videos of girls playing with themselves or pictures of them nude along with the catfish conversation
I do that because it makes the post more interesting and the reader has a reason to believe unlike to TRPers reddit posters who never post any proof but only a wall of text.

Plus it's not bragging at all, to any normal person its quiet sad that i had to go out 3 nights in a row for a month, and spend like 150 - 200 dollars on alcohol plus other fees just for a make out with a girl who probably doesn't even remember me.

blackpill_incel said:
This. You already cucked yourself by writing that fucking essay and thinking you're too good to be here

I thought I was too good to be here, but reality sucker punched me right on the face and put me in my place pretty quick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back