Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I tried to do an iq test

Karakol96

Karakol96

Legend
★★★★★
I just tried to do an online iq test and there is no fucking way. I cant concentrate at all and didnt even get past the first question my brain just doesnt want to do it. When I was younger I could sit for 30 minutes and do it but there is no way I could do that now. Tiktok has destroyed me

What brainrot does to a motherfucker

was it an iq test or an attention span test ?

That's what brainrotting does to someone

I don't need to take an IQ test to know that my IQ is low. It's insanely obvious by my actions.

find them boring ngl i did do one a long time ago when i was a kid but nowadays i just can't sit and do one

find them boring ngl i did do one a long time ago when i was a kid but nowadays i just can't sit and do one
jfl at this cope,

@Karakol96 yo link your test mang

I just tried to do an online iq test and there is no fucking way. I cant concentrate at all and didnt even get past the first question my brain just doesnt want to do it. When I was younger I could sit for 30 minutes and do it but there is no way I could do that now. Tiktok has destroyed me
Geniuscel trait: you cant finish an IQ test or you score very low in it.

Retardcel trait: you score high in IQ test

I did one & did quite well however they said I had to pay to get my results.