Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I tried to convince my dad to get a new dentist my fucking dad wants to be loyal to that bitch dentist

XDFLAMEBOY

XDFLAMEBOY

Commander
★★
I did took some of your guys advice on trying to get a new dentist. I tried to convice my dad to get a new dentist and it makes me so in rage that my stupid dad wants to be loyal to the stupid sexy bitch. I hate her so much I wish I could insult her, beat her, yell at her, and rape that pathetic foid like why can't we atleast be friends especially if you won't own me sex, plus of how lonely I am in this shithole!? Of course all of this (in a video game) She's only being nice to my dad and me because we're her clients I wanted to try and atleast befriend the bitch since I despise lusting over her while she can fuck her husband all she wants while I envy him. Fuck this torment everytime I have to go to the fucking dentist. I have to deal with her fucking existence everytime. she's so slow and takes for ever sometimes like 3 days. Yet my fucking dad wants to be loyal to the bitch because she does a good job but takes forever and she torments me and I lust over her every fucking time. I just glare at her like I want to hurt her when she's not looking. Fuck her! :lasereyes::feels::reeeeee: I hope her husband would beat her to death or kill herself (In minecraft) She should wear a condom on her head for being such an annoying cunt :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

Last edited:
It would be hard to because I hate her. I guess because I'm lonley
Better to befriend brocels. If you’re really a 25 year old virgin on an incel forum its over. And at least you could talk about relatable things with brocels

Better to befriend brocels. If you’re really a 25 year old virgin on an incel forum its over. And at least you could talk about relatable things with brocels
True I don't want to befriend normies either though because they won't understand me. Befriending foids is pointless even with the normie dating advice that everyone tells you that you need to be friends first before you date. But yeah I don't mind befriending more process though since we have 2 things in common, hated by normies and foids being disinterested in us

Brutal. I hate being cucked . I hate to see any foid have an interaction with another man near me

Brutal. I hate being cucked . I hate to see any foid have an interaction with another man near me
Yeah man! I hope my dentist does something to betray my dad him so that I don't see her anymore. I don't care how good she is I wish I could just form some relationship with her even if it's friendship just for her to help me not feel so lonley because I'm lonley in this shithole. But no fuck the client and dentist relationship. I wish I could hurt that bitch (in a video game)

I did took some of your guys advice on trying to get a new dentist. I tried to convice my dad to get a new dentist and it makes me so in rage that my stupid dad wants to be loyal to the stupid sexy bitch. I hate her so much I wish I could insult her, beat her, yell at her, and rape that pathetic foid like why can't we atleast be friends especially if you won't own me sex, plus of how lonely I am in this shithole!? Of course all of this (in a video game) She's only being nice to my dad and me because we're her clients I wanted to try and atleast befriend the bitch since I despise lusting over her while she can fuck her husband all she wants while I envy him. Fuck this torment everytime I have to go to the fucking dentist. I have to deal with her fucking existence everytime. she's so slow and takes for ever sometimes like 3 days. Yet my fucking dad wants to be loyal to the bitch because she does a good job but takes forever and she torments me and I lust over her every fucking time. I just glare at her like I want to hurt her when she's not looking. Fuck her! :lasereyes::feels::reeeeee: I hope her husband would beat her to death or kill herself (In minecraft) She should wear a condom on her head for being such an annoying cunt :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:
Of course all of this only in a video game

Last edited:
Yup. Nothing worse than that. Makes you just want to unleash your strength on said foids and Chads.
Gosh how I'd want to rid the world of public scenes of affection. The goat fuckers down there in Taliban-Land really have their shit tight. If I wasn't a fedora tipping atheist I'd join the Taliban.

Sorry to hear that, Man. I was lucky that my Dad refused to hire or work in any professional context with a foid (well, he called them cunts.) I have always tried to do the same, but this fucking cuntry makes it hard at times. Hopefully her husband does beat her to death or at least a permanent coma, so you can get a REAL dentist.

Honestly, though, I think the worst thing isn't that you have to deal with this stupid worthless dog, but that you don't have the full support of your Dad.

Sorry to hear that, Man. I was lucky that my Dad refused to hire or work in any professional context with a foid (well, he called them cunts.) I have always tried to do the same, but this fucking cuntry makes it hard at times. Hopefully her husband does beat her to death or at least a permanent coma, so you can get a REAL dentist.

Honestly, though, I think the worst thing isn't that you have to deal with this stupid worthless dog, but that you don't have the full support of your Dad.
(In Minecraft ) ofc yes to beat her in a sword figh with enchanted swords. Yeah I hate it that he wants to stay loyal to her service and sounds like your dad eventually became a misogynist since yeah women should stop working or keep them working in low income jobs so that way foids really on us so that they would more likely date us

Last edited: