Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I tried to blackpill a friend who I mogged

• Thread starter Deleted member 28148
  • Start date
Deleted member 28148

Deleted member 28148

losing my teen years
-
So I made a thread a little while ago about me blackpilling my young counterparts. This is a particular guy that caught me off guard.

He's a friend that i've known for a little while now, and I decided to try and blackpill him. For context, I actually mog him in almost everything.
So I begin to introduce him to the blackpill and his first reaction was something along the lines of "that's just incel garbage." I begun to laugh at him and just stopped there. I could not believe that a guy I mogged denied the blackpill and said it was incel garbage.

In conclusion, it is laughable how many bluepilled incels refuse to accept the blackpill and accept the fact that they're even incels.

Taking bets; how many years until he joins us here?

let me guess: he has a beautiful gf because of hid great personality?

You gotta do a multi stage psychological campaign to get someone to follow you ideologically. Go slow and then keep escalating.

let me guess: he has a beautiful gf because of hid great personality?
He didn't even have a gf either, he just disregarded everything I told him as "incel bullshit"

Retarded incels in denial, supporting the status quo

It's very rare to find someone who I legitimately mog.
Men are self-deluded in their looks rating, when they have no massive sign of disguist by their environment. I am a 1-2 but thought parts of my life that I am average, some days even good looking. (mirror fraud does contribute to this thinking a lot)
I watched many Incels stuff last year only out of curiosity. I didn't even asked myself while doing this, if I maybe could be a Incel too. The step to identify as Incel and even accept the blackpill, is big.

Don’t be too direct. Did he even acknowledge that looks have something to do with it?

So I made a thread a little while ago about me blackpilling my young counterparts. This is a particular guy that caught me off guard.

He's a friend that i've known for a little while now, and I decided to try and blackpill him. For context, I actually mog him in almost everything.
So I begin to introduce him to the blackpill and his first reaction was something along the lines of "that's just incel garbage." I begun to laugh at him and just stopped there. I could not believe that a guy I mogged denied the blackpill and said it was incel garbage.

In conclusion, it is laughable how many bluepilled incels refuse to accept the blackpill and accept the fact that they're even incels.

He sounds like he won’t ever swallow the blackpill, he’s just gonna float through life thinking “one day”

he needs to experience the blackpill in the first hand to understand it. words are empty buddy boyo

How attractive is he?

Society has bluepilled men and boys so hard that they do nothing but refuse the blackpill. They won't accept it, they won't acknowledge it, nor will they even begin to learn about it. The moment you started talking in support of incels or the blackpill, he probably started invalidating everything you said, mentally. You even mentioned in your post. He said, "that's just incel garbage," he didn't actually respond or try to disprove any of it

lowkey brag ngl ded srs

i tried slowly giving the blackpill to my ricecell friend and he just goes "i know, life is just that way" lmoa he already knew all about it and i had no idea. he likes to talk about it, but does nofap and sais "why do you need a gf?" he just altered his brain or something i don't get it. he's a neuteredcell or smth

you gotta have him say something and then respond in a slightly more blackpilled tone than his. only way to convince anyone of anything, takes 3-6 months at least if you talk regularly

I'd kill to be 4/10. You're probably under estimating too due to low self esteem. You're probably a normie.

I don't know how you can be incel. If I was a 5/10 I could looksmax and get laid easily.

humble bragger

Men are self-deluded in their looks rating, when they have no massive sign of disguist by their environment. I am a 1-2 but thought parts of my life that I am average, some days even good looking. (mirror fraud does contribute to this thinking a lot)
I watched many Incels stuff last year only out of curiosity. I didn't even asked myself while doing this, if I maybe could be a Incel too. The step to identify as Incel and even accept the blackpill, is big.
you gotta have him say something and then respond in a slightly more blackpilled tone than his. only way to convince anyone of anything, takes 3-6 months at least if you talk regularly
I always find it funny that many incels in denial talk about "incel bullshit" like they aren't incels themselves too JFL.

For every incel in denial seeing this, If you hit 18 as a virgin and can't fuck foids without paying them money, YOU ARE INCEL.

I'd kill to be 4/10. You're probably under estimating too due to low self esteem. You're probably a normie.

I don't know how you can be incel. If I was a 5/10 I could looksmax and get laid easily.
Being a 4/10 is nothing. Cope.

just let him cope in peace

don't be so direct

he will probably never join us, the bluepill will drive him crazy and eventually he will kill himself.