Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I tried to approach young hot foids at the pool

thefinalizer

thefinalizer

Best boys get the least attention from girls.
★★★
Yesterday, I went to the pool in my residential area, and there were a handful of young, hot foids, all aged between 16 and 18. After a while of staring and listening to their gossip, I had the courage to approach them. I asked them to dinner (as a joke) to break the ice. They all shut up and looked at me coldly and seriously. I told them it was a joke, but nobody cared, and they went on talking about their things.

To put the situation in context, I was sitting on the steps of the pool next to them. I tried to prolong the conversation, but it was obvious they were not interested. They always gave the shortest answers possible. The thing that pissed me off the most was the fact that they were talking about private things in front of me and did not care at all, like one of them refusing to wear tampons and another mentioning something about her family. I felt like I was invisible to them.

One of them mentioned something about a boy hugging his girlfriend.

"He's handsome," said one girl.

"I do like boys my age or older," said another.

"The lifeguard is cute too; as a matter of fact, I once thought about asking for his Instagram," added a third.

The fact that it was so obvious they did not find me attractive at all became hurtful at that point. They talked about how they liked older boys by my side. I think they could have at least told me something. (I am 20, by the way). I tried to approach them in a polite and funny way, but it was all in vain. At least one of them had sublime tits, and I could get a better look at them.

However, now I wonder why foids behave like this. It is really all about your looks. If you are a chad, you will get foids; otherwise, you will not get any.

I only tried to chat with foids and failed. The Blackpill is so fucking real. It's really over for incels. Foids are just cumfuel for us. Fuck all of them.

we need state-enforced monogamy NOW
ban foids from owning dogs so they don't fuck the dogs
ban LGBTQ abominations so foids can't fuck each other
ban foids from working so they have to find a provider

what did you expect nigga

Yesterday, I went to the pool in my residential area, and there were a handful of young, hot foids, all aged between 16 and 18. After a while of staring and listening to their gossip, I had the courage to approach them. I asked them to dinner (as a joke) to break the ice. They all shut up and looked at me coldly and seriously. I told them it was a joke, but nobody cared, and they went on talking about their things.

To put the situation in context, I was sitting on the steps of the pool next to them. I tried to prolong the conversation, but it was obvious they were not interested. They always gave the shortest answers possible. The thing that pissed me off the most was the fact that they were talking about private things in front of me and did not care at all, like one of them refusing to wear tampons and another mentioning something about her family. I felt like I was invisible to them.

"The lifeguard is cute too; as a matter of fact, I once thought about asking for his Instagram," added a third.

The fact that it was so obvious they did not find me attractive at all became hurtful at that point. They talked about how they liked older boys by my side. I think they could have at least told me something. (I am 20, by the way). I tried to approach them in a polite and funny way, but it was all in vain. At least one of them had sublime tits, and I could get a better look at them.

However, now I wonder why foids behave like this. It is really all about your looks. If you are a chad, you will get foids; otherwise, you will not get any.

I only tried to chat with foids and failed. The Blackpill is so fucking real. It's really over for incels. Foids are just cumfuel for us. Fuck all of them.
Giving you the benefit of the doubt and assuming this is real. Never approach foids in a group unless you're a gigachad. It will never ever work

should have pushed them into the pool :feelskek:

Cold approaching doesn't work for the vast majority of people

Giving you the benefit of the doubt and assuming this is real. Never approach foids in a group unless you're a gigachad. It will never ever work
True. If you get rejected by a girl who is alone, they won't be able to make fun of you with all their friends in front of you. They'll definitely gossip with all their friends later but at least you won't see or hear it.

Should've stared at their tits until they got uncomfortable and walked away

True. If you get rejected by a girl who is alone, they won't be able to make fun of you with all their friends in front of you. They'll definitely gossip with all their friends later but at least you won't see or hear it.
A soul crushing moment for a man is merely a funny story for a foid and her girlfriends

A soul crushing moment for a man is merely a funny story for a foid and her girlfriends
I have vivid memories of foids from high school shit talking me together despite me still being in earshot. Heartless creatures they are

I have vivid memories of foids from high school shit talking me together despite me still being in earshot. Heartless creatures they are
Brutal. I swear, something about the way women are raised just enables a complete lack of humanity. I've overheard too many times foids bragging about using others to get something as small as a free meal. Worse than rapists and murderers are foids who seduce a man for a green card and then divorce them immediately after.

we need state-enforced monogamy NOW
ban foids from owning dogs so they don't fuck the dogs
ban LGBTQ abominations so foids can't fuck each other
ban foids from working so they have to find a provider
First of all, we have to erase their right to vote.

>tried to approach young hot foids at the pool​

Over

Brutal. I swear, something about the way women are raised just enables a complete lack of humanity. I've overheard too many times foids bragging about using others to get something as small as a free meal. Worse than rapists and murderers are foids who seduce a man for a green card and then divorce them immediately after.
They're like robots. Not even the cool kind though. They are blatantly aware that they go through life simply using others for their own gain. Zero empathy or compassion

>approaching hot young foids
as a sub6

Dnr

They're like robots. Not even the cool kind though. They are blatantly aware that they go through life simply using others for their own gain. Zero empathy or compassion
Incels will be having the last laugh in a few decades when robots turn women obsolete

There's no reason to lie about it. Besides that, you're right. I guess I just was bored.

Brootal bro. But deserved. You should know by now cold approaching is retarded

Good to know

Should've stared at their tits until they got uncomfortable and walked away
I did it when they were in their towels, but she didn't notice.

They're heartless.

You have disturbed them while they were lusting after the Chads and Chadlites there. How dare you! :foidSoy:

there were a handful of young, hot foids, all aged between 16 and 18. After a while of staring and listening to their gossip, I had the courage to approach them
your first mistake was thinking hot females are human. you might as well asked a dog what the deal is with airplane food

How do you expect us to believe this obvious larp?

Photos or it didn't happen!