Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I TRIED THIS NO FAP SHIT FOR A WEEK , MALE SEXUAL IMPULSE / IMPERATIVE IS STRONG AS FUCK

Izayacel

Izayacel

Cl0wnER "
★★★★★
New POE League is out so Distracting myself isnt a Problem Really , Heck Most times Only Currency Strategys , Flipping / Praying on New Players and Divine Drops are on my Mind .

( Yes in this Game you can Flip currency to your advantage and Snowball into More , Getting the Required Currency can be Tedious , but hey )

But after 4 Days I slowly Gave In , ( what i did aftER my 5. Day anyways ) . You just want to watch some Uber Attractive Cunt and Release " , The Desire gets so Strong too . Its just not Natural for a Man to be denied Sex for that Long

Atleast back then you could have used your Hate and Force " to get Sex , these Days? . You will land in Jail for that . Average and Unattractive Man are Getting Cucked by the Day . :feelsclown:

Anyways just my 2 Cents . Do no Fap if you want to test " yourself . but dont Overdo it . Your Designed to be a Predator and Release with as much ( attractive ) Woman as Possible .

what the fuck are you guys fixating on .

PMO is cope but its not the worst cope, inkys are always gonna coom but if your like a real addict or you can only coom to like bondage skat lolis or wired ass shit like that its not a bad idea

I went 111 days until i relapsed in January

I achieved nofal this November, cummed 2 times this month.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back