Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I tried the chicken sandwich from Popeyes for the first time yesterday

Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
It was pretty fucking good

are you Black?

are you Black?
If I was black I’d be the whitest black dude ever and the first black dude with exclusively European ancestry, and zero African or Haitian or Jamaican ancestry

If I was black I’d be the whitest black dude ever and the first black dude with exclusively European ancestry, and zero African or Haitian or Jamaican ancestry
Brutal racebrag

I never thought a fast food company would advertise on .co

So the hype is true eh?

Honestly I'd be interested in trying it myself, if only to break up the monotony of my life, but sadly the only chicken chain in my immediate or rather somewhat extended area is KFC.

yea the sandwiches are good but i like the tendies better

God I wish I lived in US. It's truly land of opportunity when it comes to fast food.
In my city there are only 3 McDonalds, 2 KFCs and one Burger King. Of course all food is expensive as fuck compared to america. Even with coupons I can afford eating in McDonalds maybe once a month.

I didn’t even know what a Popeyes chicken was until I heard about niggers stabbing each other over a chicken sandwich.

Never heard of Raising Canes either. They tore down the only KFC in town because it was a dirty ass cockroach infested building and staffed by lesbian dykes.

God I wish I lived in US. It's truly land of opportunity when it comes to fast food.
be thankful there are not fat fuckers walking around everywhere where u live

popeyes > kfc > raising canes
imo
KFC is garbage compared to Popeyes, Canes, and Chick-fil-A
Now there’s some chains in the south I have yet to try like Bojangles or Zaxby’s

Didnt niggers literally kill eachother for these chicken sandwiches

In my city there are only 3 McDonalds, 2 KFCs and one Burger King. Of course all food is expensive as fuck compared to america. Even with coupons I can afford eating in McDonalds maybe once a month.

I'd buy you a Wendy's Baconator if I could.

Hands down they've probably got the single best tasting burger of all major US fast food chains.

A "no" would have sufficed lol

Anyway nothings ever gonna be better than the Wendy's spic chicken sandwich to me. If this one's better I'll be amazed.

be thankful there are not fat fuckers walking around everywhere where u live
A lot of people are fat just not from fast food.
But yeah fat people in america are something completely different. When I was visting my family there I couldn't believe how fat some people were.
Unrelated but one thing I hated about US is how everyone was wearing fucking flip flops, it wasn't even that hot and it wasn't florida or california but New Jersey and yet everyone was displaying their disgusting feet, truly vomit inducing.
I'd buy you a Wendy's Baconator if I could.

Hands down they've probably got the single best tasting burger of all major US fast food chains.
Wendy's was my favortie US fast food along with Panera. Wendy's chicken nuggets are amazing, I have to try the baconator next time I'm there.

god i hate flip flops, so degenerate
Nigga flip flops are great in the summer especially if you need to go out real quick and don’t wanna bother putting on shoes
And they’re way better for your feet when you’re traveling

Ive never been to popeyes

their ass tbh

Nigga flip flops are great in the summer especially if you need to go out real quick and don’t wanna bother putting on shoes
And they’re way better for your feet when you’re traveling
i guess if u have socks on, but they feel uncomforatble and the thought of showing my pale ass feet in public with them on just makes me cringe

i guess if u have socks on, but they feel uncomforatble and the thought of showing my pale ass feet in public with them on just makes me cringe
>wearing socks with sandals
Disgusting tbh

fuckkkkk that sucks maynee wtf

Yeah but it’s hard to have a nice gymmaxxed body when you eat fast food
And don’t give me that shit of “Chad doesn’t lift and eats pizza every day and he’s still jacked” bruh Chads also lift and eat clean except for the occasional cheat day, you can’t outrun or outlift a shitty diet

Chickfila>all tbh

Chickfila>all tbh
Closed on Sunday, you my Chick-fil-a
You’re my number one with the lemonade

Also has anyone ever see the vid of some black guy fucking a McChicken

The origin story of white black panther

Would try but I live in the UK.

I don't eat nigger monkey food

Man if you don’t eat fried chicken because you hate black people then you are dumb as shit.
I dont eat or like food in general. Especially some deep fried greasy chicken meat slop the fact that niggers fight over it just makes me dislike it even more

I dont eat or like food in general. Especially some deep fried greasy chicken meat slop the fact that niggers fight over it just makes me dislike it even more
Your loss. Fried chicken is fucking delicious.

I'd rather eat a bullet
Wow you really are retarded if you’d rather die than eat fried chicken.
You know Koreans like it? Korean fried chicken is a thing.

Wow you really are retarded if you’d rather die than eat fried chicken.
You know Koreans like it? Korean fried chicken is a thing.
I'd just rather die in general. Obviously i know that. Ricers eat cats and dogs so of course they'll eat chicken

I'd just rather die in general. Obviously i know that. Ricers eat cats and dogs so of course they'll eat chicken
At least try some chicken before you off yourself

No. I don't relate to niggers nor do i want to see couples there so im good.
Then download doordash or some shit and get it delivered