Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I tried streaming on Twitch so I don't have to get a job. I've streamed for 36 hours without a single viewer. Girls get hundreds of viewers day 1.

P

Potbellypos

Officer
★★
How the fuck are females the oppressed gender? Literally all they have to do is wear a low cut shirt and simps will throw thousands of dollars at them. It makes me so mad that we live in such an unjust world.

only works if you have a hole

stupid for even thinking you could succeed on twitch, it's too overpopulated, that happens for everyone.

i´ll be your viewer bro

You need to advertise yourself

what's your twitch shit so i can subscribe and watch (if i got free time)?

What game are you playing?

@Escthectrler thought

How many incels have you seen on youtube and twitch and other streaming platforms? Jfl.

Low inhib trait ngl

How the fuck are females the oppressed gender? Literally all they have to do is wear a low cut shirt and simps will throw thousands of dollars at them. It makes me so mad that we live in such an unjust world.
You are assuming your stream is any good and you have an entertaining personality lol

Also:
You need to advertise yourself

You still won't get any numbers unless you are entertaining though

There's a reason why a male streamer is popular, even ugly ones like Asmongold, he's entertaining

As a man you don't get to fall back on having ass and titties

You are assuming your stream is any good and you have an entertaining personality lol

Also:

There's a reason why a male streamer is popular, even ugly ones like Asmongold, he's entertaining

If you are good at a certain game you can also get about 100 viewers

Asmongold is literally the most dull boring idiot on that platform. He and many other boring normfags like Sodapoppin are only popular because they started streaming games early years ago and were good at them back then. When they stream other shit than games they lose all their viewers.

The last time I got 5 (one being probably the obs bot) viewers was when I streamed Kagura Senran. So try playing a game with few streamers but good viewer numbers. Also, try presenting yourself as a soy

iPXueCj.png

:p

hey guys thaanks for tuning in to my stream
64839B50 363E 4896 B810 D23962EA0276

Become a virtual anime streamer with a girl character , the simps will flock to you

Live.now watch me

So much for your personality inkwel, can't even get one thirsty coomer on your stream. Look at what women do, they have perfect and unique personality, they make unique content that's why people watch them.

Also:

Try streaming a no lifer game with a community like a WoW private server. There's some punk without a mic or facecam who gets up to 50 viewers just by ganking everyone lmfao

Start a YouTube and get a decent viewer base and subs and then start advertising on there.
You just can't grow on modern twitch because of how over saturated it is.

"b-but my favorite streamer never had a youtube!" It's because he got a audience on twitch early or played a game that got a lot of views like fortnight or overwatch right as they where getting popular.

You think anyone wants to see your subhuman face? :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Just look at popular streamers, they're almost all Chads (except a few that became famous because they were very good at a popular video game). The only chance for incel streamers to become popular is vtubing. Use an anime foid avatar, get a voice changer and larp as a woman.

@Animecel2D live now about to run a raid

nigga nigga nae nae

i thought about streaming but with my perosnality there is no chance of SUCCess.

You should've let us know about this first before you started doing it Big Homie.

Then you'd have a baseline audience to draw numbers from and generate word of mouth from if you turned out to be any good and or interesting at your various games.

Also I know how we dog on females here for being huge sluts that have life on easy mode which is usually the case but I will tell you there was a hot as hell white broad on youtube some years back who went by the moniker "Asia Jennifer" and she was really wild getting nude on youtube videos and being regular eye candy for her small male fanbase including myself and I was certain she was going to blow up in viewcount and popularity "any day now" back at the time but she never did and she eventually left in disgust after youtube caught on and started banning her for being slutty and nude for us but yeah if our logic holds (and it usually does) she should've become monsterously popular as I simply can't stress enough how bangin her body was ie no ugly tattoos whatsoever and what appeared to be perfectly lightly tanned skin with no tanlines anywhere on her including her box which was shaved. She had huge natural titties that looked normal size when clothed and an incredibly nice ass that wasn't a disgusting ghetto booty but perfect European aesthetics and she had that half shaven head slutty look that I enjoy but I understand that not all guys share my preferences for such things.

Anyway I digress.

My point is I think a person even a hugely hot slut like the one I knew of (and whose videos I've saved) need to have a bit of a ground swell of support from elsewhere if they plan on getting youtube or twitch or elsewhere "famous".

Otherwise generally at best you'll be lucky to get a few stragglers and weirdos and little else. :feelsUgh:

Asmongold on his main account is an exaggerated character though. The real Zach lives & acts like an animal and reminds me of my autism & trueceldom.

View: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1226667255

^this is a millionaire

He'd have no viewers if he didn't do his over the top acting to keep WoW zoomers entertained, he found his niche... For now. Even he hates acting like a clown for money and sometimes talks about his true feelings.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTmZYPvxGEA

Last edited: