Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy I tried soymilk today...

Zaetheus

Zaetheus

変態/オタク神。 私たち全員に慈悲をください。
-
I was at the store browsing , neets gotta eat to you kno?As I was browsing for milk options (I’m vegan) I happened upon soymilk . Which I’ve never tried before, I had regular, almond, and rice but never soy.I tried some when I got home. I thought to myself, “ Why do cucks love this stuff?” I tried half a cup . Tasted like BREAST MILK :feelskek: , maybe that’s why these cucks love it so much. Reminds them of when it was the only time they ever felt a femoid.

Soy milk is disgusting, best is oat milk

I actually want to try soylent. It's expensive yuppie shit, though.

soy has a weird after taste, almond milk all the way

wish i could go vegetarian :( and wish fast food places carried some $2 cheap veggie burgers

I actually want to try soylent. It's expensive yuppie shit, though.
It was expensive, not worth it . Should’ve known tbh:woke:
soy has a weird after taste, almond milk all the way

wish i could go vegetarian :( and wish fast food places carried some $2 cheap veggie burgers
They do at my local store, veggie burgers , with French fries. Best NEET food .
Soy milk is disgusting, best is oat milk
Never tried oak milk, I’ll give it a try next food trip .
A13F3F2D 9AB1 4815 BCAA 31C6DF9161A4

Almond milk is my favorite, but in the long run it's so sweet that you can't drink it no more. Soy milk hurts my stomach and makes me fart. I'd like to try coconut milk but i heard is expensive af.

Oh, and in europe we can't call it milk no more since it's not produce by some mammal glands. We have to call it beverage.

I also tried soymilk, and lots of other plant milks after going vegan. I like it, so I guess I am a soyboy now. I use it whenever I have cold cereal, around once a week.

They say that if you drink too much soy milk you'll buy a nintendo switch and take photos with it and your moth open kek

soy sauce is one of my ingredients in my homemade barbeque sauce.

How do you know what breast milk tastes like?

The only real milk is titty milk :feelsohh:

He is probably raised by a single mother who breast fed him until he was 14.

I ate egregious amounts of soy when I was younger because my parents were vegan. I think it may be possible that if the estrogen mimicking effects are significant at all they may have contributed to my skinny foid-like body, but I am certain that it hasn't affected my mind in such a way that I have become a cuck. I'm living evidence to the contrary.

I would say that true nu male mentality arises from a certain type of parenting which comorbidly indulges in soy products because of their trendy status in uber-left wing environmentally concerned progressive yada yada etc. etc. regions of America. The soy is only there by coincidence, it isn't to blame for the problem imo

I ate egregious amounts of soy when I was younger because my parents were vegan. I think it may be possible that if the estrogen mimicking effects are significant at all they may have contributed to my skinny foid-like body, but I am certain that it hasn't affected my mind in such a way that I have become a cuck. I'm living evidence to the contrary.
Are you still a vegan?

That is nasty

Are you still a vegan?
Yes, actually. I just never grew an interest in eating meat after I was raised without it. I have eaten meat on accident on several occasions though.

They do at my local store, veggie burgers , with French fries. Best NEET food .
volcel if you ain't dietmaxxing, only gigachads with lighting speed metabolism can afford to eat like shit

volcel if you ain't dietmaxxing, only gigachads with lighting speed metabolism can afford to eat like shit
I do have a hog metabolism, but its cheaper to be vegan then meat eater. Not going to get into it but fruits ,veggies, canned soups , beans , rice , kale. All that shit is dirt cheap .
They say that if you drink too much soy milk you'll buy a nintendo switch and take photos with it and your moth open kek
:feelskek::feelskek:
I’ve drunked it before by accident once taste like bitter sweet pennies.

Soy milk has small amounts of estrogen in it. It tend to make men become more feminine.

He is probably raised by a single mother who breast fed him until he was 14.
Your moms’ tits were A1 fam:feelsokman: , I’ve sucked on better tities tho. She knows exactly what to do with them:feelsohh:

I do have a hog metabolism, but its cheaper to be vegan then meat eater. Not going to get into it but fruits ,veggies, canned soups , beans , rice , kale. All that shit is dirt cheap .

Are you gymcelling? If so, you should get protein bars, which are quite expensive. You also can't get enough necessary vitamins from fruits either

JFL who could have guessed so many incels were vegan? Stacy is getting dicked by carnivore Chad while you guys LDAR with your carrot sticks :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Are you gymcelling? If so, you should get protein bars, which are quite expensive. You also can't get enough necessary vitamins from fruits either
Yes , currently gymcelling . Shit though vegan protein bars are expensive as shit , 2x more than animal products ones. I take supplements B12 and Iodine . I work out at home so no real stress. I am trying to bulk but it’s really difficult on a vegan diet plus vegan junk food is really expensive if you want the good stuff. Basic essential is not but I must spend my money wisely.

Yes , currently gymcelling . Shit though vegan protein bars are expensive as shit , 2x more than animal products ones. I take supplements B12 and Iodine . I work out at home so no real stress. I am trying to bulk but it’s really difficult on a vegan diet plus vegan junk food is really expensive if you want the good stuff. Basic essential is not but I must spend my money wisely.
Why are you even a vegan in the first place

Why are you even a vegan in the first place
Ethical and Personal reasons.

I break out when I consume animal products etc. I eat clean no junk food, plenty of water, greens . My skin is clearer than ever . Also, I have more compassion for animals than most humans.

I am surprised @Ritalincel has not posted here yet

Water > any kind of milk.

true, soyboys love it because it pleases the femoids. How? because soy is not good for men, causes many problems. This is what females want, female cunts wanna take over the world