Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I tried playing Stalker Shadow of Chernobyl but I'm too low IQ or I don't have enough patience

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
I bought it for like 1,50€ and added it to my Steam account seeing it was so praised but the game seems too hard and confusing for me, also I dunno if the hit detection is bad or I just suck but when I shoot the enemies they take no damage meanwhile for me in two shots I'm dead kek. The game has one of the best AI tbh, the enemies constantly try to flank you and have perfect aim, and the graphics are good for being a 2007 Ukranian game, it's not a triple A so it's impressive it's so complex. Also the game doesn't tell you anything, I just have a shitty pistol and a shotgun with no ammo, how the fuck do I get better guns or armor so I don't get absolutely obliterated? I tried doing some secondary quests but I need to pass like a border control full of enemy NPCs to do the quest, how does the game want me to beat like 5 enemies armed with automatic guns using only a pistol and the base armor :feelsseriously: Any stalkercels could give me some advice?

All you gotta do is literally follow the quests and pick up better gear for dead enemies
At first you’re gonna be fighting bandits in that abandoned factory of whatever and all they have a double barrel shotguns

Later on your gonna meet the Ukrainian army and other factions, you can even help certain factions and go on raids with them

Also knife is one hit kill 24/7

I never finished the game since I’m stuck at this very radioactive forest area and whenever I enter I die immediately to radiation

Good luck with the labs, those are the scariest parts of the game. Exploring abandoned labs with anomalies and creatures attacking you each corner