Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I tried Dark Souls Remastered last week and I sucked at it.

_meh

_meh

Grey(ogre)cel
★★★★★
I basically chose the knight and then got stuck with the taurus demon guy? The second boss.

People say to climb up the ladder and then do the plunge or lunge attack thing? I only had a broad long sword and people say to get the black long sword or something or is there a way to get the claymore?

I tried to make a second character as a sorcerer (but even sucked with that more and couldn't get passed the first boss lol).

I play with the keyboard (and some people said that it was apparently more harder than the controller. Well, I only have a keyboard anyway).

What should I do?

I suppose I'll try playing it again and report back about this in a week or so.

Taurus demon fucked me up for way too many times i think it's the best to be near his back and attack only once-twice and roll when you see him swinging his axe or legs. Also plunging attack takes a lot of his hp.

DarkSoulsRemastered GiY6JzezTb

Anyway Capra demon is much harder because those nigger dogs that killed me like 20 times fuck the nip that designed that boss fight

easy ass game, get good casual

I basically chose the knight and then got stuck with the taurus demon guy? The second boss.

People say to climb up the ladder and then do the plunge or lunge attack thing? I only had a broad long sword and people say to get the black long sword or something or is there a way to get the claymore?

I tried to make a second character as a sorcerer (but even sucked with that more and couldn't get passed the first boss lol).

I play with the keyboard (and some people said that it was apparently more harder than the controller. Well, I only have a keyboard anyway).

What should I do?

Use WEmod, Get godmode and skip that level

What should I do?

I unintentionally got him to fall off the bridge first attempt

I kept dropping and coming back to that game when i first played. It takes a while to get used to maybe because its an older game. Once I got hang of things and beat the first area things got alot easier.

Play your knight it's supposed to be the starter class. It leads you to the strongest and easiest class throughout the game if you focus on strength build.

The claymore can be found after the taurus demon fight. I think they meant the black knight greatsword, it can be found right at the tower near the undead parish which is also after the taurus demon fight. If you backstab that black knight a couple of times you can get that weapon early. You need to pay alot of attention through his attacks since he can 1-2 shot you easily. Also prioritize leveling vitality and strength, and dexterity for other weapon requirements. Actually I recommend a waaay better and overpowered weapon than these noob trap garbage, the zweihander. You can just get this early right at the graveyard behind the firelink shrine but goodluck running past those skeletons. If you want to it's faster and can kill some shit.

Also recommend to grab heavy armor with high poise which prevents you from staggering most attacks.

Last edited:
Keyboard and mouse is much harder because of the shitty bindings. Connect a controller if you can

What should I do?

Do you want to play together? Hit me up on DMs if you are interested.

What should I do?

BETA SOY!!!!

Before remastered I made a level 1 invasion guy. There was no soul memory back then. You could create this OP toon and invade brand new players all day. It meant having to solo up to the Four kings....but once you got the hang of it, it was not problem. Oh Ornstein and Smough were a problem...but I cheesed them.

Play very defensively. Use a guide. There's no shame in it.

What should I do?

Just buy logitech f310 from Amazon and dark soul 1 is easy it's why all fake hardcore players love it and cry when dark soul 2 or elder ring force them to adapt or die

Just keep playing it and it'll get easy eventually. When first playing, I took many long breaks because I couldn't get past certain things.

Taurus demon fucked me up for way too many times i think it's the best to be near his back and attack only once-twice and roll when you see him swinging his axe or legs. Also plunging attack takes a lot of his hp.

View attachment 1194078
Anyway Capra demon is much harder because those nigger dogs that killed me like 20 times fuck the nip that designed that boss fight
Seems quite technical lol, but I'll try what you've mentioned.

I kept dropping and coming back to that game when i first played. It takes a while to get used to maybe because its an older game. Once I got hang of things and beat the first area things got alot easier.
I suppose it's mostly trial and error then.

Play your knight it's supposed to be the starter class. It leads you to the strongest and easiest class throughout the game if you focus on strength build.

The claymore can be found after the taurus demon fight. I think they meant the black knight greatsword, it can be found right at the tower near the undead parish which is also after the taurus demon fight. If you backstab that black knight a couple of times you can get that weapon early. You need to pay alot of attention through his attacks since he can 1-2 shot you easily. Also prioritize leveling vitality and strength, and dexterity for other weapon requirements. Actually I recommend a waaay better and overpowered weapon than these noob trap garbage, the zweihander. You can just get this early right at the graveyard behind the firelink shrine but goodluck running past those skeletons. If you want to it's faster and can kill some shit.

Also recommend to grab heavy armor with high poise which prevents you from staggering most attacks.
Thanks for the suggestions. However, I guess I need to find my way back, I seem a little further away.

Keyboard and mouse is much harder because of the shitty bindings. Connect a controller if you can
Yeah, this would then be the last ditch effort. So seems like the keyboard/mouse is harder...

Do you want to play together? Hit me up on DMs if you are interested.
I'm too of a noob, I I'll hold you back. However, I wouldn't say I'm too committed to the game. Sorry.

Play very defensively. Use a guide. There's no shame in it.
I looked at some YouTube vids. Yeah, they mention not to swing the sword too much and to lock on, they also recommend to do some rolls to dodge the attacks (but usually I just get hurt from it anyway). Yeah, I'd probably need to look over more in-depth guides, I guess.

Just buy logitech f310 from Amazon and dark soul 1 is easy it's why all fake hardcore players love it and cry when dark soul 2 or elder ring force them to adapt or die
Thanks for the suggestion and the secret there, seems like you let the cat out of the bag. I guess this would be the sort of controller, I would look into then. Thanks again.

Seems quite technical lol, but I'll try what you've mentioned.
Not as technical as Nioh 2 bosses, that motherfucker pissed me the fuck off i think i died like 20+ times on him before i managed to kill him through abusing poison, water/purification talisman, i had to dodge, i had to run away i had to block certain attacks (when he charges and then dodge 2x or dodge+run away or step to the side or keep blocking). I had to use my yokai skills all after another while still applying poison/water/purification coating to my weapon, trying not to die and ofc using healing items, my brain was completely overwhelmed but i did it. Just few more bosses and i'm done with this game, then i will continue playing DS3 and maybe ER and then give up on souls game for rest of my life :feelshaha: Ok maybe not there is also Surge 1 and 2 in my library.

Nioh2 bZ34KzsJzm

Last edited:
I know I'd suck at those games too so I just stay away from them