Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I tried approaching and failed

• Thread starter war_with_myself
  • Start date
war_with_myself

war_with_myself

Self-banned
-
I couldn't overcome my anxiety. I ended up hovering near the person I liked the entire night and I think I creeped her out. I'm strugling so hard with this.

Last edited:
At least I'm fucking trying. Months ago, I wouldn't try and keep to myself

I'm so fucking depressed and angry with myself

relatable, back when I fell for the PUA crap
you can try practicing by asking strangers "what time is it?" and move on from there
this is extremely common, moreso for incels due to conditioning
sorry you have to suffer through it
I wouldn't say it's a total waste of time, the experience can help you see with your own eyes how over it is, helping you give up
or maybe you'll ascend (unlikely)
I'm tired of not trying at this point. I rather continously try and fail, than not trying at all

NBuo3U2pNjhyjJFJL0vlbn9zsN3gx2UVg-W7olciMxfZnpTSdSekxpnuZdy_CVeFNE4cpzB0GVRSGaePH2HeTEBBJQ

Brutal. My first approach was very awkward as well. Idk if I wanna try that shit again

Approaching is basically dead in 2023.

I couldn't overcome my anxiety. I ended up hovering near the person I liked the entire night and I think I creeped her out. I'm strugling so hard with this.
There is a girl at the gym I would like to strike up a conversation with but I have no idea what to say. Do you have the same problem?

There is a girl at the gym I would like to strike up a conversation with but I have no idea what to say. Do you have the same problem?
different problem. i had some ideas of asking small questions and building on top of it. the problem i have is i get so nervous to the point of inactivity. i could literally feel how hard my heart was beating. I also get a flood of doubts and insecurity filling my head.

different problem. i had some ideas of asking small questions and building on top of it. the problem i have is i get so nervous to the point of inactivity. i could literally feel how hard my heart was beating. I also get a flood of doubts and insecurity filling my head.
Maybe try phenibut next time. Just don’t mix it with alcohol.

There are 8 Billion people in this world yet some man cant Get anything :feelsclown:

Propably A fucking Virus that was intended for sadistic purpose

Approaching women without them first giving you signs that they like you is useless. That's why your gut is telling you not to do it. Listen to your own body, its not lying to you regarding this. Chad doesn't feel anxious because he doesn't need to. He knows that women like him already

Don't even try, you'll end up embarrassing yourself

Approaching women without them first giving you signs that they like you is useless. That's why your gut is telling you not to do it. Listen to your own body, its not lying to you regarding this. Chad doesn't feel anxious because he doesn't need to. He knows that women like him already