Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "I tried a sugar daddy dating site and you wouldnt believe my stories"

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
https://nypost.com/2018/05/15/i-tri...-site-and-you-wouldnt-believe-my-stories/amp/
Screenshot 20180515 195439

Screenshot 20180515 195422

Lol at this slut trying to find "the one" on a sugar daddy dating site.
She really expects us to believe she isn't only after their money.
And from what I read, many of these guys sound like cucks. These guys are spending money just so the woman will hang out with them, like eat dinner and other bullshit. They could easily move to Saudi Arabia and start fucking and shitting on hot young instathots instead of wasting money to hang out with roasties.
Reminder, moneymaxing and career maxing is pointless because this is all you will get.

How are women respectable being not to objectify again?????

She wants the one AND his money. She doesn't wanna fuck subhumans even in exchange for money.

Lol at this slut trying to find "the one" on a sugar daddy dating site.
She really expects us to believe she isn't only after their money.
And from what I read, many of these guys sound like cucks. These guys are spending money just so the woman will hang out with them, like eat dinner and other bullshit. They could easily move to Saudi Arabia and start fucking and shitting on hot young instathots instead of wasting money to hang out with roasties.
Reminder, moneymaxing and career maxing is pointless because this is all you will get.
Truth word for word.
She wants the one AND his money. She doesn't wanna fuck subhumans even in exchange for money.
She just wants the subhuman's money.

i rly hate females

Why should we respect women again?

Not that the cucks will find it, but maybe they are looking for a relationship. Money gets you nowhere

woman looks for sugar daddy, article

man wants a girl who doesnt depend on his money, "you're the guy you need to provide", "yuo're not entitled to any woman no matter her financial status" "wow so you dont want to spend any money on her?"

Y'know what is kinda sweet about stories like these??

It confirms that THE LOOKS PILL is ULTIMATELY TRUE!

Basically, rich guys have more money than time, meaning that money is worth relatively less to them so they may as well throw it at a feeemayle to at least get some attention that she would give Chad for free. Most people with money are smart so they know that they are paying to be seen as artificially attractive is not really validation, it just that the money (or rather losing a relatively small amount) doesn't matter to them at some point.

LOOKS IS LIFE!
LOOKS IS LIFE!
LOOKS IS LIFE!

I laugh whenever sugar babies say it isn't about the money. Bitch, you'd get a boyfriend if it wasn't. They can be greedy all they want. Just be honest about your skanking.

Delusional whores. Trying to find the "one" with the biggest wallet more like.