Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I transcended from superior smartman , to zenithdity intellect , lets face the new year 2k19 , may we all accend this time

Izayacel

Izayacel

LandER "
★★★★★
good luck , i read about FAL ( face and lms ) getting more broken , even he, our allmighty blackpill informant , breaks.

unterstandable , this life is just insanity , work - pay for degeneracy and cruelity ( taxes ) - die
watching females getting off before your very eyes and getting payd for it , litteraly mocking man into oblivion thanks to gynocrazy

no humanity ( humans are defective animals ) ( selfish shits walking and sucking around ) , only superficiality counts

being bad gets praised ( jail love letters , bad boys , bad behavior in general ) wtf even? but thats humans

etc pp ..

we should have been born into another life cicle , not this bs , something more utopian , maybe in the far fututre where you can artificial create litteraly everything you want and need

I dont think we will all ascend tbh.at least not me. but good luck

I wish you luck, OP.

singularity can make us ascend

singularity can make us ascend

fusing with ai , yea , or technological singularity itself ( what is kinda the case now , were enhancing and developing faster then ever )

sadly hidden society , or politician societys have greater tech then the masses , so they will be alive longer and benefit from greater tech like full developed smarthomes , a better vr , etc pp

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back