Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I track down BrazilianSigma

PluralSpaceRace

PluralSpaceRace

Disciple of the blackpill
-
He had fallen for my trap weeks ago. A phishing link had revealed his location to me. But this game of 4d chess wasn't one I could win easily. He was a master of disguise, moving from one location to another with the stealth of a shinobi. I had finally tracked him down to a motel 6 in Arizona. I stalked him like a mountain lion stalks a deer. But he wasn't easy prey. He was one of the highest ranking members of the IT, an elite terror cell who's main purpose was to terrorize the CO agency. An agency who wanted him. Dead or alive. I knew he knew I was stalking him. I had him pinned down. He was a master of evasion and counter survillance, but he wasn't leaving this motel without me knowing. It was 1 am, a storm had just rolled in and I knew this was the time to strike. There was no point in a entering stealthily. It would be quick and brutal. As I crawled to his door I knew he would expect me. I dove threw his window and had my pistol trained on him. He was prepared and let off shots at me first. We emptied our magazines and neither of us was hit. He took his stance and I took mine. We circled each other. I looked him dead in the eye. This was a man who had killed with his bare hands before, but I wasn't afraid. Blow after blow we both still stood. I faked a punch and kicked him in the liver. He fell to his knees. I took my blade out and put it to his neck. He looked up at me and said "Kill me and this whole place goes up in smoke. I didn't know if he was bluffing or not, but knowing sigmas MO I couldn't take the chance.

braziliansigma lives in arizona?

Catch me if you can : Soy edition

We need a movie adaptation

I didn't know if he was bluffing or not, but knowing sigmas MO I couldn't take the chance.

So what did you do??? You're posting this so you must've gotten out alive.

nice story ma n :feelsYall:

No Country for Soy Men

No one is going to read that

Very kino read, 10/10 plot

He had fallen for my trap weeks ago. A phishing link had revealed his location to me. But this game of 4d chess wasn't one I could win easily. He was a master of disguise, moving from one location to another with the stealth of a shinobi. I had finally tracked him down to a motel 6 in Arizona. I stalked him like a mountain lion stalks a deer. But he wasn't easy prey. He was one of the highest ranking members of the IT, an elite terror cell who's main purpose was to terrorize the CO agency. An agency who wanted him. Dead or alive. I knew he knew I was stalking him. I had him pinned down. He was a master of evasion and counter survillance, but he wasn't leaving this motel without me knowing. It was 1 am, a storm had just rolled in and I knew this was the time to strike. There was no point in a entering stealthily. It would be quick and brutal. As I crawled to his door I knew he would expect me. I dove threw his window and had my pistol trained on him. He was prepared and let off shots at me first. We emptied our magazines and neither of us was hit. He took his stance and I took mine. We circled each other. I looked him dead in the eye. This was a man who had killed with his bare hands before, but I wasn't afraid. Blow after blow we both still stood. I faked a punch and kicked him in the liver. He fell to his knees. I took my blade out and put it to his neck. He looked up at me and said "Kill me and this whole place goes up in smoke. I didn't know if he was bluffing or not, but knowing sigmas MO I couldn't take the chance.

13dce66abc7712da56431c008cc30d29dfb34523_hq.jpg

.CO Special Ops!
:feelsBox:

Y
You are good at writing this was great to read, write more stories on here.

Would be funny if he lived in Arizona. I could see a Brazilian living there. Lots of hispanics in America are SJW cucks and the ones that try to act black are the worst.

Based on a true story.