Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I took ten painkillers, tried to hang myself and banged my head over

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
I took ten painkillers, then wanted to make sure I'll die by hanging myself, went to my campus to somewhere without anyone, found a rope and tied it up. made sure no one was around. I tried to hang myself but I fell down. then banged my head over a bank, my head swallowed. I wanted to make a panic on campus by hanging myself on campus, everyone would talk about me. nobody would dare to come to the spot that I killed myself. After failing hanging myself I tried to look for another rope, I wandered around campus looking for a fucking rope but couldn't find. and pills didn't work somehow. I dunno why but my body somehow managed to get over it. I felt fever and shit, my hands trembled and I KNEW I was going to die but did nothing about it. but no one of that worked out.

Rope is unreliable. Shotgun would be much more effective,but it's tough if you're not a burgercel and can't get your hands on a firearm.

Try a gun next time.

Try a gun next time.
Or maybe do a bit more research on the topic, the British literally created a manual for this singular purpose pewpew.
0116table

are you for real?
fuck...
hope you're feeling better now
but idk man, really think this through
I hope you find peace with whatever decision you make

Ngl i hate it when a cel commits sudoku.
Long term heavy painkillers will fuck with your liver and it will be more painful dying that way, but i don't think you care.

Anyway, i hope you find peace brocel.

I took ten painkillers, then wanted to make sure I'll die by hanging myself, went to my campus to somewhere without anyone, found a rope and tied it up. made sure no one was around. I tried to hang myself but I fell down. then banged my head over a bank, my head swallowed. I wanted to make a panic on campus by hanging myself on campus, everyone would talk about me. nobody would dare to come to the spot that I killed myself. After failing hanging myself I tried to look for another rope, I wandered around campus looking for a fucking rope but couldn't find. and pills didn't work somehow. I dunno why but my body somehow managed to get over it. I felt fever and shit, my hands trembled and I KNEW I was going to die but did nothing about it. but no one of that worked out.
Try something bettER

Did you write some kind of lettER ?

Sounds edgy but if you wanted to create chaos you could of written in blood some satanic symbols and 30,000,000 deaths and something about corona virus. That would freak people out.

Are you sure you are not a foid?

What a poignant read. Are there no more copes you can distract yourself with? Video games, anime, this forum, music, watching the coronavirus sending people into states of panic, etc ... Bluepill advice but have you tried megadosing Vitamin D3? Should improve your mood after a few weeks of daily intake

What a poignant read. Are there no more copes you can distract yourself with? Video games, anime, this forum, music, watching the coronavirus sending people into states of panic, etc ... Bluepill advice but have you tried megadosing Vitamin D3? Should improve your mood after a few weeks of daily intake
what vitamin d3 do

^ virtue signaling tbh

what vitamin d3 do
It improves one's mood and I think also increases your T levels. Tbh I don't know the science behind it, I found a thread breaking it all down on Lookism YEARS ago... Personally, I took 20.000 IU per day and I felt less depressed and and more talkative. Maybe you could give it a chance tbh
^ virtue signaling tbh
kys

Last edited:
Rope is unreliable. Shotgun would be much more effective,but it's tough if you're not a burgercel and can't get your hands on a firearm.
Even guns fail sometimes
We are just tied to this cruel reality forever

I took 20.000 IU per day and I felt less depressed and and more talkative.

D3(vitamin D), especially if taken every day, shuts down immune system(as an systemic anti inflammatory similar to prednisone or dexamethasone or a natural one like cortisol), but nevertheless a good cope for like 10..15 years, then it stops "working" like every other cope.

i think they will be options less painfull

It improves one's mood and I think also increases your T levels. Tbh I don't know the science behind it, I found a thread breaking it all down on Lookism YEARS ago... Personally, I took 20.000 IU per day and I felt less depressed and and more talkative. Maybe you could give it a chance tbh

kys
I will try it tbh thanks bro

LARP

What size rope did you use?

What kind of knot did you tie?

What did you try hanging yourself from?

How did you fall?

Your full of shit go play in traffic next time you’ll have better results!

There are bettER ways to panic your campus

I have a better suggestion OP
1. Don't do anything at all and cope like the rest of us here(It would suck to lose you man :feelscry:)
2. Go ER

It's shit to live on a country where u can't get a gun easily, roping is trash ngl

stay stronge brother
People would be mortified at sight of dead body but after seeing an incel looking guy there they would smile and thank the world for the death of another person they despise. And then people would forget about you entirely. No one cares about us
the only way an incel could commit public suicide is by GOER

jumping from a high place is a good bet