Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I took care of myself and they were still disgusted

letssae

letssae

mentalcel
Foids love to claim that everyone here could get a gf if we jUsT tOoK cARe oF oUrsELvEs. Well I did that. I'm not a fucking idiot, so I was well aware that a shower, some extra deodorant, etc. would not magically make me ascend. I did this for my own peace of mind, knowing that these fat roasties are just talking out of their gaping asses all of the time.
I went out looking the best I possibly could and yet every Stacy who saw me in passing gave me looks of contempt, as if my presence alone was ruining their entire fucking month. Maybe even more so than usual because, "why is this loser even trying to look decent?" I went home and even my mom was trying to stifle laughter when she saw me.
I want to fucking rope :feelsrope:

I want to fucking rope :feelsrope:

JoinedDec 23, 2020
Posts2
Online3h 0m

Women literally think its ok to not shower for a week, and use shit like "dry shampoo", and they have the audacity to say it's because you don't shower.

Women literally think its ok to not shower for a week, and use shit like "dry shampoo", and they have the audacity to say it's because you don't shower.

A monkey dressed in silk is still a monkey.

This is the problem. You try your best and nobody appreciates it. Best thing is to not try and to stare at them like they are shit too...which they are.

Meanwhile, chad can walk around looking like greasy-haired hippie trailer trash and foids will still drool all over him.

Just get a face surgery bro

When they say that, theyre talking about chads, they still fuck them, but wiah not to get dirty after that

retards

I have perfect hygeine perfect facial routine perfect hairstyle gym 3h every day perfect posture perfect clothes make always eye contact spend most of my time on studying for my career and purpose. Yet I'm still a KHHV. Why?