Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over i took an online autism test

MountainGorilla

MountainGorilla

ȠỈဌဌᕦЃ
★★★★★
I fucking hate the self diagnosing tumblrinas and woke libshits who do it as a fashion label, its a fucking debilitating disease. Autism seems to make women's life even more easier because they don't struggle socially at all and have a legion of simps ready to wipe their ass. Autistic women are the most disgusting because they tend to be female to male trannies most of the time. In fact, as an autist I hate other autists and male autists as well because they tend to get groomed by the tranny cult. Most autists seem to be NPCs just not in a normalfag kind of way, Autists tend to easily get attached and vulnerable to lovebombing and other cult tactics by discord trannies.
I can't even fit in with other autists because faggots and the gay mafia have ruined autism.

Link to test
Also it’s over for you

the thing i dislike about some of them is that their entire persona is remodeled around the ,,autism" term

Ahh shieeeeeeeeeeet!

self diagnosismaxxing