Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I took a few pictures of my body knowing that i have kyphosis it turns out that i have scoliosis as well !

Pepsi_man

Pepsi_man

Recruit
★★
This really can't get any worse at this point i can't get more subhuman than this, i'm gymcelling already to at least improve my posture and frame, and it did work for a while at least to boost my confidence a little, but this is just demoralizing and straight high-octane suifuel. and to realize that i've lost an inch or two and could've been a strong 6' or even 6'1 if i didn't have this shit! it truly is over even with my gymcelling i really can't even enjoy life's activities like swimming on the beach at all i'm high inhib and i can't just not give a fuck, or going outside for too long cuz i'll start feeling pain in my spine from standing straight. this is so fucking fucked :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

Attachments

• Kyphosis-Normal-vs-Hyper.jpg
    Kyphosis-Normal-vs-Hyper.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 178
its over pepsibro

5'11 is still solid average, imagine being 5'8.

It's over boyo, I also have a fucked up unusual spinal shape.

it's not as severe or visible as my kyphosis but still it's there and i know that.
yes bro.
is there any hope for you or is this for life?

yes bro.
is there any hope for you or is this for life?
gymcelling is my only hope right now , it does help improve my posture as well as my frame (this is why i gymcell in the first place) and it's not visible when i'm wearing clothes even if only a shirt however if i'm leaning down or if my standing or sitting in bad posture it will appear and become visible. i may consider surgery if that's a viable option.

This really can't get any worse at this point i can't get more subhuman than this, i'm gymcelling already to at least improve my posture and frame, and it did work for a while at least to boost my confidence a little, but this is just demoralizing and straight high-octane suifuel. and to realize that i've lost an inch or two and could've been a strong 6' or even 6'1 if i didn't have this shit! it truly is over even with my gymcelling i really can't even enjoy life's activities like swimming on the beach at all i'm high inhib and i can't just not give a fuck, or going outside for too long cuz i'll start feeling pain in my spine from standing straight. this is so fucking fucked :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

I also have Kyphosis from sitting on laptop all day. What exercises are you doing to fix it?

I think I might have a mild form of this

At least you're still tall bro. I'm a turbomanlet with scoliosis

willing to bet that you're still taller than 80% of the people on here though it isnt so bad

Its game over

I also have Kyphosis from sitting on laptop all day. What exercises are you doing to fix it?
lots of pull ups and push ups, and of course i train other parts in my body
At least you're still tall bro. I'm a turbomanlet with scoliosis
Respect to you bro

Last edited:
I have kyphosis too and been gymcelling for a few years. It helped until a certain point, but I still look like an exclamation mark. My situation is worse because I'm only 5'8.

sorry to hear that bro, i have a fucked up spine too so i know what you're talking about. i think my leg length is slightly unequal too so that fucks it all up even further, weird pains all over the place when i stand for too long.

how the fuck are we going to normiemaxx, literally just suck up the pain and pretend it's not there because anything else is suicide

way too non-NT to complain that your feet/back hurt after just a few hours outside

did you ever see doctor for this

ill add that to list of things im afraid will happen to me

did you ever see doctor for this
never been to a one before but i might go in the near future, also the surgery could help if that option is possible the only fear that i have is not being able to gymcel afterwards