Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I took a dog onto my college campus. It ended in a lot of SUI fuel.

• Thread starter Women_Fucking_Suck
  • Start date
Women_Fucking_Suck

Women_Fucking_Suck

Banned
-
I always see those experiments where guys take a cute animal and approach women to gain attention. Since i am a virgin loser, I thought taking my little pomsky onto my college campus would give me a chance to talk to women. This blonde foid approached and smiled and i thought it was directed towards me. she was smiling at the dog, and i politely asked her how her day was going. She didnt say a word to me and just gave a quick glance and im sure after seeing how much of a subhuman bugeyed freak i am she couldnt stand being around me. She gave my dog some nice pets and walked off into the distance and met this chad golfer looking asshole about 100 yards down the road.

JFL @ letting a female pet your dog.

Probably used that hand to give the Chad golfer a handjob NGL

The dogpill is undeniable.

LOL, brutal dog pill.

Sorry brother.

JFL at OP just got cucked by his own dog.

Absolutely brutal dog pill

Fucking brutal. You’re definitely a truecel. I know for sure the same thing would happen to me since I’m a subhuman currycel.

I guess now you know where you stand if your dog gets more attention than you

I wonder if dog game is good for average looking dudes.

Doubt it, Chad only

Nah that's a Chad scenario, average guy would at least get a hello or nice doggo you have there.

And then what, does he have the chance to run game if the girl is a becky?

Rosties aren't entitled to touch your dog.

So he likely has to be at least a 6. Makes sense.
It's a fine line between pussy tingle/heart flutter inducing male or comedy jester good for a brief giggle & nothing more.

imagine being lifemogged by your dog

This blonde foid approached and smiled and i thought it was directed towards me. she was smiling at the dog, and i politely asked her how her day was going. She didnt say a word to me
Dogpill is unstoppable. Your dog is going to cuck the Chad she's talking to

why do you let other people touch your dog

This should be stickied in the advise FAQ. It will be about the cute pet not about you.

A human female would rather have sexual intercourse with a dog than with you, a human male.

Is there something more ridiculous and brutal as this?