Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I took 3 Covid vaccines for no reason

A

AutisticBeast

31yo KHV
-
I took them because the media was saying how you would need them to be able to do anything. I have plans to go on a plane so I thought I would need it. My country had a vaccine passport system and now they are getting rid of that system. So essentially I got 3 doses of vaccine and in the end I had no need for it at all.

I took two doses of Pfizer and I still got covid

Still got COVID after 3 shots, shits a scam

The vaccines literally make no sense to me, how many god damn boosters do you need.

D9jnet1vm5y41

Maybe you should have waited longer to see the long-term effects of the vaccine, even if you think it's safe that would be the logical thing to do. It makes no sense to take a vaccine so soon with an experimental gene-altering technology that has never been tested on humans before on such a massive scale, produced by manufacturers that have a poor track record. Now looking at the data and Covid cases worldwide we know that these vaccines are ineffective and have serious side-effects.

I took them because the media was saying how you would need them to be able to do anything. I have plans to go on a plane so I thought I would need it. My country had a vaccine passport system and now they are getting rid of that system. So essentially I got 3 doses of vaccine and in the end I had no need for it at all.
Well, young people don't need it

I wish the experimental jabs take into effect and kill me, fucking soyciety forcing me to get the jab only to turn out that it's useless.

please keep us updated.
and kindly do a tcell count blood test and a d dimer test, its not very expensive, and report it to us.
i would really appreciate it.
and let us know if you are feeling any headache, difficulty breathing or chest pain.

At least you can just easily walk into Ireland without a vaccine check and if they ask for proof of vaccination at the border tell 'em you're gonna get the IRA involved.

Lmao you didn't take vaccines you took experimental mRNA gene therapy and you now probably have vaxx-induced HIV have fun.

I got 2 pfizer shots and stopped at that. The jab works against Covid classic and i dont think any of the vaccines were even designed for Delta or Omicron so I'm not convinced it really does anything anymore. I'm not foolish enough to think he vaccine will kill me, but it seems kinda pointless to take more of them now cause they are not effective anymore. If I hadnt been vaccinated already I'd definitely not bother getting it now.

Lmao you didn't take vaccines you took experimental mRNA gene therapy and you now probably have vaxx-induced HIV have fun.
You shouldn't be so harsh on him. Millions of honest people, even users here like @Transcended Trucel , were duped by media propaganda and state lies into becoming guinea pigs, paid and bought for to Big Pharma by their tax dollars.

The ones you should be shitting on are users like @Arch Anemone who shill for the vaccine every chance they get. Haven't seen him post in a while, so his shilling contract is probably up. Or maybe it's still on and he's actively shilling elsewhere on the internet.

Kikeccine is based

I got COVID in November 2020, got second phizer in June, didn't get sick again until ohmycrawn (99% of that was probably just Vitamin D and N95 usage though)

still alive, vaccine didn't kill me one bit. Just lidaring.

I got the 2 doses because I needed to go on a plane too and didn't want to pay for expensive PCR tests and do quarantine. Luckily for me I didn't get any side effects apart from arm pain for the next 24 hours.