Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I Told My Tinder Match That One of Her Photos is Bad...She Unmatched me But...

U

uninstall

Banned
-
I told my tinder match that her last photo is bad and she should remove it.

She said: "thank you"

And unmatched me.

Later someday, I encountered her card again (I delete my profile there often) and guess what

THE UGLY PHOTO WAS REMOVED

This shows the hypocrisy of women and their fragile ego and mind tbh.

Do you think you actually had a shot of going on a date with her? Or did you say that just to piss her off.

Virginp0wers said:
Do you think you actually had a shot of going on a date with her? Or did you say that just to piss her off.

We talked a little. 

Then she ghosted me for 4-5 days.

Then i saw that photo and said that to her (she responded right away). It was really a shitty photo.

If she ghosted me, I guess I never had a chance.

At least you destroyed her ego a bit

Akarin said:
At least you destroyed her ego a bit

i guess she tooked it personally to reach like that

in a sense it means thay my opinion mattered

but i am long forgotten she had fucked probably 10 guys from tinder since that has happened

as much as they try to pretend they don't, they care what other people think.

You cannot really say anything bad to females.
It is why white knight is very legit game to play. And why most normies and even chadlites never dare speak anything bad against a sacred female.

uninstall said:
If she ghosted me, I guess I never had a chance.

Yep. If you get ghosted, you're not attractive to that femoid (or any femoid really since they all like the same type of guy)

HOW DO YOU EVEN GET MATCHES ON TINDER FAKECEL

blackpill_incel said:
Yep. If you get ghosted, you're not attractive to that femoid (or any femoid really since they all like the same type of guy)

i've been ghosted so many times, it's unreal

this is why I fuckign locked up my phone 

dont'want to go near that thing for at least a week

uninstall said:

Iktf. Like you hope they respond but have a sense of dread and frustration when you don't get a message. You wonder what you did wrong, but what you did was nothing you can control – you're just ugly

ur fault for looking like a retarded cus of ur geens

uninstall said:

Ghosting really just means not interested. I see guys cope so much with this thinking they did something wrong. 
The truth is it dosent matter that you told her about thr pic,it is has minimal impact. Many guys joke insult their females and it doesn't really matter all that much 

If a girl ghosted you,and you didnt do anything really especially bad,relax she just wasn't that much into you.

good, women deserve such treatment for being shallow cunts.

St.Tropez said:
Ghosting really just means not interested. I see guys cope so much with this thinking they did something wrong. 
The truth is it dosent matter that you told her about thr pic,it is has minimal impact. Many guys joke insult their females and it doesn't really matter all that much 

If a girl ghosted you,and you didnt do anything really especially bad,relax she just wasn't that much into you.

this

but the r/redpill would say that i didn't hold frame or some other shit

she never liked me anyway

what i said was irrelevant

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back