Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I told my stepdad how much of a loser i am

U

UglyDumbass

Admiral
★★★★
Today he was asking me who i was texting the other day. why tf do i need to even answer that like im not fucking 14 who needs to be checked on. Anyways i decided to just tell him i chat with people online cuz i got no one else to talk too irl. He just said “You got no friends at work?” this guy said that people shouldn’t make friends at work so he makes no sense.

I don’t think he realizes that i’m too ugly and autistic and i’m too late to make any friends. No one wants to talk to me even when i tried i always failed. He just said “yeah it be like that”. Like bro no shit plus he was getting mistreated at work too and his boss didn’t care. i shouldn’t have said i chatted online tho cuz now he may wanna check my messages also once ur older no one wants to make new friends and no one hangs out as they used too.

Stepfathers cannot care about their genetically unrelated children.

Having a step- anything is brutal