Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I told my girlfriend I used to be an incel and she wants me to do volunteer work as a reparation

Brutal honestypill. If I'd ever get a gf (I won't) I'd tell her I'm not a virgin

Yet we are the delusional ones

fakecel faggot attention whoring, he isn't an incel he's a faggot with a humiliations fetish if he was incel that actually ascended he would never look back or mention it again

IncelExit really have no ACTUAL Incels, huh? :feelsseriously:

Pay reperations from not having sex incel :foidSoy: Its an obvious foid larp
Foids should pay us reparations for not fucking us, 1x sex for every year :feelsYall:

disgusting fakecel gets karma

that's what awaits incels who "ascend"

fakecel faggot attention whoring, he isn't an incel he's a faggot with a humiliations fetish if he was incel that actually ascended he would never look back or mention it again

Soydit cucks have no self-respect.

Why would you tell your gf that you used to be an incel? Why would you tell her about going to therapy?

While he's working in that soup kitchen, his "girlfriend" will be at Chad's house, getting her back blown out.

Why would you tell your gf that you used to be an incel? Why would you tell her about going to therapy?

Nothing guarantees you to at least 90% of toilets that you're unsuitable to be a mate. I have a friend that briefly ascended, he told me she dumped him after he confesses to being lonely before meeting her, just the word "lonely" got him dumped.

IncelExit really have no ACTUAL Incels, huh? :feelsseriously:

I mean, if it's called IncelExit you'd expect them to no longer be incels. My biggest criticism of the Incel Community is that we literally have no ways to communicate with ascended incels, this means that Blackpilled ascended incels have no venues to communicate while those that became cucks and soytards have plenty of venues to speak out against our supposed "hateful ideology". I saw a few small YouTube channels of incels that ascended and actually managed to either get girlfriends or looksmaxxed their way into getting one night stands semi-occasionally. But these channels are far and few in between, incel gatekeeping essentially means that any incel that ascends essentially loses all contact with the community, this is actually not too different from how cults operate and it's something we shouldn't be engaging in. Of course, I don't want ascendedcels in ID or the Lounge, but they should have their own dedicated sub-forum.

Clearly he was just a fakecel with autism

You're either born an incel and always stay one, or a fakecel because only fakecels ascend

you get what you fuckin deserve

This is truly a new low for that sub

Not a single response is telling him it would be unnecessary and stupid

just feed some crackheads to make up for inceldom theory

Holy shit this is some sort of advanced next level cuckoldry lmao. Impressive. As expected from inkwellexit
@PersonalityPIMP is gonna love this one :feelskek:
Planet of the apes charlton heston

Smells lke a larp if not Jesus Christ why in the fuck would you reveal that type of info.

Lmao imagine your gf literally forcing you to work at her command

More humiliating than just being employed by a faceless corporation like most people jfl

What a loser first for being too honest and second for being the bitch in the relationship

Why the hell did he even say it? What the fuck did he even learn in therapy to cure his inceldom? God redditors piss me off so much what a mind numbingly retarded and useless situation to be put in.

There's no way that shit is real, holy shit:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.