Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I told my father that I have difficulties due to my FACE and I dont want to live anymore

L

Linesnap99

Visionary
★★★★★
I also told him that i could do with inert gas such as nitrogen so that i can use it to commit sui. He never said anything . just nods. I also told him how i was treated by other people and why people treat him with respect and such becasue he is not deformed like me and has good voice. also i told him how there was no motivation to work as i dont have any partner but you do as you have a family. stuff like that. sorry i just wanted to vent.

I also told him that i could do with inert gas such as nitrogen so that i can use it to commit sui. He never said anything . just nods. I also told him how i was treated by other people and why people treat him with respect and such becasue he is not deformed like me and has good voice. also i told him how there was no motivation to work as i dont have any partner but you do as you have a family. stuff like that. sorry i just wanted to vent.
Did your dad just nod to the whole thing? He never said anything at all?

Like he said nothing? Nothing at all??!!
he question a little like money is important and the facial condition is not a disability. the usual bluepill stuff. also its known that people cannot feel other peoples pain. for instance if you have cancer and i dont then i wont have any thing to do with cancer, i wont be educating myself on that or talk about it. its like that. its all about self.

Did your dad just nod to the whole thing? He never said anything at all?
he did a liitle, but i was in tears and was chocking and such. like it was painful for me to speak all this to my parents as it feels embarrasing and humiliating. also retards dont care. if they did they would have put me out of my misery long time ago.

he did a liitle, but i was in tears and was chocking and such. like it was painful for me to speak all this to my parents as it feels embarrasing and humiliating. also retards dont care. if they did they would have put me out of my misery long time ago.
What did he say? I told this to my parents as well and I did hold back my tears, but I felt like absolute shit and humiliated.

Why would you tell your parents?? I just can't understand, really? Unless you're trying to make them feel like shit (which is based) I can't understand it?

You knew what they were going to do/say!

I also told him that i could do with inert gas such as nitrogen so that i can use it to commit sui. He never said anything . just nods.
Brutal dadpill right there.

Most parents dont care about their children. The moment it gets a little bit too hard its bye bye.
Thats why 99.99% of parents put their children in front of the TV and the computer, bc they are too lazy to raise and educate children themself. also hard to do when globohomo manipulates and forces foids to work so not even the mothers raise their own children, but the government, schools and media which are all controlled by the Jews, but I digress.

Most boomer retards dont want to and cant understand what we go through so its futile to talk to them.
Showing weakness to them is also very bad bc they will just use that against you if they are oblivious to your problems in the first place.
My life still sucks but got much better since I stopped talking to my parents about personal things.
They just gaslit and insult me to feel better about themself and without even knowing the context, side against me in any dispute.

Go euphorically rejoice, Chico

Nobody will miss you

Hang yourself

Don’t trust them anymore they might use that against you