Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I told my dad about the racism curries face in the West

• Thread starter Deleted member 33827
  • Start date
Deleted member 33827

Deleted member 33827

Self-banned
-
And he told me that those curries deserve it for leaving their homelands behind JFL :feelsugh::feelskek:

I told him he's being irrational and that west has more opportunities for the deserving he said if you leave your country where you grew up for opportunities and money then you shouldn't cry if you face racism. Brutal:feelsrope:

My dad is a nationalist and he thinks everyone should live in their own countries and make their countries better. He thinks that we should sacrifice our lives to make our shitholes better for our future generations.:soy::soy: I guess he said that because he's a family man who cares about children and muh future generations but jfl why should an incel even care about future generations? If I'm getting better opportunities somewhere else then why should I not take it?

Is my dad being reasonable?

He is right. an incel from third world country has no future in the west. You see whites themselves suffer in the west so how will a curry survive there ?

Ironic how it doesn't work the other way round. A whitey coming to curryland would be worshipped

your dad is on point but also retarded. I say going to West for money is good but don't have kids there and return to staybloyal to your nation.

tho personally imo money>nationalism. idc about my country or ancestry, shekels is king.

Ironic how it doesn't work the other way round. A whitey coming to curryland would be worshipped
Legit bhai. I should have told him about the racepill and JBW but then it would be too autistic and he'd probably tell me to go study and don't waste my time on these things lol
your dad is on point but also retarded. I say going to West for money is good but don't have kids there and return to staybloyal to your nation.

tho personally imo money>nationalism. idc about my country or ancestry, shekels is king.
Based beyond belief.
Go to west, make lots of money and when you have enough to live like a king in your homeland come back and enjoy your NEETdom tbh.
I can deal with racism for 10-15 years if that meant I'll be 1000x richer than average homeland pajeet. It's pathetic tbh but it is what it is.

Last edited:
Go to west, make lots of money and when you have enough to live like a king in your homeland come back and enjoy your NEETdom tbh.
I can deal with racism for 10-15 years if that meant I'll be 1000x richer than average homeland pajeet. It's pathetic tbh but it is what it is.
That's what white nativists hate the most strangely enough. They more pity the westernized ethnic males that lost touch with their roots and see them as a minor annoyance. The immigrants that come to make money but send it all back to their families or the country they came from are what bother them the most because those males (and we know they are mostly referring to the males) aren't "productive" enough for society. Only reason to come to western countries is to moneymaxx for your own needs. Never settle down there permanently.

going to West for money is good but don't have kids there and return to stay loyal to your nation.

Last edited:

@Aadi This is the exact representation of how you sound :soy: vs your dad :chad:

For the millionth time, it’s over for curries

The west need curries to an extent
But not as much as the curries need the west

:feelsjuice:

The future generations of curries. Oh boy, I can’t wait.

And he told me that those curries deserve it for leaving their homelands behind JFL :feelsugh::feelskek:

I told him he's being irrational and that west has more opportunities for the deserving he said if you leave your country where you grew up for opportunities and money then you shouldn't cry if you face racism. Brutal:feelsrope:

My dad is a nationalist and he thinks everyone should live in their own countries and make their countries better. He thinks that we should sacrifice our lives to make our shitholes better for our future generations.:soy::soy: I guess he said that because he's a family man who cares about children and muh future generations but jfl why should an incel even care about future generations? If I'm getting better opportunities somewhere else then why should I not take it?

Is my dad being reasin my opinion which is worth jack shit to anyone here,
In my opinion, which is worth jack to everyone on here, right , right , guys, I think he actually has one good point and is based on improving your own country. Defecting to the west to herrrr derrrrr better opportunitie bro muh indivdualism money maxx bro, fucks your own country of talent both brain power and labour power long term and even mid term, what has the west done for thrid world countries. VERY FUCKING LITTLE EXCEPT COLONIAL RAPE THEM THEN FUCK FF AND BUILD THEIR ENTIRE WEALTH OFF THE BACK OF YOU. and even after they fucked off, they didnt help and held you down economically and technologically with pathetic trade and political organisations IMF WORLD BANK EU etc, literally fucking retarding the third world and as well to be nice, stirring shit so you in fighted just enough to stay retarded both mentally socially and economically.

If i was curry i would shove a HUGE MIDDLE FINGER TO SHIMURICA, and build up my own country as much as possible BECAUSE THEY AINT GOING TO HELP YOU MOVE UP, THEY ARE GOING TO SUBJUGATE YOU TO BOOST THEIR OWN ECONOMIC AND MILITARY HEGEMONY OVER THE WORLD.

Second I ll give your dad an angle he has not considered, regarding the problem of being discriminated against in the west, what does he have to say about EVEN IF YOU WERE IN YOUR OWN COUNTRY THE HOES IN YOUR MOTHERLAND DISCRIMINATING AGAINST YOU IN THE SAME WAY FOR WHITEY AND OTHER ETHNIC MINORITIES. As we know third world especially India and south east asia are whiting up pretty quick are being westernized and degenerated by MURICAN "culture", especially the foids in these countries.

I put to him even IN YOUR OWN COUNTRY YOU WOULD FACE DISCRIMINATION FOR BEING CURRY ESPECIALLY WITH THE WOMEN OF THE COUNTRY.

The future generations of curries. Oh boy, I can’t wait.
Why yes, I'm from Akhand Bharat and it's 2060 how did you know?
Images

He is right in a way. All the smartest and richest people leave India to go to the west and as a result India struggles. However idk if things would be easier for an incel cause the gender demographics are really fucked up.

Racism should be encouraged.

If ethnics move to where white people are then they deserve to be oppressed. Same goes for white people who move to ethnic countries.

Just stop it already. Let's just fucking resegregate and eliminate racism completely by staying in our lanes. Niggers can fuck niggers in Africa. Chinks can fuck chinks in Asia. And whites can breed the superior race of humans in peace.

In my opinion, which is worth jack to everyone on here, right , right , guys, I think he actually has one good point and is based on improving your own country. Defecting to the west to herrrr derrrrr better opportunitie bro muh indivdualism money maxx bro, fucks your own country of talent both brain power and labour power long term and even mid term, what has the west done for thrid world countries. VERY FUCKING LITTLE EXCEPT COLONIAL RAPE THEM THEN FUCK FF AND BUILD THEIR ENTIRE WEALTH OFF THE BACK OF YOU. and even after they fucked off, they didnt help and held you down economically and technologically with pathetic trade and political organisations IMF WORLD BANK EU etc, literally fucking retarding the third world and as well to be nice, stirring shit so you in fighted just enough to stay retarded both mentally socially and economically.

If i was curry i would shove a HUGE MIDDLE FINGER TO SHIMURICA, and build up my own country as much as possible BECAUSE THEY AINT GOING TO HELP YOU MOVE UP, THEY ARE GOING TO SUBJUGATE YOU TO BOOST THEIR OWN ECONOMIC AND MILITARY HEGEMONY OVER THE WORLD.
Very valid point. Thanks for sharing your opinion.
Second I ll give your dad an angle he has not considered, regarding the problem of being discriminated against in the west, what does he have to say about EVEN IF YOU WERE IN YOUR OWN COUNTRY THE HOES IN YOUR MOTHERLAND DISCRIMINATING AGAINST YOU IN THE SAME WAY FOR WHITEY AND OTHER ETHNIC MINORITIES. As we know third world especially India and south east asia are whiting up pretty quick are being westernized and degenerated by MURICAN "culture", especially the foids in these countries.

I put to him even IN YOUR OWN COUNTRY YOU WOULD FACE DISCRIMINATION FOR BEING CURRY ESPECIALLY WITH THE WOMEN OF THE COUNTRY.
Yes true, I plan on racepilling him soon :feelsokman: :feelsstudy::feelsLightsaber:

He trie´s to cuck you out of your well deserved opportunities.

Don't listen to him.

cope keep crying. curries are the new Jews. soon all big fortune 500 tech and finance will and are being run by curries
2D6A5569 6B15 4BDA 82E4 177BBAFE99B1

He trie´s to cuck you out of your well deserved opportunities.

Don't listen to him.
tbh our actions on individual level have no real effect from macro POV, so should focus on what's best for a person money/entertainment wise

Last edited:
Curries are racist towards themselves too, it's not exclusive to western countries. Your status in India is largely based on skin color, the skin whitening market is huge there.

I told him he's being irrational and that west has more opportunities for the deserving he said if you leave your country where you grew up for opportunities and money t+

How is he wrong? When you leave your country you most likely know what kind of issues you will face there. But you leave anyways in order to get a few more shekels. That's like moving to Africa and whining about how there's too many niggers there. Muslims move to non muslim countries and whine about people drinking alcohol in public etc.

On the other hand people there are sick of foreigners who make up all the criminal gangs and who are shitting up the country with their genes. Would you as an Indian want half of your country being African or European? I get why people hate sex tourists too and why people of my race get attacked in Asia by mobs of violent men.

How is he wrong? When you leave your country you most likely know what kind of issues you will face there. But you leave anyways in order to get a few more shekels. That's like moving to Africa and whining about how there's too many niggers there. Muslims move to non muslim countries and whine about people drinking alcohol in public etc.
The problem is the male children born there that never made the decision to move there but are treated like they made the decision to move there and can't move back to their country of ethnic origin and fully assimilate there because people in their country of ethnic origin both despise them for being able to grow up in western countries and are at the same time jealous because they aspired to do that and didn't succeed at it
@Transcended Trucel

It's similar in a way to how dreamers (children from illegal immigrants) are blamed for immigrating despite how it was not them but their parent's decision to move to the US and their children are seen as whitewashed sell outs by the people from their country of ethnic origin @PPEcel

Is my dad being reasonable?
based and currypilled tbh.
Also, if you move to another people's society instead of building your own, you will always be treated as a second class citizen.

That's because even besides looks, whites (Anglos) controlled India and made way better societies in almost every way imaginable than curries.
Japanese stayed in Japan and made it into a place which rivals the West, if not surpasses it. Japan used to worship the West but as it surpasses it, they gave less and less of a shit. Now the roles are reversing and more and more people from the West praise Japan.
If Japanese kept sending their best and brightest to America, Japan could have never become what it is today and would have probably just been another shit hole like India.

based and jewpilled

Why yes, I'm from Akhand Bharat and it's 2060 how did you know?
View attachment 455702

We India Train 31st December 2019 India Hyperloop 1st January 2020  Superpower 2020 Ireddit | India Meme on ME.ME

cope keep crying. curries are the new Jews. soon all big fortune 500 tech and finance will and are being run by curries View attachment 455706

tbh our actions on individual level have no real effect from macro POV, so should focus on what's best for a person money/entertainment wise
China is going to shit on Jews, curries, and everyone else.
They are way too smart.

Racism should be encouraged.

If ethnics move to where white people are then they deserve to be oppressed. Same goes for white people who move to ethnic countries.

Just stop it already. Let's just fucking resegregate and eliminate racism completely by staying in our lanes. Niggers can fuck niggers in Africa. Chinks can fuck chinks in Asia. And whites can breed the superior race of humans in peace.
I have some sympathy, like if you flee the country because you are an oppressed minority, politically/religiously oppressed groups, etc.
For example, I think Tibetans, Uighars, people from Hong Kong, and many others should be supported by the rest of the world, if we aren't going to nuke china for it being genocidal.

The problem is the male children born there that never made the decision to move there but are treated like they made the decision to move there and can't move back to their country of ethnic origin and fully assimilate there because people in their country of ethnic origin both despise them for being able to grow up in western countries and are at the same time jealous because they aspired to do that and didn't succeed at it
@Transcended Trucel

It's similar in a way to how dreamers (children from illegal immigrants) are blamed for immigrating despite how it was not them but their parent's decision to move to the US and their children are seen as whitewashed sell outs by the people from their country of ethnic origin @PPEcel

That's true but most brown people in Europe will never be against mass immigration of other brown people. If anything most of them would want even more people like them to mgirate there. If they were just 1% of the population it wouldn't be a problem but they are 20% and rising in most places.

I hate whites who enable this migration more anyways. They are the real problem.

That's true but most brown people in Europe will never be against mass immigration of other brown people. If anything most of them would want even more people like them to mgirate there. If they were just 1% of the population it wouldn't be a problem but they are 20% and rising in most places.
True a lot of brown people have this notion that has much as they can't stand each other and would rather be near white people, it's good if they become the majority. All them becoming the majority is doing is giving whites a niche advantage and making brown people too common and generic and the perception how there's way too much of them, even other many brown people. They are no longer the underdog or the exception and they come to think even of themselves as irritatingly common and everywhere. And that's even before you start realizing how foids are even more drawn to rarer white chad males as a result as a result of this niche appeal.
I hate whites who enable this migration more anyways. They are the real problem.
We agree. White liberals are literally only looking for cheap labor, spicy food, "exotic" females to fetishize and bragging rights to other white people that they are more tolerant. They view ethnic males as virtue signaling props and a way to shore up falling birth rates in western countries.

The problem is how do you stop this? Not voting for socially democratic or moderate conservative parties that tend to support immigration and supporting nationalism, restricted immigration and making sure corporations and governments can't keep offloading their problems with keeping profits and safety nets intact by importing more ethnic males from abroad is a start.

So is letting ethnic males wanting to move to western countries in the hopes of getting attractive women what's really in store for most of them.

Last edited:

Agreed

This. Also so many people blame brain drain for a shithole's problems, though the real issues are far more complex. Also the idea that the shape of the world could be changed by capable individuals is somewhat debatable.
you don't even need to jbw in some shithole to get a girl so this doesn't make any sense.
@Transcended Trucel

Its strange how western developed countries have no problem bringing in immigrants but some of their citizens
start whining when the said immigrants demand basic dignity. Sounds like petty tribalism to me tbh. And I don't even support immigration. I would prefer if the biggest immigrant group in my country was kicked out. But those were mostly illegals whom the government couldn't have stopped without violent atrocities. Western countries pretty much allow immigration through a legal process.
True a lot of brown people have this notion that has much as they can't stand each other and would rather be near white people, it's good if they become the majority. All them becoming the majority is doing is giving whites a niche advantage and making brown people too common and generic and the perception how there's way too much of them, even other many brown people. They are no longer the underdog or the exception and they come to think even of themselves as irritatingly common and everywhere. And that's even before you start realizing how foids are even more drawn to rarer white chad males as a result as a result of this niche appeal.

We agree. White liberals are literally only looking for cheap labor, spicy food, "exotic" females to fetishize and bragging rights to other white people that they are more tolerant. They view ethnic males as virtue signaling props and a way to shore up falling birth rates in western countries.

The problem is how do you stop this? Not voting for socially democratic or moderate conservative parties that tend to support immigration and supporting nationalism, restricted immigration and making sure corporations and governments can't keep offloading their problems with keeping profits and safety nets intact by importing more ethnic males from abroad is a start.

So is letting ethnic males wanting to move to western countries in the hopes of getting attractive women what's really in store for most of them.
Having more brown people would only increase brown smv.

Your dad is right, it much better to be in your own country than being a national minority. Money wise of course its better i the west but you will always be third class citizen.

Its strange how western developed countries have no problem bringing in immigrants but some of their citizens
start whining when the said immigrants demand basic dignity. Sounds like petty tribalism to me tbh. And I don't even support immigration. I would prefer if the biggest immigrant group in my country was kicked out. But those were mostly illegals whom the government couldn't have stopped without violent atrocities. Western countries pretty much allow immigration through a legal process.
tbh they act nice like it's toward new neighbors that move in but they see ethnic males as perpetual guests and not equals. Even though western countries and their governments essentially invite ethnic males in with promises of a better life and a lot of the people that claim to support immigration only do it so they can appear tolerant or own the white conservatives. What can you say though? Things aren't always better in western countries but this misconception is used to hook ethnic males into moving to western countries and it's often successful.
Having more brown people would only increase brown smv.
You would think so at first but it's not that simple. When brown people are everywhere they get stereotyped even more. It's like before Indian guys got more known in western countries like the US they were sort of less stereotypes about them and people didn't really think about them much but now everyone knows about them and they are considered nothing special and more an overpopulated nuisance.

You would think so at first but it's not that simple. When brown people are everywhere they get stereotyped even more. It's like before Indian guys got more known in western countries like the US they were sort of less stereotypes about them and people didn't really think about them much but now everyone knows about them and they are considered nothing special and more an overpopulated nuisance.
Black people were stereotyped too. Until they were not(or more precisely stereotyped in a different way). And the same number of brown people would hold more sway than black people

Black people were stereotyped too. Until they were not(or more precisely stereotyped in a different way).
They only started getting respect after the civil rights movement and then after rap got popular. And there's only so much room at the top. East Asian males are getting some representation and recognition now but that's only after a lot of hate crimes on East Asians started getting committed and the awareness of it grew with things like #stopasianhate .

Unless you face actual physical violence, most people can't sympathize with your struggles if you aren't considered a protected class/oppressed minority like women are.

And the same number of brown people would hold more sway than black people
Doubtful tbh brown males aren't viewed as oppressed minorities in the same way black males are. In comparison to black males most of society sees brown males that don't act up or like the stereotype more as model citizen studious betabuxx type citizens to be exploited at best.

Last edited:
you don't even need to jbw in some shithole to get a girl so this doesn't make any sense.
i'm not white, i'm slav or at least i don't consider myself white

your dad is based. also, what do you mean by "facing racism"? you mean lookism?

either way, i agree with others that it doesn't hurt india if you make some cash and know how in america and bring it to india.

Curries are racist towards themselves too, it's not exclusive to western countries. Your status in India is largely based on skin color, the skin whitening market is huge there.
true I have heard the caste system is in full swing and whiting up is real, ergo the darker you are the poorer you are, the lower social market value you have, darker == more time in sun = more manual labour outside == lower economic and social level

It is an odd mixture of based with closed mindedness perhaps? I get where the dads coming from but I also get where OP is coming from so hmm

your father is fucking right

Your dad is giga-based and more people should be like him. I'm jealous of your dad.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back