Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I told my co workers that I catfished females

C

catfishman23

Banned
-
I really wanted to black pill my co workers. So I told them about the video I made on wshh.
They were suprised and laughing about it.
I guess they thought it was cool and started to joke around with me.
I did not want to black pill them to much because I didn't want to hurt them. But I wanted to give them an idea about looks theory .

This is literal AUTISM.

anincelforlifelol said:
This is literal AUTISM.

Well I'm getting plastic surgery they will wonder why I got plastic surgery. It's better to tell them.

could be dangerous to share that info.

catfishman23 said:
I really wanted to black pill my co workers. So I told them about the video I made on wshh.
They were suprised and laughing about it.
I guess they thought it was cool and started to joke around with me.
I did not want to black pill them to much because I didn't want to hurt them. But I wanted to give them an idea about looks theory .

I wonder if they genuinely laughed cause they found it funny or if it was that awkward laugh people do when they dont know what to say or are weirded out.

Total Imbecile said:
I wonder if they genuinely laughed cause they found it funny or if it was that awkward laugh people do when they dont know what to say or are weirded out.

I been blackpilling my co workers since I started working there.

I told my friends and they were not that surprised. Apparently one of them tried to catfish with a fridge.

Just becareful not to get fired bro. don't tell the wrong people. I wish i was brave enough to do what you do. You're an hero

Why the fuck not? Employment is overrated anyways.

DO NOT FUCKING TELL BLACKPILL TO NORMIES, YOU WILL BE ISOLATED IN THE LONG RUN AND THEY WILL TALK BEHIND YOUR BACK

Lol thats really sad.
Youre co workers are probably incel only they like catfishing.

Femoids are catfishing everyone. It's only fair. Seriously, seems like EVERY femoid I know uses Photoshop and other tricks to look WAY better online than they actually do. So then when that "8" shows up IRL and is actually a "5", most guys will still fuck her regardless because it's willing and has a wet hole either way.

The most egregious examples though are literal hambeasts and landwhales making themselves look not nearly as fat or ugly (even if it only elevates them to "4" even online) but then still expecting Chad and complaining about "creeps" and stuff. It's compensation since they know they're ugly, and that without cucks and feminism even incels wouldn't fuck them.

If they're normies they'll understand. I think the blackpill is something men generally understand, but hide it deep down because it's not PC.

that would creep me out if a coworker told me that

They probably think you're autistic now.

catfishman23 said:

LINK? LOL, you know you made it when you get featured on wshh.

If I had a job I didn't care about I'd just fuck around as much as I could to test how far I could go till they fired me

RREEEEEEEEE said:

Not really making mainstream is far more important.
Like getting on talk shows and appearances.

But just Google catfish wshh you will find it.

catfishman23 said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
Not really making mainstream is far more important.
Like getting on talk shows and appearances.
But just Google catfish wshh you will find it.

Getting on talk shows is unrealistic. You'd only be demonized. And thanks, I'll google it right now.

Sorry, but it just sounds like they tried to play it cool. The chances of them being really creeped out about it is quite high. Word may spread so just be prepared to face the consequences of what you've done.

z2020 said:
Sorry, but it just sounds like they tried to play it cool. The chances of them being really creeped out about it is quite high. Word may spread so just be prepared to face the consequences of what you've done.

Not really. Nothing has happened, I've been talking black pill stuff since August.

risky unless your coworkers are just bluepilled incels/could be blackpilled...

what kind of job do you have?

If it's a minimum wage job you can literally pick up a new one with in the next couple of days. Most likely OP is on mommybux

NutNotBusted said:
DO NOT FUCKING TELL BLACKPILL TO NORMIES, YOU WILL BE ISOLATED IN THE LONG RUN AND THEY WILL TALK BEHIND YOUR BACK