Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over i told mom about my inceldom, depression and everything

doomed 7

doomed 7

believer. j3ws are your enemy. get back to god!
★★★★
she said no word i disappointed her indeed. idk what to do anymore the only person i care of doesn't know what advice to give for people like me..
i hate the defeatist mentality but i can do nothing to stop this brutal loneliness i just wanna cry. cry and hug my pillow.

and seriously if it wasn't for going to gym id have hanged myself since 2018. I've 0 source of happiness hormones.
loneliness should never be underestimated.

Agrees dude life hits different when u are ugly and a loser

bwahahahaha you told your mom you are retarded
you tell your problems to your father (or father figure) not a foid not even your own mother fucking dummy they literally hate weak men, now u have to sleep with one eye open otherwise she is going to stab you in the back (metaphorically) because she now knows you are weird

you tell your problems to your father (or father figure) not a foid not even your own mother fucking dummy they literally hate weak men, now u have to sleep with one eye open otherwise she is going to stab you in the back (metaphorically) because she now knows you are weird
my father has it worse than me he's betabuxxing some random whore post wall to not die alone. i feel sad for him he wouldn't understand my pain.

My mom had 100x more love and understanding for me than my fucking dad, retarded boomers are not even redpilled, they are full blown bluepilled retards who thinks that foids will like you if you try hard even if you are broke poor ugly manlet loser, because good intentions are what matters :soy::soy::soy:.

mom had 100x more love and understanding
fuck. if this was the case then the jews have won... girls are men and men are prissy faggots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fuck. if this was the case then the jews have won... girls are men and men are prissy faggots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Foids know how other foids think, thats why she knew I don't stand a chance, same for my sister thats why she never tried to set me up with her friends, while most Men are women worshipping bluepilled idiots.

I tried telling my mum how I felt once and she blew up in anger and blamed me for not taking chances when I was younger [what fucking chances???] I haven't said anything since.