Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I told a stranger in the train that he had interesting eyes, am i low inhib?

Allblueeeee

Allblueeeee

Knajjd is life <3-Knajjd Fanclub Leader-Midfacecel
His eyes looked like the guy in the pic below. His face was a bit deformed. So he was like 6/10 and if he wasnt framecel and had better facial harmony he would be legit CHAD. His eye halo makes him look so unique and cool

Well he was sitting straight infront of me in the train and he was probably going to party since it was friday evening. I told him before leaving the train that he had cool and interesting eyes and after that i said nohomo and he laughed and said thank you.
wow+eyes.jpg

Am i low inhib for doing that KEK? But tbh i would never give a girl compliments since they dont deserve any compliments because that would give the girl more confidence and self esteem boost so that she would have higher standarts. Never gonna compliment any girls tbh

Last edited:
>he

I dunno if you're low inhib, but I do know you're a faggot.

did you say no homo afterwards

yes very low inhib you can start slaying now

Yes it's likely that you are low inhib.

yes good job brother

sometimes i see people who look like chad/have striking eye areas and i just stare at their face in awe

sometimes i see people who look like chad/have striking eye areas and i just stare at their face in awe

yea me 2, i even dont look away if he notices that i stare at him. Happens sometimes