Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I told a short story/joke today and I got no reaction, not even a courtesy smile.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
I'm usually very quiet, but I tried to be less of a weirdo so I told a short story that took 30 seconds. No reaction. But the normies were talking to each other before that and they were laughing and smiling.

Why am I always treated like this? I try to be nice.

Introverts are invisible to normies

:feelsbadman: What was it?

no reason other than your face and/or height

Oh man it happened me once in highschool,the activity that day was bring food,and drinks,and as the beta cuck I was,I took to my peers,cold chocolate drinks,and everybody drinked etc.then teacher asked for a pityless "clap" ,and noboy said nothing or did nothing,all in silence and proceed to look at me like,this idiot is still here?,and they continued talking their normie stuff

Halo effect bro. In this soyciety funny means attractive. You are a chad, you make a joke, soyciety laugh. You are ugly, you make a joke, soyciety hates you

Its because you have no social status due to being short, ugly, ethnic etc. I see this every time at my job. Short, ugly, and old guys get ignored even if they're very charismatic and outgoing.

Tell us the joke

I'm usually very quiet, but I tried to be less of a weirdo so I told a short story that took 30 seconds. No reaction. But the normies were talking to each other before that and they were laughing and smiling.

Introverts are invisible to normies
They say it's our fault because we don't put ourselves out there enough. Yet when we do, this shit happens. Fuck them.

They say it's our fault because we don't put ourselves out there enough. Yet when we do, this shit happens. Fuck them.

They say it's our fault because our personalities weren't made to be jesters.

Maybe it was a shit story, tbh

To jestermaxx as an incel you have to be seriously funny otherwise don't even bother.

To jestermaxx as an incel you have to be seriously funny otherwise don't even bother.

Jestermaxxing as an incel can allow you to fit in socially, but that's about all.

In 2020, you can be the funniest guy on the planet and it won't help you get laid unless you're already Chadlite.

Try this joke on them, how many dead bodies do you see, bang,bang,bang,bang,one empty Clip later that's how many.

Next time try a 6ft+ story.

Relatable. They should at least not stare, the silence and staring is humiliating tbh.

imagine posting high effort thread here and getting no replies :feelsrope:

Try this joke on them, how many dead bodies do you see, bang,bang,bang,bang,one empty Clip later that's how many.
Lulz

You might just be bad @ telling stories

you honestly shouldn't.They don't deserve it if they're not willing to at least fakelaugh.