Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I threw up at Dave n' Busters after playing Night of Nights on DDR

• Thread starter Deleted member 34959
  • Start date
Deleted member 34959

Deleted member 34959

Pain.
-
If you guys remember my earlier post. I talked about how I got a crowd while playing once. This time I was feeling really confident about my skill and decided to play one of the hardest songs.

Issue numero uno: I was pretty dehydrated from walking around the mall and not drinking anything at all before I left or once I was in the mall.

Issue ni: It was a really hot day and I had on a hoodie so I was really hot and sweating pretty hard.|

Issue drei: I had nothing to eat that day but some oatmeal and that was like 4 hours ago so I was pretty hunger.

And finally issue four: I hadn't done any stretching or warming up.

Mix all of these factors together and you get disaster. I finished Night of Nights, started feeling a bit queasy decided to do Bad Apple finished it and then absolutely blew chunks and felt terrible. My mom who was there at the time went to get me water and helped me out of the arcade.

On that note I'm going out tommorow to play some more. We're all gonna screw up but that doesn't mean we shouldn't get back out there and try again when it comes to hobbies.

We'll make it bros.

That happened to me but I drank 50 beers there

When you vomited, how far did you vomit? You should have measured the distance.