Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I threw up after 1 beer

A

AutisticBeast

31yo KHV
-
What sort of low T beta am I? I drank 1 can of Carlsberg and 15 minutes later I vomited in the sink.

lmao, that's pretty lightweight ngl. Guess you just have to keep drinking and build up your tolerance :dab:

Someone spiked it bro

it is physically impossible to puke after one beer

I hate bear ngl Its disgusting

Vodka and other spirits on the other hand thats my shit right there bro thats my shit

what's your age, weight, height? i drank like 5 beers as a 5'2 13 year old and didn't throw up. it shouldn't even be possible to throw up after one can.

what's your age, weight, height? i drank like 5 beers as a 5'2 13 year old and didn't throw up. it shouldn't even be possible to throw up after one can.
over

even more surprising op is Irish, I thought they could handle alcohol well

someone crushed some benzos , some cutie wanted to ride you bro
brutal but in a good way

I don't like beer

Beer is for normies you need to drink hard liquor

Carlsburg... That'll do it...

I don’t believe it
when I was 14 I drank half of more of a bottle of Jim beam and barely puked (never drank before).

I don’t believe it

when I was 14 I drank half of more of a bottle of Jim beam and barely puked (never drank before).
ngl no idea what that is. but i'd drink again being drunk was kinda chill

smoking weed has never done anything for me unfortunately. probably did something wrong
Yes you did, because I had the exact same problem at your age (with anything inhalant). You can’t just put it in your mouth and go in and out real fast You gotta inhale it

I just drank a sapporo. good shit, makes me too tired tho