Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I threw away my only chance when I was 11 years old

• Thread starter Deleted member 38706
  • Start date
Deleted member 38706

Deleted member 38706

Nobody just a loser
-
I had one chance to get with a foid but I threw it away, and no she wasn't a landwhale or ugly or anything she was 7-8/10. We were 11 at the time. I was a nervous retard who believed no one could ever be into me so I didn't get with her even though she messaged me all the time. I could have experienced sex and love at such a young age with an attractive virgin female while having no worries in life but instead I'm posting on a fucking incel forum now. When I think about this I literally want to kill myself. I'm not going to go into any more detail about what happened because it makes me wanna find a shotgun and blow my head off.

Yeah, it reminds me of the time when I was in Elementary and a foid asked me out, I was so nervous and said no out of impulse. :feelsbadman:

she was 7-8/10. We were 11 at the time.
I didn't get with her even though she messaged me all the time.
I could have experienced sex and love at such a young age with an attractive virgin female
this is a pretty epic LARP assuming you could get sex just because an attractive girl texted you in middle school
you were probably friendzoned and she thought of you as a brother who she could practice male interactions with to strike up the courage to talk to Chad and lose virginity to him
at best you would get a practise-kiss before she lets you down "you're like a bro to me" and clarified the friendzone
you threw away nothing, there was no chance, it never began

this is a pretty epic LARP assuming you could get sex just because an attractive girl texted you in middle school
you were probably friendzoned and she thought of you as a brother who she could practice male interactions with to strike up the courage to talk to Chad and lose virginity to him
at best you would get a practise-kiss before she lets you down "you're like a bro to me" and clarified the friendzone
you threw away nothing, there was no chance, it never began
If you think an 11 year old girl is chad only, you have brain damage. That's literally an elementary schooler.

If you think an 11 year old girl is chad only, you have brain damage. That's literally an elementary schooler.

In most cases "Chad only" is more like saying "Chad first".
As in Chad is the only ideal guy for her and he will be prioritized for significant milestones like taking her virginity even if she might settle for a sub-chad for boyfriend LARPing and non-milestone shit like handies/BJs

At much earlier than 11 girls know who is Chad and who is not. They might fool around with sub-chads but ultimately aspire for Chad to be her BF and ravage her.

As in Chad is the only ideal guy for her and he will be prioritized for significant milestones like taking her virginity
You are clearly a basement dweller who never goes outside, in my school all the foids lost their virginity at 11-15 to mostly normies (some of the guys were incel tier not normies) but "MUH CHAD ONLY!!11!!"

in my school all the foids lost their virginity at 11-15 to mostly normies
You have no way of verifying who the first guy was to fuck any single one of those girls.

If the foids say they lost virginity at 11-15 to some normy, it's 99% likely they lost it at 9-13 to some other guy.

You are clearly a basement dweller who never goes outside, in my school all the foids lost their virginity at 11-15 to mostly normies (some of the guys were incel tier not normies) but "MUH CHAD ONLY!!11!!"
Youre the highest iq user on this forum:feelsokman:
Also brutal asf, you would have experienced sex at the prime age:feelsrope::blackpill::blackpill:

You have no way of verifying who the first guy was to fuck any single one of those girls.
I have a very good memory, not gonna listen to this "chad only" bullshit.
If the foids say they lost virginity at 11-15 to some normy, it's 99% likely they lost it at 9-13 to some other guy.
No, I am going off what I saw not what the foids said. In my school the first ones to date started at 11, the last ones started at 15. So 11-15 for all of them.
Also brutal asf, you would have experienced sex at the prime age:feelsrope::blackpill::blackpill:
If I wasn't such a failure then yes. But I can't fix anything unless I get a time machine.

And you're taking a foid's word seriously?

Kids that age dont have sex, wdym.

I have a very good memory
you have a memory for bullshit gossip you heard in HS

you were not monitoring these foids to see what cocks entered them

not gonna listen to this "chad only" bullshit.
You're arguing a strawman.

It's "chads first" (where possible) but if there's a chad shortage obviously some beckies will shop around.

Still "chads mostly" policy though.

I am going off what I saw not what the foids said.
You were monitoring them 24/7 to see what cocks went in?

In my school the first ones to date started at 11, the last ones started at 15. So 11-15 for all of them.
The penises that foids fuck are not limited to the penises they date :feelsgah:

Kids that age dont have sex, wdym.
At 11? It's rare, most start at 13-15.
you have a memory for bullshit gossip you heard in HS

you were not monitoring these foids to see what cocks entered them

You're arguing a strawman.

It's "chads first" (where possible) but if there's a chad shortage obviously some beckies will shop around.

Still "chads mostly" policy though.

You were monitoring them 24/7 to see what cocks went in?

The penises that foids fuck are not limited to the penises they date :feelsgah:
Not gonna continue this discussion as you are seriously low IQ, chads are less than 1% of the male population. Go outside you retarded basement dweller.

Yes I was a chad when I was a kidcel.

I had a harem of foids in nursery I would not allow them to sit down and eat until they gave me a kiss to pass through and sit down.

I remember that it engraved itself into my memory. I must have been like 6 or 7 and I would block the whores from seating down until they kissed me. I was a very based kidcel. When I was 9 or 10 I also had a foid who was interested in me.

But after my parents kidnap me to Western faghole europe from my slavnigger holy land everything went to hell and I could not fit in and I became what I am now.

My parents did this to me its over I will never forgive

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I had one chance to get with a foid but I threw it away, and no she wasn't a landwhale or ugly or anything she was 7-8/10. We were 11 at the time. I was a nervous retard who believed no one could ever be into me so I didn't get with her even though she messaged me all the time. I could have experienced sex and love at such a young age with an attractive virgin female while having no worries in life but instead I'm posting on a fucking incel forum now. When I think about this I literally want to kill myself. I'm not going to go into any more detail about what happened because it makes me wanna find a shotgun and blow my head off.
Fakecels out

At 11? It's rare, most start at 13-15.
We have no concrete data on this one way or the other tbh

Not gonna continue this discussion as you are seriously low IQ, chads are less than 1% of the male population. Go outside you retarded basement dweller.
In the decile scale on the wiki here:
8/10 = chad-lite
9/10 = mid-chad
10/10 = giga-chad

This means chads are 30% of the population, unless someone wants to explain to me how we are assigning % constitution of the decile scale in terms of the overall population.

wow bro mogs me

:lul::lul::lul:
based retard
That's just based on decile scale assignments being 10% per level.

If that's not the case then explain to me the mathematical formula we would be using for assignment.

Like for example do you think
1s and 10s are 1% each (sum 2)
2s and 9s are 2%, each (sum 4)
3s and 8s are 4%, each (sum 8)
4s and 7s are 8% each (sum 16)
5s and 6s are 35% each (sum 70)

That would work but it's a pretty big jump so I was looking for a smoother curve if we're doing some kind of parabola.

That's just based on decile scale assignments being 10% per level.

If that's not the case then explain to me the mathematical formula we would be using for assignment.

Like for example do you think
1s and 10s are 1% each (sum 2)
2s and 9s are 2%, each (sum 4)
3s and 8s are 4%, each (sum 8)
4s and 7s are 8% each (sum 16)
5s and 6s are 35% each (sum 70)

That would work but it's a pretty big jump so I was looking for a smoother curve if we're doing some kind of parabola.
Did you ever hear of a bell curve? Being 8/10 doesn't mean you're only 80th percentile just like getting an 8/10 on a test doesn't mean you're 80th percentile.

Why did my nigga mystic b get banned? He was based af

Yeah, it reminds me of the time when I was in Elementary and a foid asked me out, I was so nervous and said no out of impulse. :feelsbadman:
That reminds me of yesterday :forcedsmile:

Did you ever hear of a bell curve? Being 8/10 doesn't mean you're only 80th percentile just like getting an 8/10 on a test doesn't mean you're 80th percentile.
still doesn't answer what % would correspond to each rank, estimate

Fuuuck.

I remember this girl used to stare at me in the window while I was playing football outside. She was cute too:feels:
I wanna fucking cry thinking about it.

I think I was also 11.

Although I might be wrong. I was playing with my friends maybe she was looking at other players.

11 is so young (for a guy, anyway). I hardly even knew what sex was at 11.

But yeah, brutal to fuck up in pre-teens/teens and then realize it only gets harder, not easier.

something similar happened to me, 11 year old me shot himself in the foot